Off To Korea!!!

It is not a dream

 ---1 Month later---

Today is the day, I am finally going to Korea with EXO! My mom and I arrived at the airport together with EXo, they were wearing shades, they are soo cool *.*. "Mom, I am going to miss you!"I hugged my mom tightly before going n to the terminal."Honey, remember to call me when you reach there, call me everyday, remember to come and visit me and tell me if you don't have enough money." My mom cried, I feel like crying too, but I cannot, I cannot make her worry. "I will"I smiled to her, dragging my own lugguage, walking towards the terminal. After a few hours of flight, we finally reached Korea. " Let me carry your lugguage" Kai said,"thanks".

So this is Korea, the country that I always wanted to go. "We will now go to SME to see LSM and then you guys will talk about your contract and meet your members." Baekhyun said."Okay!" I am kinda nervous, ottoke? What am I going to do?

---20 Minutes later---

Here I am, standing in front of the huge building-SME. So this is the place where I am going to work? This is the place where EXO Fx works? Can I really stay at this company? As the leader of EXO, Suho brought me to LSM's office, while the rest went back to rest. *knock the door*"Come in" I walked in and saw LSM siting at his desk, while 5 girls stand in front of him. They are F(x), I am going to be one of them soon!

----To Be continued---

Hi! I am going to stop now:) Going to continue tomorrow. PLs continue to support, Comment and Subscribe!