Xiuhan? Xiuhan.

The New Boy

Luhan POV

Sehun run to the door immediately right after I kissed him. I look at him back, he is half frozen and dazed. I wonder what makes him do that. I let go my hand from his shoulders.

Hey.

He turn his eyes at me

Emmm.. hey.

I need to tell you something.

Emm.. what is it?

You. I wonder what makes you, you.

What?

My heart ache, why can't he understand? This is so akward.

I don't know why you are so new to me? Why? Why when I am around you I feel better? Why did I smile when you talk to me? Why is it fun to see you scared? Why? You must tell me the reason.

Whha...? Luhan, I don't..

You must know !

I shut him up for a few while.

When I am aroud you, I feel, I feel free. I feel that I, I can, I don't know how to explain this. I can be with the thing I really want in my whole life. I don't know wether is it you or not. I don't want you, Sehun was my boyfriend and..

was.

I stop for a while and nod.

Yeah, was.

He nod slowly looking away from me. I can see a little smile on lips corner but he is showing sadness. Nice acting

You know why, why I want to be around you as much as I can. Why I want to do things with you rather than the people I have spent with for my past life. You ruined everything, you ruined my relationship. I hate that, I hate that . and, I just want to tell you that, that is ..

He cut my line immediately before I finish.

Yeah, I know, It is hurtful. I am sorry for coming into your llife like this.

He turn his head away from me and his cheeks are getting red. His eyes narrowed a little and he is is clutchin gon his pocket. I move his head to face me. His cheeks are now visible red and there is some tears on his eyes, not enough for it to fall to wet his cheeks. He is just so cute when he cries.

No, no, that is so totally my style.

He widen his eyes, his tears are still gethering in one place. One he blink I am sure that It will fall.

Wha.. What do you mean?

I sigh, this is totally akward.

Kim Xiumin. I , I love you.

There, his tears drop and his cheeks are completely red. I am sure that hhe is blushing when hhe is not crying. More tears fallls down and he starting to cry. I pull him to my chest and hugging his warmly. My shirt is a little wet after a few minutes and he keep making some noise that is not crying noise. Maybe there is somthing he want to tell me.

Emm.. is there anything you want to tell me?

He move away from my body, his eyes are full of tears and his cheeks are wet and he nod.

It's  ok. Tell me

I, I htink I love you too.

Yeah, I expect that.

Hey, I need to tell you something.

Hmm... 

I am leaving

What?

I am leaving to Paris Xiumin. I will be staying there and study there too.

He cry harder and he bury his face on my shoulders.

Don't worry, everything is under my control.

But, I won't be meeting you again.

Who told you so? You are going with me?

He move form my body again

What?

Well, I asked your pparents if you could join me to Paris and stay with me and study there and they allow you to so.. I go the visa.

He widen his eyes and hug me tightly.

Omg, you , you, I love you.

I hug him back and laugh a little bit. We are face to face when Xiumin stop hugging me. We laugh, Xiumin slam his lips to mine and we both laugh under our breathe. I whisper to him while my toungue is still tasting his.

Let's be In this kind of relationship ok?

Xiumin nod, it hurts my toungue but U smile and connect his lips with mine. His lips feels better than before. It is damp a little and cool. He accidently bite my toungue once and it hurts  ut it just feels soo good. I don't know how to express it. I push him away and throw him to my bed, I open my shirt and sit on top of him. Xiumin laughs and hold on to my 'XiuHan' necklace as I tickle him. I open his shirt too and slam my body to his. I lay down and look up to my bedroom celing an dkiss him hardly on his neck. 

 

 

 

The End 

- yeah, in the end it is Xiuhan

follow me on IG @kpopploversz