Press conference -1

It is not a dream

"So what's the plan?"

"Hmmm... They are having the press conference this week."

"Let's @!*%$"

"Good idea!"

"Let's see how they will react."

"Make them regret that they don't want us!"

---Few days later---

Nobody's P.O.V

Today is the day! The day which Cassie has been waiting and training hard for! The press conference will be held at 1pm. All the SM Artist will be participating. They will all gathered at the hall, having their make up and dressed. They will all leave at 12pm, and Cassie will be going with F(x).

---At the waiting room---

All SM artist are gathered in the same room, chatting, relaxed. But this is the first time for Cassie. It is different from her competition with Red Velvet. This time, she have to face face the whole Medias, showed to the whole of Korea or Asia, to the world. Cassie is very nervous, and when she is nervous, she will keep shivering and sweating. "Omo, why are you sweating and shivering so hard?" Victoria asked, wiping away her sweats. "I'm..ner..vous" she answered, attracting all the attention from her Oppas and Unnies. "They chuckled upon  hearing her answer. "How do you cure your nervousness?" Sulli asked. "I... don't....know" "What about listening to some songs?"Baekhyun suggested. Cassie nodded and went to take her phone and earphone.

It did help to cure her nevousness and she stopped sweating and shivering. There is half an hour left before the press confernece starts. Taeyeon and Baekhyun(Baekyeon~) started to help her to warm her vocal up. After that, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is warming her up. She will be singing and dancing later, to show that she have the ability to join F(x). Now, it is five minutes until the press conference. Super Junior, Snsd, EXO, SHINee, F(x) and LSM will go up and introduce themselves first and then, Cassie will go up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Super Junior!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida!"

"Anneyonghaseyo, We are F(x)!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee imnida!"

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, LSM imnida, today, the reason to invite everybody here for this press conference, we want to introduce everybody one person. "

At a corner where it is unnoticeable, a group of girls wearing mask holding to some bags, full of rubbish. They planned to do something.....

---to be continued---

Omo! Somebody is seeking revenge... What will happen to Cassie?

How is my ff?

sry for not updating yesterday

Comment and subcribe!