Chapter 3

It is not a dream

"Mom!!" "Yes?" "Read this!" I hand the invitation card to my mom," I saw EXO just now! They came for me! Mom, can you slap me to see if I am dreaming?" "Honey, you are not dreaming,, congratulations! Your dreams come true, I know that you like to sing and dance but you are only 13 years old after all, you are still a teenager; What about your studies? You want to go all the way to korea? It is very far!" My mom was rejecting me. *The door rings*I went to open the door and it was...EXO! "Can we come in?"Suho asked, I nodded and let them in. I lead them to the living room and my mom carried drinks for them to the living room. EXO stand up and greet my mom.

"Good afternoon, I am Suho from EXO, we are represneting our boss, Lee Soo Man(I prefer LSM than the new CEO of SME, so I will use LSM) to talk to you about Cassie joining F(x)." "Regarding that, I will not allow her to go to Korea. She is only 13 years old,what about her studies? She cannot speak Korean.Korea is very far, she is only a kiddo."My mom said out all her questions in her mind. "Don't worry, she can continue her studies in SM Academy, we will sent her to a language centre where SM rookies study korean and Japanese there. We,EXO with other groups, F(X),SHINee,SNSD and SuJu will definitely take care of our little hoobae." This time, it is Xiumin's turn to speak. "But.." "Mom."I stopped my mom from continuing her sntence."Okay Okay, but when is she going? She haven even prepared anything." "Next month, 27th" Lay answered. "That's fast!"

"You can start preparing from now, packing your items and saying goodbye to your friends." D.O said to me and I just nodded. "That's for now, we have to leave now, thank you!"

"Mom!" I hugged my mom tightly after EXO left. This is not a dream, I am really going to Korea.

---To be continued--

Hi! I think this fanfic is going to be a long one, i will atleast update two chapters everyday:) Pls support me! Comment And Subscribe