Who is that boy?

The New Boy

First day of school, the bell rings and all of the students is going to the classroom. Xiumin and Kris wave goodbye to the rest and walk inside the classroom. Kris and Xiumin will be in the same classroom since they are the same age. Kris sit beside Xiumin as he fix his hair. 

It's gonna be a boring day.... 

Is the lessons here really that boring?

Is the lesson in your old school boring?

Well, kinda.

School is never fun hyung, the only thing that make students come to school is about friendshi, chatting or maybe their love thing. You know, that kind of thing.

Yeah maybe that is right.

 

Luhan turn back at Sehun before he enter the classroom. 

Sehun-a ! you should get back to class, all of them went to their class already.

It's ok. It is worth waiting for you to wave goodbye at me when you come in to your classroom and be late for a while.

No, don't be like that, I am the one who should do that! I wish you can be older so that you can you in the same classroom mas i do so that we can stare at each other any time.

Me too hyung.

See you later Sehunnie, get back to class now.

Ok hyung, bye.

We'll meet later, never say good bye.

ok hyung....

Sehun run along the corridor as he wave at Luhan. Luhan wave back. As Luhan step into the classroom, that's when he see him. He is wearing the same uniform, the same old bag that many students use but he can see a glow on him. Luhan rub his eyes to make sure everything is clear and yet he still can see the glow. The way he fix his hair make him reaally cute and attractive. Luhan shake his head to snap out of it and seat at his usual seat that is 2 rows in front of him. The teacher come into the classroom as usual.

Teacher : Good morning class, today we have a new student. Xiumin, please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself.

Xiumin?

Luhan watch as Xiumin stand up from his seat when Kris pat him on his back. Again, he fix his hair.He stand in front of the class and smile. 

Emmm.... annyeong... my name is Kim Minseok but you may call me Xiumin. I am new to this school but I won't be quiet, I will try to participate in activities and make the atmosphere in the class even more fun. Thanks and please take a good care of me.

We will....

Thank you Xiumin, please take your seat.

Xiumin smile and take his seat. Kris pat him again and smile . The lesson go as usual but as what Xiumin say, he make the class even more fun. Who is this boy actually ??? Why did he keep fixing his hair? Why is he so cute and attractive?? Why ? Why? Why? That's when the bell rings, finally it is 10 minutes break period.

 Xiumin POV

Finally, I think i just emberassing my self in that class. Why should Luhan be in the same class as me? Is he as old as me ?? wait, really? He looks so young ! That is when Kris put his arms around me.

Good job for today joker.

Haha.. Thanks, don't call me that next time.

Why? You dont like it??

Not that.. emm... yeah i don't like it.

Kris laugh, I don't know why.

Hey, is Luhan as old as us?

Yeah, it is unbelievable right?

But he is so cute!! 

Hey don't be shock, you are born on March but but his is born on April. You are still elder than him.

Wait...... he is elder than you !!

oh.... yeah.. he is elder than me ......

That face.. it is so....

I am about to continue my sentence but someone suddenly give me a back hug. I am so shock. I look back and of course, why not? It is Chanyeol the trolling guy.

Ya !

Hahha... hyung got tricked ! 

You! I am gonna catch you!!

Ok, come and get me!!

Chanyeol start running, I follow him. I don't know wether they were following me or not but the thing is that few seconds later, i bump into someone. I fall down and so as that person, I stand up and reach out my hand to help that person. Once that person stand up, I fix my hair.

 

I'm sorry, I should have be more caeful.

That person look up to me . I finally realized that the person I crashed is Luhan! My heart start to beat faster.

Oh, no, it is ....... you........

Emmm.... hi...

That is when I see someone running towards us, it is Sehun.

Hyung! are you okay ?? are you hurt?

No, it is ok.

Sehun look up to me like a mad man

Hey, What the heck man? Why are you such in a hurry? by the way, who are you? I never seen you around before.

Oh, I am new here.

Oh, newbie?? You are new here but you already caused much trouble. Look what you have done to my bae!

I am sorry, i should have looked front.

What? sorry? Is that all you can say when you make him fall? huh? What student with no eyes.

Again, I am sorry.

What the heck, stop it! Let's go...

I think Luhan is talking to Sehun because he just walk away like that pulling Sehun's hand. Sehun look back at me like he is mad or something.

Luhan POV

I am going to get my books in the classroom when suddenly i bumped into someone. That person hold up his hand and he do apologize. I look up and realizze it is Xiumin, again fixing his hair. My heart beat faster and i think that Xiumin is shock to see me too. I am going to walk away fast when suddenly Sehun just come out of nowhere and be mad at Xiumin. I know, i am not used to be like this but I don't know why what happen i don't want to have a fight with him. Why I don't let Sehun to be mad at him for making me fall ? Why? Who is he? He is really dangerous.