The Invitation

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

So, this morning, I checked again the necklace that Luhan gave to me . Yep, it was still there. I fixed my uniform and as usual it was completely hidden. Ok, I just realized how stupid I am to wear this necklace to school when I am nervous. Now, my footsteps force me to climb up the stairs to get to my classroom. I sometimes shiver as the silver touch my body. It is surprisingly not heavy because I used to think silver is heavy, is it cold sometimes, hot sometimes but most of the time is warm, I am surprise that it still can be warm on my shivering body. Kris put his arms around my shoulder in a sudden like he used to do it and I would look at him and laugh with him. But today, I feel diffrent. I look at his smiling face and smile back, I put down his hand just in case he can feel the silver under my clothes, but is a good thing I wear my vest today.

Hey hyung

Hey

Let's go and meet Chanyeol shall we?

Kris pull my hand towards Chanyeol's classroom. I follow him behind, I pretend to laugh in the follow of his joy. There, I see Chen and Lay. They looks like waiting for us to come.

Hey, solve this please.

Chen hand Kris a paper.

What is this?

I read a loud

Tree rymths with Three, red and blue, on the other side of you, like I used too, look behind you.

What???

I look back, so as Kris and behind me I see..

BOO !!

AAAHHH !!!!!

Chanyeol put out his mask that he used to scare me.

Hehe... gottcha hyung.

What?!

The rest of the gang laugh at me . I pull one of my friend's hand and just hit them. I don't see who did I hit because I just pull them too fast.

Hyung, stop it.

It's Lay, I stop hitting him and laugh lightly between the laughs around me.

Nice prank you got there Chanyeol, can you teach me your other pranks?

Everyone stop laughing including me and look back. It is Luhan , hands in his pants pocket and Sehun holding his arm . While the rest of the gang follow them behind.

Oh, did I interupt the moment?

Emm...

I am sorry for that but may I talk to you for a moment Xiumin?

Em... ok.

Good, follow me.

I am going to walk on when Kris suddenly stop me.

Hey, you can do the talk here.

Why?

Let him do what he want, stay away!

Hey, I am older than you so better keep quiet!

Hey, please stop.

Yeah, man.

[ Hey, I used all the characters ]

Ok, I don't mind talking here.

Em.. ok. What do you want to talk about?

I want to invite you.

Too..... ?

My house for a dinner party.

What??????

What?

Wait, what?!

What?

I thought it is only for our gang.

So? I want to invite a few more friends.

What? Serious?

Yeah.

A dinner party ? Sounds nice.

Kris stand behind me just now and now he stand beside me and put his arms around me.

So, what do you think Hyung?

Emm.. I think it is great.... ?

Good, we'll be there..

See you two? Then?

Yeah, we got to go bye.

Emm.. bye?

Kris still his hands on my shoulder pushes me to turn around and walk to the other side and pull Chanyeol's hand, Lay and Chen follow behind us . After I can't see Luhan anymore, I put Kris hand down like I did in the morning since his power is so hard that it pushes my necklace and hurt my shoulder.

Hey, what is that?

What? Can't I go to the dinner party?

You can but you barely know him !

Yeah.....

I roll my eyes

Ok, forget about it.

Luhan POV

It suppose to be next month, our best friends anniversary supppose to be next month but I don't know why I want to celebrate it this month. OMG, can I invite Xiumin in? Well, he is my friend but he is not the member of my gang. I keep thinking about our anniversary how I want to be this month so badly and how to put Xiumin in. I think my face show it all because Sehun look at before he even click the next video for us to watch.

Hyung..

Hmm..

You don't look calm.

Oh.

Hey, I am your boyfriend, open up to me.

Ok, you know what ? I don't know why I really want to celebrate our gang's dinner party anniversary this month.

Why not?

Really?

It's only one month diffrence man, it is ok, I mean, if you want it so badly..

Oh I would love to have it this month !!!!

Ok, I am gonna tell the others.

At school, early in the morning when I know Xiumin have arrived at school, I am walking towards him to invite him to the party when Sehun grab my arm. When did he come so early to school?

Hey hyung..

Hey, since when you come to school early?

Oh, I have work to do before school so I purposely come to school early.

Ok... then, better do your work.

No, it is ok, I can company you for a while.

Emm.. ok.

So, as I look front, I see that Chanyeol succeed to troll Xiumin so I ask him to teach me his pranks so that everyone will realize me . It turns out quite smooothly for my invitation until Kris in and tell me that he will come with him. Man! why is he being like that? I want Xiumin to go alone so that I can indirectly be close to him but since Kris is around, I ..... Really.....

Xiumin POV

So, Luhan texted me his adress to his house and I dress up that night, not too formal but as nice as you can know. Kris is going to pick me up and I am soo.. not going to eat dinner at my house today. Then, there is a honk outside, I take my stuff and run downstair and go to the car with Kris . It take us like 20 min for us to reach at his house. We are 10 mins late, his house is soo.. confusing. As I step out of the car, I understand why hs house is sooo... deep inside. His house is like a mansion !! It look bigger as I step out of the car rather than seeing it inside my car. The door is wide open, I felt a cold chill on my back because of nervousness. Kris pat me on the back

So, what are you waiting for?

Kris push me lightly and I take a one step foward. I punch my stomach lightly, yep, the necklace is still there.