Sick Potion?

The New Boy

Luhan POV

I go back home after riding the helipcopter with Xiumin. That experience with him is really priceless!! You guys should look at his face when he is jumping of the room! He is closing his eyes shut and he looks like he wan to die. Anyway, I go to my room immediately as I reach my house. I lock the room and turn off all the ligths except for my study lamp that is on my table. I take out all the files and take out the plastics that contain the liquid that Xiumin pour earlier. I take some test tubes from the science cabinet and pour the liquid into it. I examine both of the liquids. One of the liquid is red and one of them is slightly blue, I remember the little explosion is Sehun's lab after mixing one drop of them each. I close the top of the tube just in case they need special air to stay calm and take the file that's heading is ' Sick Potion'. I flip the page, the words are scientific ( you know what I mean ) so I don't really understand things that is written here. But, I can understand that it is made out of some liquids that is not edible and when you mix everything together, it is quite edible. I hate to know that the thing is 'quite' edible, what is the meaning of quite in this term anyway? What if someone eat it? I read further to know more details about it.  After reading for a few pages, I realize that this potion is really scary. When someone use it, they can get Amnesia, can get sick, being anti-socialable , get cancer and getting lazy. 

I flip over the pages until the end page and close the file . I take out the next file but before I can open it, there is a knock on my door. I stop and slightly open my door not wanting anyone to know what I am doing, outside, my serveant is there with no one else.

Yes, what do you want?

Oh, just giving you the news that Sehun is downstair in the living room. He asked me to ask you wether he can play with you right now since he is afraid that he is busy.

That is strange, Sehun never ask me if I am busy or not. He used to just bust into my room and play with my stuff or maybe he.....

No, I am not busy, let him in.

I immediately shut my door. I pour the liquid back to the plastic bags and hide the files in my game room, inside of the cushions of the couch and come back to my room as fast as I can. I pretend to open my computer and watch some videos and I text Xiumin to come over for a sleepover tonight and do some stuff and after I put my phone beside me, Sehun open the door slowly.

Oh hey

Hey, what're watchin?

Sehun take a chair and sit beside me, looking at the thing I am watching.

Oh, just normal things, you know.

Yeah, I can see it.

Sehun watch with me, I feel a little bit guilty so I lay my head on his shoulders and I hug him to give the atmosphere that boyfriend feeling. Sehun smile a little and hold on to my hands as it slide across his chest.

Hey, watch it will you?

I smile, Sehun must be thinking something more dirty. Ok, to make him happy, I should do what he wants ofcourse ,I am kinda sad that I don't really make him as happy as me so I secretly dig to my pockets and put the transparent platic to my lips just in case.

What? What do you mean by watch it?

Hahaa.. you seriously trying to make this akward is it?

Aih you seriously, you know me.

Well, not trying to make this more akward but I guess you are trying to mke me happy.

Well, you got it baeb.

Sehun laugh and pause thee video, he then pull me to my bed and slam me on it. Good thing that my bed is soft and bouncy. Sehun want to take off my shirt but I stop him remembering the 'Xiuhan' necklace.

No, you can't do that.

Aih why, we are in a relationship anyway.

Sehun still want to open my shirt, I have no mor choice. I hold his neck and push his body towards mine and fit my lips with his. He freeze for a moment and stop opening my shirt. I know he is happy because he kiss me greedily like he is my lips and my toungue and he is tasting my lips too. I don't really like that so I open his shirt while we are kising so I can have a few break while we are doing it. So after it is totally of his body, he immediately grab me and kiss me harder while hugging. Not long after, someone knock on my door, thank goodness I ran out of breath. I throw Sehun on my pillow and open the door slightly so Sehun can wear his shirt. My serveant is outside and she is carrying a tray that has an apple on it.

Emm.. Sehun asked me to deliver this..

Sehun appear behind me and open the door wide. He take the apple without the tray.

Thanks

He shut the door quickly.

This is for you

He give me the apple and I take a bite from it.

Ok, let's continue watching the video

I nod and turn on the computer that is left on while we are doing it. At night, Sehun left my house and go home. I call Xiumin right after his car is out of my sight.

Hello?

Hey, where are you? 

Is he gone?

Yeah and how can you know that he is here?

I saw his driver waiting outside your door while talking with one of the hot lady that is outside your door too. Who is she?

Emm.. my serveant?

Oh, anyway, I am coming in now.

Ok, I am coming down.

I go down and let Xiumin in with his backpack and go to my room. 

You wait here, I need to get the files in my game room. While you're waiting, pour this into the test tube.

I give the plastic bags that contain the left over liquid, he nod and I go to the game room. I come back not long after that and Xiumin have finished pouring the liquid. I open the file that I want to open earlier, it is my profile. I read over the information about me, about my allergies, what is my habit and what food do I like. Looks like Sehun is targeting at me for using the potion since when I open Xiumin's profile, the last page of it is written with a pencil and it was said that he is not suitable for using that potion so I assume that he is pretty much lucky and I don't want to tell him that. 

Start from now on, becareful on what you are eating. This potion can cause Cancer, Amnesia, being sick, being anti-sociable and getting lazy.

He nod, I observe the liquid but my head hurts suddenly.

Ah !

What? What happen? 

Nothing, my head just flinch a little.

Ok

I continue examine the liquid and I want to ask Xiumin to to help me to get a tissue paper.

Xiumin, can you take ma a mabokpal?

Mabokpal? What is that?

I point at the stissue paper that is beside my bed.

You mean tissue? It is tissue not mabokpal.

I know, I just have no idea why I said mabokpal, what is that mean anyway.

Ok, anyway here you go.

Thanks.

I dip the tissue in both of the liquids and examine the result. I want to tell him that the liquid is misterious but it go totally wrong

yoitsfdbvvknowufaiinwibduwihfwlovehjhwfwjifhhimioqhfwjthisfinsuwiliquidisjustfreakindangerousman

What? I don't understand chinese I told you.

What is wrong? My head hurts again and this time my sight become blur and the only thing I know is that I faint.