Xiumin?

The New Boy

Sehun POV

I am feeling worried lately, I don't know why hyung act that way. Some guy just came runnignn and make my hyung feel down. I was going to punish him like the way i do to everyone else but hyung just pulled away my hand and tell me that he is ok. He told me that a lot of times that he is ok but he never defend someone because of me before, worse, he is also a boy !!

So, he just pulled your hand and walked away?

Yeah, i mean, that is crazy right? He never done it before, maybe he have done it in the past, but not in front of my face!

Who do you say is it again? Some guy that is younger than you??

Phf.. come on Sehun, you know that you are the lowest level in this school already. 

Yeah, if he is younger than you he should have been in the next building.

I know, i know right! How old is he ? He even told me that he is new!

Well, he wasn't in your class right?

No, i asked all my friends or all students in my grade wether they know him or not but they said the same answer, no.

Who is that boy anyway? Running around the school.

Maybe he is chasing Chanyeol around. You know how he trolls.

Yeah, that guy, i seen him running around just now.

But he's still wrong ! the thing is that why hyung would do that i wonder what is his name.

If you are wondering, his name is Xiumin.

I look back and i see hyung, not smiling but his text book is already in his hand.

How......, how......., how can you know that?

He has baby face isn't it?? He is in the same class as me.

What?! he is older than me?

Don't be too shock, i am shocked too in the first place.

But why did you do that hyung?

Do what?

You are not usually like this, why did you let him be? he make you fell down.

Oh, about that thing, I am thinking that sometimes we are too harsh. He only bumped into me anyway and I am not hurt anywhere so, why not ?

Hey, do you remember what happen last year? Someone accidently bumped shoulders with you and you hasn't fell down yet but out gang beat him up already, now he transfered school. So, how about this 'Xiumin" guy?

Sehunnie... are you jealous? don't worry, i still love you.

Oh, ok.

Damn, Sehun, chill. No one dare to mess with us.

Ok, stop talking about it.

I turned to my left where Luhan hyung is sitting beside me. He is smiling while reading his text book, not paying attention to ether of us . Even me ! he would usually look at me every 30 seconds. I should spy on that guy name ' Xiumin ' . Wait, what happen to Luhan hyung? is he studying or just flipping some pages?

Xiumin POV

After Luhan walk away with Sehun I immediately run after chanyeol. After I arrive at the stairs, I see him, chillin around

Hyung, what take you so long?Did you run so slow?

Ya! you jerk !

I am about to lay a punch on him when someone pull me backwards. It is Kris, his face show worriedness

Hyung, are you okay?

That's when the rest finally catch up.

Hyung, what did he say to you?

What will he do?

Did he ask you to meet after school?

Hey, what's wrong?

It's all your fault Chanyeol!

What?

Do you know Sehun scold him becaus he made Luhan fall while running??

What?

Hey, what's the big idea? he don't ask me to do anything.

What?

Really ?

Are you sure?

Yeah, why don't you believe me?

Then did he ask you to give him all your money?

Will he spread rumours about you?

What did he told you ?

What did he told you what he will do?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Really? Then what about Sehun?

Yeah, he scold me.

Then, what about Luhan?

Nothing, he just told Sehun that he is fine and bring Sehun away.

That's weird

What? Did they did something worse before?

emmmmmm.... yeah......

You might don't want to hear it.

Ok, then I don't want to hear it.

Finally, the bell rings, we need to go to our classroom.

Luhan POV

I don't want to look at anyone after realizing that Sehun is mad at me . I flip through my text book and it suppose to be very extremely boring but instaed all the words change into ' Xiumin or Sehun'. I flip the next page but it is still the same. I am going to freak out but not long after, the bell ring. Good, I will explode if i need to flip another page.