Chapter 2

It is not a dream

  Haizz, it has been a week since EXO arrived in Singapore for their concert and I am still having the same dream.I am walking home after school listening to Best Luck sang by Chen, singing softly to myself. "She's the girl!" "Finally we found her!" Suddenly i feel banging into someone. "Sorry" I said as I pick up  my spectacles. "She can speak English and Chinese, Luhan hyung and D.O hyung, go communicate with her." Sehun said, drinking bubble tea. "Hi, Im D.O from EXO, are you Cassie?" I nodded, blushing."We are here to invite you to SMtown!"

  "Harh?" I am blur. "Our boss saw your videos on YouTube and think that you are a great singer and dancer, we want to invite you to Korea and to join F(x). "You must be kidding me! Bye!" I said as I ran home. "Stop!" Omo, They are chasing behind me, with their shades and hoodies on. Ottoke? Sudden my forehead is in pain, aigoo, i bang into the lamp post. EXO stopped running and walked towards me."Aigoo, your forehead is red now,  why are you running just now?"Luhan asked. I turned my head away and continue walking home. Suho ran towards me and handed me a card which says "SMTown invitation card, SMTown welcomes you!" Suho then said "Go home and read it!"

  Once I reach home, I flipped open the card, it says:I know that you can't believe, but welcome to SMTown. I watched your videos and I think that you are talented, hence I want to invite you to join the SM Family, and join F(X) as the maknae, lead vocal and lead dancer. I hope that you will accept this offer and follow EXO to korea after their concert.-LSM 

  Omo! So my dream is true? I am really going to be an artist? I am going to be with F(x) unnies? "Mom!!"

----To be continued---

Hi, this is my first Fanfic, pls help me to comment and subscribe.