New Group

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

There is one month left until the press conference. Cassie is training hard everyday, non-stop. She is now training together with a new girl group, Red Velwet. Although she is not joinging them, she trains with their new song 'Happiness' together. Red Velvet looks friendly to Cassie, nobody knows how they treat her. They are jealous of Cassie's dancing skills, vocal and especially, her age. The instructor always praise Cassie, being able to hit the high notes perfectly and dance better Red Velvet.

"Okay, today's training ends here! You guys did well!" Instructor Kim said as he walk out of the practice room. "Yah! Stop there!" Irene said as dhe pulled Cassie's hair. "Don't be happy that Instructor Kim praise you, he just don't want to hurt you by, telling you the truth that you sing an dance really badly.I seriously don't understand why LSM choose you to our company. You ugly b*tch, you think that Super Junior sumbaenim, SHINee sumbaenim, So Nyuh Shi Dae sumbaenim, F(x) sumbaenim and EXO sumbaenim really like you? It is just that LSM wants them tto treat you well. Especially F(x) sumbaenim, you think that they like you?  THEY HATE YOU! You are a threat to them, joining F(x), snatching away their roles, Maknae, Lead Vocal and Lead Dancer. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM BUT A THREAT.!" Seulgi said, insulting Cassie.Wendy push Cassie towards the wall and they walk out of the practice room. Cassie bang on to the wall, she felt an intense pain on her forehead. She slide down, leaning on the wall, putting her head between her legs, sobbing softly. Sha sat there for about one hour, thinking about what they say.

---Cassie's P.O.V---

Am I really a threat to them? I really dance badly? I really sing badly? Oppas and Unnies dislikes me? F(x) unnies hate me? I am ugly? I snatch away their roles? Ottoke? Should I leave? I really don't fit here?

---Nobody's P.O.V---
Cassie wiped her tears, stand up, and went back to her dorm, with her mind full of what Red Velvel said. "Cassie what happened to you? Your forehead is swollen." Victoria asked, as she took out the first aid box. "I just bumped on to the wall while I was using my phone." Cassie smiled bitterly as she recalled what Red Velvet said to her. Victoria helped her to bandage her forehead., Cassie went back to her room, without saying everything.

+++++In the living room++++

"Omo, what hapen to her? She is always injured after her training with Red Velvet, always full of thoughts." Sulli said. "I always see her having tear on her face in the morning." Victoria said. "She is acting weird after starting her training with Red Velvet." Krystal commented. "Did they do anything to her?" Amber asked. "But Red Velvet is friendly to her." Luna said. "Let's discuss this with the other sumbaes."Victoria suggested. (Note: Superjunior, SNSD SHINee, F(x) and EXO have a meeting every two weeks, talking about problems and all sorts of things)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so long! I will update at least once a day.

Sorry to make Red Velvet bad in muy fanfic.

Pls Comment on how do you think my work is. 

Pls subscribe! >.<