A new begginging

It is not a dream

---Cassie's P.O.V---

"She is Cassie" Suho said to LSM as he bow to him and walk away. LSM stand up and F(x) turn their and look at me. "So you are Cassie. I watched your videos on YouTube, you sing well and dance well. Did take dance and singing lessons?" LSM asked. "Nope" LSM continued"F(x) also watched your videos, and you seemed to like them alot. Are you willing to join them?" I nodded shyly. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Victoria, F(x) leader. I look forward to you joing F(x)! You can call me Vic omma" "We look forward to you too!" Krystal,Sulli,Amber and Luna said in unison. "Thank you, I am a huge fan of F(x) too!"

"Okay, since you guys have had known each other, Cassie will officially join F(x) 3 months later. In this 3 months, you will have to learn Korean and Japanese and although you are very good aat dancing and singing, you wil have to learn some flexibility from Victoria and take some vocal lessons. After the 3 months, we will have a press conference, announcing to others that you will join F(x), will all SMTown artist present. Cassie will of course, stay in F(x) dorm, since Victoria is sleeping alone, while Amber sleep with Sulli and Krystal sleep with Luna,Cassie will sleep with Victoria. F(x) please take good care of her, she is only 13 years old, your dongsaeng." "We will!"

After that, we walk out of the office and saw Super Junior, SNSD and SHINee." So this is our new hoobae?"Leetuek asked "Yea, isn't she cute and tall? She is only 13 years old!"Victoria replied. "Jinjjia? She's taller than me! Omo, she's really cute!" Taeyeon was gesturing the height difference. "Hello! I am Cassie from Singapore." I shyly introduced myself. Omo, they are the people that I only see on televisions and laptop, and now, I get to see them in real life, and they are talking to me. They are all so pretty and handsome and I suddenly feel that I don't fit here. "She's really cute! Hmmm.... I have one more hoobae to call me 'Oppa' now!" Jonghyun said.

"We have to bring her to our dorm first bye!" Sulli said and bowing to them, while I stand there looking blur. "Bye, little hoobae, see you later!"Taemin said as I walked away with F(x).

---Nobody's P.O.V---

"I watched her videos and she is really good. Jinjjia!" Hyoyeon said, as the crowd walked towards LSM's office.They were all informed to have a meeting without F(x), regarding new member of F(x).