Party 2

It is not a dream

Cassie's P.O.V

"Annyeong! So where is my new daughter?"Khun appa asked."Khun-ah, She is here."Vic omma replied as Khun appa walk to the kitchen."Hello I am Cassie from Singapore." I intoduced myself politely. "Hi, I am 2pm Nichkhun, you can call me Khun appa."I nodded.Soon, the other oppas came and the food are ready."So let's welcme Cassie~ hoohoo!" Amber unnie cheered and after that, we played alot of games and of course no alcohol is allowed so nobody was drunk.We played until 11am as I have training tomorrow. We start to pack up and wash up.Later the night when Vic omma and I are about to sleep, Luna, Krystal, Sulli and amber unnie came and asked if they can sleep over here. Vic omma had no choice but to agree as Sul unnie was doing agaeyo to her.Kystal and Luna unnie went to sleep at Vic omma's bed and Sulli and Amber unnie came to my bed.

---The next day---

Cassie's P.O.V

"Cassie, wake up!" I heard someone calling me. Is that mom? Aish, im in Korea now, it's Vic omma. "Good morning omma!" I greeted Vic ommae and went to wash up. "Good morning~~" I greeted the unnies and ate the breakfast Vic omma prepare."Morning!Your scheldule is here: 7am-9am:Language learnig 9.15am-12.15pm:Vocal lesson. 12.15am-1pm:Lunch 1pm-4pm:Dance lesson 4pm-5pm:Break! 5pm-6.30pm:Rapping lesson 6.30pm-7.30pm:Dinner 9.30pm-10pm:Practice new song for official join." Krystal unnie handed me a piece of paper. "Fighting! It will be very tiring, but it is only for 3 months!"Luna unnie cheered. I smiled back.

Nobody's P.O.V

It's 8.30am now, Cassie is having her languagem lesson, she is a fast learner, so she catch up with other SM Rookies easily. Next up, it's her vocal lesson with Taeyeon, Jessica, Key, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun and Yesung. On the press conferenece, she will have to sing a English song, "Human" by Christina Perri, this song can show her singing and prove to others that she have the ability to join F(x). After her lunch, she have her dance lesson with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Victoria and Taemin. She will be learning different type of danceand flexibility (breaking etc.). After her break, it is her rap lesson with Amber, Henry and Minho.Finally, it is her time to spend with F(x). They will be learning a new song. The first song with Cassie joining F(x).

Cassie's P.O.V

So this is the life before being an idol.  It's tiring...Fighting! It's for my own good! I miss mom....She's probably asleep right now...

---to be continued------

I will stop here today! How do you think is my fanfic? Comment to tell me! Is it Good? Okay okay? Bad?