Luhan's Gift

The New Boy

Luhan POV

So, after school today. Ok, not after school maybe like 9 P.M after I asked my parents to leave for one hour I go to the jewerly shop. I know, I am not university yet so I can't marry Sehun but don't worry, I am not gonna but him a ring. I ask the shop owner if I can make a silver  necklace with a name that I think of and yeah, I can do it. Ok, I give Sehun a bunch of things already so maybe it is Xiumin's turn. So, what nice name to describe our friendship? Emm... XL ?? Extra Large ? What? no, don't let him think that I think that he is fat. LX ? that's weird . Lu.. Lumin? emm.. ok, that is nice. Xiuhan? Xiuhan ! It is a nice name. I tell the owner I want two silver necklace with the word 'Xiuhan' at the bottom and also to make the string ( you know, the one that is used to hang it.. argh. sorry, vocab not good ) quite long. I know, I am trying to hide the fact that I give Luhan something and ignoring Sehun. But I think Sehun got a bunch of it already so I am sure that he will understand =). 

The next week, I didn't told anyone about the necklace, even Sehun or Xiumin so Sehun look curious as I put the two black box that contain the two necklace inside my bag during his sleepover in my house.

Hyung, wht is that?

What? my bag?

No, that one.

He point right on the top of the box and I know that Sehun know that I can't run away from that. So, I just answer as simple as my mind can go.

Is a box, why?

Emm.. It is obviously a box, what kind of box is it?

Emm.. black and rectangular one. Why?

Ok... what is inside the box ?

Oh, sponges, allloy, copper and others. Why?

What? Ok, I am so really sorry to teach you science in this thing but I am not lying right? I mean, everyone knows that Silver is made out of alloy and copper ? Wait, am I right? Anyway, the pillow inside the box work like sponges so, what's the big deal?

Ok.. what are you going to do with it?

Oh, give it away. Why?

All those junk? Where?

Em.. to someone who need it. Why?

Ok, you may be thinking (or not ) ' What?! someone who need it? Luhan, I thought you don't lie that much ( or not ) ' Ok, Xiumin pretty much need the necklace to show our friendship right? Again, what's the deal?

Oh, ok.

Sehun turn around and continue packing up his things since he go back to his house tommorow. I sigh quietly for relief, I am kinda in the mood to troll hm again so I text him like this:

Hey, you left me when I asked u to go tjo meet . Tmmrw, hall, since i am nice to u i am gonna tell u smth. tmrw i will bring copper alloy and spong. So, be redy or I will bring the whole gang next time.

Whhhhaaaa..//?/// y?

whtvr man. just meet there or no u die..

I turn off my phone so I won't reply him until morning. I know if I laugh now, Sehun will ask me why so I leave the room and go to the living room and laugh like a crazy people.

Xiumin POV

So, last night, Luhan really creeped me out. What did he meant ? Is he angry? He want to beat me up again? Ok, since I knew that Luhan have a power to hold on to woods so............ I jump out of the window.  Whoa ! DON'T FREAK OUT ! I don't wanna let anyone that I am out of the house to buy metal pipe. The next day after school today , I take out the metal pipe as I reach the hall. I stand in the middle of the hall facing the window for 5 minutes and then someone use a handkercheif ( is this how you spell it ? ) and cover my mouth with one hand and use its other hand to hold my pipe down so I can't move it. I look back forcing my head to move, Luhan is smiling as my eyes catch his, he put down both of his hands and I can move free. Wow, he have so much power.

Why did you do that?

If I approaach you suddenly, I know you will hit me with that pipe

It's true I will.

Ok, what are we gonna do?

Luhan beckon ( is this how you spell it ?) me to follow him. I follow him. We reach the toilet and I can tell that Luhan know that I am confuse so he ask me to come in. I do come in and then he put down his backpack and put out 2 black box.

What's that?

Oh, a black ractangular box. Why?

Ok, what's inside it?

Silver and sponge, why?

Silver? What? 

Luhan open the box and it reveal a necklace with the word ' Xiuhan' on it. Ok, I nearly fainted.

What's with that? I thought Sehun is your boyfriend.

He is.

Do you want to get me killed?

Emm..no. Don't worry, Sehun receive many stuff like this and I am sure he won't mind for me to give this to you.

Why do you combine our names? Does that sound too extreme?

So? wear it inside your shirt, I will do the same and no one will know.

Ok. 

I wear them and hide it under the school uniform that I am using, I look at the miror, the necklace is completely hidden and there is no trace at all ! My friends won't know about this. I look at Luhan, he is holding the box and just smile at me.

Won't you use yours?

Luhan pull one side of his uniform and reveal some part of the necklace.

Wow, it works really well.

I know right. DON'T YOU DARE TO LOSE IT !!

Ok, I will try my best.

Good, don't tell anyone too.

Luhan leave the toilet with a smile but cooly and leaves me alone in the toilet. I look at the miror and pull one side of my uniform. It reveals some part of the necklace. I fix my uniform and button up one of the two buttons that I used to left it unbotton to keep the necklace more hidden. After I feel confident, I walk outside the toilet.