Khuntoria's Story

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

---back at the dorm---

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The first thing Cassie did when she went back at the dorm is to scream. She can't believe that she is now one of F(x), she is now an idol, the youngest idol on record. The others just smile, being happy for her, for themselves. "Taek a nap, we are having a party tonight!" Victoria said, gesturing them to go back to their rooms.

---In Cassie and Victoria's room---

"Vic omma, can you tell me about your story with Khun appa?"Cassie asked, sitting on her bed. Victoria smiled and started talking about her story as she recalled the times when they filmed WGM.

------4 years ago------

"Cut! Kamsimida!" They finally finish the fliming of Stong Heart. Victoria was walking towards thewaiting room when suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell onto the ground. "Yah! Can't you see where you are going?"Victoria shouted as she tried to stand up, but she twisted her ankle. "Really sorry, are you okay?" An angelic voice was heard, and that guy turned, it was Nichkhun from 2Pm! That guy whom Victoria had been watching just now. Nichkhun helped Victoria up, but Victoria's ankle is in pain. "Annyeonghaseyo, Nichkhun inmida, sorry, I did not notice that you were in front of me."Nichkhun greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo, F(x) Victoriqa imnida. Gwenchana." Victoria said, as she jumped away, blushing. Nichkhun remembered Victoria's action when they were fliming, he doesn't know why, but he was attracted to that girl. He was fuming when he saw her, doing agaeyo to other namja.

---1 week later---

Victoria and Nichkhun each received an invitation from the producer of WGM that they are going to flim WGM, as for whom they are going to flim was kept as a secret, they will only know when they meet. Victoria wished that her partner is Nichkhun whereas Nichkhun wished that it is Victoria. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter, the folowing few chapters wil be about Khuntoria.

Will update later.

Comment your views and Subscribe^^