Press Conference-2

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

"Let us welcome Cassie form Singapore!" LSM announced as Cassie took a deep breath and walked up to the stage."Cassie is 13 years old this year, she is our first Singaporean artist in SME. She will be joining F(x)." "Annyeonghaseyo, Cassie imnida. I'm from Singapore and 13 years old this year, please take care of me!" Cassie said as she walked towards F(x) and stand beside them. "Any qustions from the reporters?"LSM asked. "LSM, why did you picked her to join F(x)" A random reporter asked. "I watched her videos which she put on YouTube, she danced and sang the songs by F(x), Exo, SHINee, SNSD and Super Junior. I was amused by her skills. Since EXO had their concert in Singapore, I sent them to find her." He replied. "Why did she join F(x) but not SNSD or Red Velvet. By the way, where is Red Velvet?" Another reporter asked. "As for why she joined F(x), it's just that SNSD has too many people. Today, I wil also announce that Red Velvet will not be under SME, as for the reason, we will announce it on SNS." LSM did not show any nervousness. "I have one question for Cassie. Don't you think that you are too young to start your career? You should be enjoying your life as your student, aren't you?"Cassie was shocked when she had to answer questions. But, luckily, her sumbaes gave her alot of encourangement, she walked forward and took the mic,"But I enjoyed my life as a trainee, so I guess I will really enjoy my life as an idol." "Do you think you have the ability to join F(x)?" Cassie replied confidently, "Yes! I can also prove it to you by my performance later." ...............

"Now, it's time for Cassie to prove her ability, Cassie please." Cassie walked up and started singing 'Human'. Not only the reporters, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x), SNSD, SHINee and EXO , but also those in the dark, Red Velvet are amused by her singing skills. Hitting the high notes perfectly. Next up, it's her dancing time. Everybody is amazed by her moves, her strength used and flexibility. Not only, F(x), but also other artist of SM, is proud of having Cassie with them, the youngest Kpop idol. Even Red Velvet have forgotten what they wanted to do.

"So does she have the capability to join F(x)?" LSM asked and he received alot of noddings and clappings,"Thank you for your participation!" All of them left the stage and the reporters all left. Red Velvet then remembered their plan, but they failed.Serve them right! When the news of Red Velvet being out of SME announced on SNS, there isn't any bad commotions about it, all are comments which are happy that Red Velvet being out.As they have more haters than fans.

After the press conference, tonight is their official welcom party, which will be held in the hall, everybody will participate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How's my Fanfic? Will add Khuntoria scenes tomorrow!

Sry for making Red Velvet bad!

Comment and Subscribe!