Unofficial Welcome Party

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

*Konck  the door* "Come in" The large crowd went into the room.

"Today's meeting is about new member of F(x),Lopez. She is 13 years old, from Singapore. I guess some of you have had watched her videos, I think that she is good at eveything. II want her to join F(x) as Maknae, lead singer and lead dancer. She can only speak English, Chinese and basic Korean, so I will be sending her to the language centre to learnt Korean and Japanese. She will have to learn flexibility from Victoria, and she still have to train her vocal and learn more dance. I hope that you guys will help her."LSM said to SNSD,Suju and Shinee."Jonghyun, Key, Jessica, Yesung, Kyuhyun and I can help her with her vocal."Taeyeon suggested. "Taemin, Eunhyuk, Yuri and I can help her with dancing."Hyoyeon suggested. "The rest of us will divide into 2 groups and help her with her language." Minho suggested.

"Hmmm, very good. She will have 3 months from now until she officially join F(x), I wish that she can do it within these 3 months. Like I said,, she is only 13 years old, she will be the youngest idol and hoobae, so take good care of her. She will definitely miss her family so help her with it." LSM address things in his mind. "We definitely will treat her as our hoobae and dongsaeng.

Cassie P.O.V

"This will be our room, in our dorms, 2 person share a room and you will share with me!"Vic omma brought me to a purple theme bedroom. (imagine there is another bed at the other side of the room)

"Wow, this is my favourite colour!" I really like purple. "Glad you like it, you will officially start your training tomorrow. " Luna unnie said. "Let's throw a party for Cassie?"Sulli unnie said.The rest unnie nodded. "Really? Are we going to have fun?"I asked, I cant believe my ears."Yeah!!! Lets call Khun appa, Minho oppa, key oppa, Minhyuk oppa and Minwoo oppa over!"Amber said, they begin calling their boyfriend. I went into the room and unpack my lugguage, I really feel that I am kinda one of them now. After I unpack all my lugguage, I walked out of the room towards the kitchen and saw Vic omma preparing the food. "Anything that I can help?"I asked."Help me wash that vegetables, thanks" I begin washing the vegetables until I heard the doorbell rang."Khun appa, annyeong."I heard Luna unnie greeting. It must be Nichkhun from 2pm.