Khuntoria's Story 2

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

Today is the first day to flim WGM, Victoria and Nichkhun is really very nervous, they really want to find out who their wife/husband is. Nichkhun is really frustrated in the lift, going to each floor where her wife isn't there. Victoria can feel her heart thumping, upon watching the lift number is closere and closer to 100, she is afraid that her husband is those ahjussi. "Ting!" the door opened, they saw the person whom they wanted their wife/husband to be. "Omo! He is my husband-to-be? Ottoke? It's so awkward!"Victoria thought and she greeted Nichkhun. "Annyeonghaseyo, F(x) Leader, Victoria Imnida!" Nichkhun is shocked to see Victoria here,"Annyeonghaseyo, 2Pm Nichkhun imnida."

It was quite awkward for the first few days of filming, but after a peroid of time, they enjoy the fliming, their life have been sweet during the WGM days. When they are having their comebacks, being busy, hence they can't shoot WGM. Their heart will suddnly feel empty. Although they didn't know, but they have been falling for each other, hence they are alot natural during the fliming then other WGM couples. During their wedding photo, the spider kiss, they are both sh, but although it is just a light lip to lip touch, they like the softness of each other's lips.

After they finish the WGM filming, they are really down, even their members don't know what happen to them. Finally, they met again in a variety show and they know their own feelings. Nichkhun confessed to Victoria in midnight, when there is no fans. Now, they have been dating for about 3 years, still really very sweet.

---Back to present---

"Wow! Vic Ommo, your love story with Khun appa is daebak! Hope you guys will marry one day and lead a peaceful and sweet life!" Cassie said, still thinking about Victoria and Nichkhun's love story. "Yah! sleep now! Our party is always the whole night, sleep now or you will not have the energy to party!" Victoria said, helping her to put her blanket. "Deh, Good 'night' omma!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi, will continue tmr.

BTW, after this Fanfic, I will write one on Khuntoria, which is related to the above story, aka, related to this:)

Comment your views and Subscribe^^