Solved

It is not a dream

---Nobody's P.O.V---

Today, Super Junioe, So Nyuh She Dae, SHINee, F(x) and EXO is having their meeting at Super Junior's dorm. "So, today's meeting will now start! Is there any problem recent;y?" As the eldest here, Lee Tuek start the meeting. F(x) stand up and went to the front. "We have problem regarding Cassie." Victoria started talkingabout the problem. ":What's the matter?" Hyoyeon asked."She has been acting weird since she started her training with Red Velvet."Sulli said. "She is always bringing injuries home when she have trainings withn Red Velvet."Amber said. "Yesterday night, her forehead was swollen and she was about an hour late after training when she is back to the dorm."Krystal added. "I realised thatt when she dance, her facial expressions shows that her body is in pain." Yuri mentioned."I don't know what happened to her but, she has been crying at night, while we are sleeping." Vctoria mentioned.

"Hmmm...she seems to have problems with Red Velvet."D.O said. "But Red Velvet is friendly towards her."Taemin said. "You never know what they will do to her behind us. She is only 13." Tiffany commented. "When will she have her training with Red Velvet?" Shindong asked. "Hmmm, let me check......later, 11pm start."Luna check Cassie's schedule. "Hmmm, there is no CCTV in the practice room. Why don't we put a camera in the practice room during their practice and we will know what will happen in that peroid of time."Tao suggested and they agreed. "I have a mini camera, let me go get it. During their practic, we can watch it at the smae time on the television."Ryewook went to take his mini camera.

---11pm @Super Junior's dorm---

Everybody is focusing on the Red velvet and Cassie's practice. "Woah she really dance and sing well!" Taeyeon got excited as she watch Cassie singing and dancing. "She is really a great hoobae and dongsaeng." Jonghyun commented.

----12.30pm end of practice---

Instructor Kim left the practice room, this is when Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, F(x) and EXO started to get mad.Yah! Stop there!" Irene said as she pulled Cassie's hair. "Don't be happy that Instructor Kim praise you, he just don't want to hurt you by, telling you the truth that you sing an dance really badly.I seriously don't understand why LSM choose you to our company. You ugly b*tch, you think that Super Junior sumbaenim, SHINee sumbaenim, So Nyuh Shi Dae sumbaenim, F(x) sumbaenim and EXO sumbaenim really like youthem, joining F(x), snatching away their roles, Maknae, Lead Vocal and Lead Dancer. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM BUT A THREAT.! Don't be to happy you are here, I make sure that you will leave one day." Seulgi said, insulting Cassie. They push Cassie to the floor, Cassie twisted her ankle and fell on to the floor.

"They are really too much! How can they treat her like this? Just because they are being jealous? That's too much!!" Victoria yelled. "Let's go to the practice room now!"Krystal said, as she run out towards the practice room, while others followed behind her. When all of them reach there, they saw Cassie, hugging herself at one corner, sobbing. F(x) ran towards her and hug her. Cassie is shocked to see everybody her. "Why are you guys here?" Cassie asked softly. "If we don't know this happen, what are you planning to do?"LeeTuek ask. "You have been acting weird beacause of their words? Dis they do this eversince you are training with them? Your injuries are caused by them? " Sooyoung ask in disbelief. Cassie nodded slowly, everybody are really disappointed in Red Velvet. "Don't worry, we will take care of this, Don't believe any words thay say, you are our favourite dongsaeng here!" Taeyeon said, smiling at her. Amber and Luna helped Cassie up and back to the dorm. "We should let LSM know it, I will show this video to him tomorrow morning and see what he says." LeeTuek said, and everybody went back to their dorm, worrying about their dongsaeng, Cassie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued tomorrow^^

Sry for making Red Velvet bad.

How is my story? Comment your thoughts^^

Comment and Subscribe^^