Party Night ( Sehun POV )

The New Boy

Sehun POV ( obviously)

So, Luhan want this year's friendship anniversary to be this month. I don't know what's wrong with him but I don't think celebrating a month earlier is a bad idea after all so I just let him be. The next day, I promise Amber nuna to give her notebook back since she need to do her homework and she ask me to go early so she will have enough time to finish on time. So, as I was told to, I go to school early and amazingly I see Luhan walking in to the door . He come early to school these days? He never tell me, but who cares I ran to him and accompanied him to go to his place for a while. After that moment, I just realized that he invited Luhan to the party. What? It suppose to be with our gang ONLY !! but good thing Kris is coming to the party. So, the day come, I come early just in case Xiumin come near to Hyung. 30 minutes later, all of the member came already but no sign of Xiumin and Kris. I am really happy on that time but I am not sure hyung is happy becuase he start eating slowly and walk in circles for every 5 minutes. But then, I hear a scream it is more like ' THIS PLACE IIS AMZING !!! '  or something like that. Luhan lift his head up from his plate and jog towards the entrance. I smirk and just continue eating my meat. Not long after, Luhan come back smiling, Xiumin by his side and Kris.. wait, where is he? Whatever, I just continue eating my meat and I am sure Xiumin's mouth water becuase he finish 2 meats in 5 minutes. And for Kris, he is almost like him. At least he don't gobble out his food. After Kris finally finish his food, he lay back telling everyone that he is so full and then not long after he cough. He cough kinda hard and look at me and he beckon me to go with him. Honestly, he is really good at acting because I really think he got a stomach ache becuase he is going to the toilet while holding his stomach. Just in case he actually call me, I follow him while holding my stomach pretending that I got a stomach ache too but once I reach the toilet he immediately stop pretending.

So, how's my acting?

Wait.. you're pretending?

Thank you.

What???

Ok, I don't bring you here fot that 

So..

It's about your boyfriend.

What? what about him? he is perfect the way he is and everyone knows that expect for jerks !!

Ok, ok but that is not the thing I want to discuss with you now. 

Then? What? Don't tell me you're in love with him !!

Hey, calm down man, I am not.

Ok then, so what?

You notice Luhan jogging when Xiumin shouted?

Yeah.

Did he told you what did he do there?

No

He hugged Xiumin.

Ok.... my mind just go blank ... What did he just told me??

Can you repeat that again?

He hugged Xiumin.

My head is getting dizzy becuase now it hurts..

again please....

Hey, I can say this all night. Luhan . hugged . Xiumin.

Ok, now I am sure of my self that I heard the right thing. He hugged him. I ask Kris to close my mouth tight and scream at the top of my lungs

So,, what do you wanna do now?

I will actually appriciate if you don't tell me that.

Hey, you should be thankful, if I don't tell you that and you're not doing anything about that their relationship will be even more dangerous.

I think you are right.

I look up at him, he just keep nodding.

I know you got a plan.

He smile

Yeah, I got one.

He lower down his body so I can hear hiim whisper.

So, did you kiss him often?

No, he kept saying that he is not ready to kiss on the lips yet..

Good, disturb him. I realize that after he kiss I he will not feel that comfortable approaching Xiumin becuase he is not innocent anymore.

Hey, you got the point.

Then, Xiumin know that I am not gay and he must be shock.

What? So you are gay?

No, I just think his lips is perfect.

So, what are you saying?

I am saying that I kiss Xiumin and it is up to you make him watch that scene. Don't tell him that I tell you that he hugged Xiumin. Just remind him that you are better than him make it romantic and kiss him when the time's right.

I kinda hate it, but I like it

Ok, lets do it next week .. practice room we will discuss this. 

Ok.

Kris leave the toilet before me leaving me smiling and jumping all around. This is the worst idea ever, but it is for the best..