The New School

The New Boy

Luhan step inside the school building while dragging his school bag instead of carrying it.  As usual, the usual gloomy face in the morning.

ARGH !!!! Another day of school ! Why should i go to school ?? I HATE SCHOOL !! Well, at least i can see my Sehunnie again.

LLLLLUUUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNN HHHHYYYYUUUUUNNNGGGG !!!!! 

Luhan look back and start his smile of the day when he see Sehun run to him while opening his arms wide. 

Sehun !

Sehun hug Luhan tightly 

Hyung, did you sleep well last night ?? Do you have a nightmare ?? Did I appear in your dream to fight those nightmare of you?

Don't worry Sehunnie , I have a beautiful dream last night. A dream full of monsters, demons, and spirits.

What? how was that suppose to be a good dream?

Because in that dream, i saw you. Because of that i consider it a really good dream.

Aaaawwww...... hyung's the best !!! Oh look, the rest are coming.

Luhan look in the distance where Tao, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Suho is waving. He wave back with a smile. 

 

Xiumin lay his first step in his new school. He smile brightly when he see Chen, Kris, Lay and Chanyeol running towards him.

Hey guys !

Hey hyung! so what's your first impression of your new school?

It's quite good...

LLLLUUUUUUHHHHAAAAANNNN HHHHHYYYUUUUUNNNNNGGGGG!!!

Xiumin look back to see what's make the noise. He see a boy running and he hug another boy, a really cute boy.

Ya ! Who is that ???

Who?? You mean the HunHan couple?

HunHan ? who is that ??

Oh, just a random or you can say th MOST famous gay couple in this school.

Yeah, both famous , both cute, both handsome, both rich, both nice and both just perfect !!

They seem nice, but you better don't mess up with that couple.

You're dead when you make one of them hurt in any other way !!!!

Oh is that so ?? I don't know which one is Hun and Han but one of them is really cute...

Which one??

Emmm.. you know the person that got hugged

Oh...... You mean Luhan?? Yeah, he got hugged by Sehun eveyday they meet.

Oh, so that's their name?? 

Yeah

Hyung, do you like Luhan?? I recommend you not to like him even thought you're gay. The whole gang will kill you even if you flirt!

What?? don't worry, Luhan has a couple... i won't disturb them.