Have fun 2

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

After the Sea wave, they went to the bay slide. They think that it's great place to relieve Cassi's stress but, Sulli and Luna are afraid. First to go is the boys. They were obviously enjoying themselves when it is their turn. For the girls, Victoria and Krystal went first, they were screaming like hell, 50% being scared and 50% enjoying the speed. Luna and Sulli are stunned by their scream. Their fear increased upon hearing the screams of Victoria and Krystal. "Unnie! you need to brave, I'm not afraid, so you guys must not be afraid. Your turn now, fighting!" To show Cassie that they are brave, Luna and Sull went next and last is Cassie. Their screams are like hell, as if there will be an earthquake. It's Cassie's turn. Her screams is obviously filled with joy, she is enjoying the slide alot. Relieving her stress. "I want to do it again!" Cassie exclaimed when she saw the rest of them. They are happy that Cassie is able to relieved her stress, especially Viictoria, she even agree to do it again with her.

After the rides, they went to they went to have their lunch, drenched. Chatting and eating, they have been enjoying their time, but they don't know that they are stalked...

"Palli!!" Cassie said to the crowd as she run to the wild river, where there is more rides. Luna and Sulli almost faint when the see the slides, but luckily, there is Minwoo and Minho. The crowd went to try different slide, Cassie was smiling non-stop while Sulli and Luna, sitting in the waters, waiting for them. Victoria, Nichkhun, Krystal, Minhyuk, Amber, Key, Minwoo and Minho is surprised that Cassie is not afraid of the height and speed of the slide.

Although Cassie still wants to play, but the others are tired, hence, they all went to wash up and went to the Aquatic Centre. Thay saw a wide range of aquatic animals and took all sorts of selfies. Cassie still looks energetic despite playing, running here and there for the whole day. Being a 13 year old teenager, everything is new and weird to her. Cassie is keen to find out of the different fishes, hence she took down their names in her phone.

Soon, their trip ended with their dinner. They have dinner at a restaurant. With chatter and laughter, their dinner seems to be fast and fun. On the van, they were much more quiet as Cassie fell asleep with her head facing down. Afraid that her neck will sore, Victria who sat beside her simply move her head on her shoulders. "She must be very tired!" Sulli said as she look at Cassie. The others nod and the van is once again filled with silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is my story?

I feel like putting 'Subscribers only"

Subscribe and comment!!

Tell me about your views