Lose?

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V

---The day of competition---

Today will be the competition between Cassie and Red Velvet. Luckily, Cassie's sore throat recover fast and now she is practicing in the practice room. On the other hand, Red Celvet is also practicing at the other practice room. They purposely chose the same songs as Cassie to let others see the dufference between them and Cassie to show that they are better. But, they did not knoow that they are wrong, singing and dancing to the same songs will show the large differrence of them being really alot worse than Cassie.

Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee,F(x) and EXO all went to Cassie's practice room. "Little, dongsaeng- ah Fighting! Although thay chose the same song as you, you will sing and ance better than them. Unnie believe that you you will win!" Taeyeon said as she cheered. "We will cheer for you too! Not only the staff will be the judge, the other SM Rookies will also be the jugde. None of the SM rookies like Red Velvet so they will probable vote for you. Fighting!" Victoria cheered as they went out to give some space to Cassie. "Fighting! Don't let unnies and oppas disappointed! NEVER lose to Red Velvet!"Cassie cheered herself and begn to practice.

---In the hall, Competition---

"As most of you know what will take place here tonight, we will be having a competition between Red Velvet and Cassie on rapping, dancing and singing. There is total 100 staff and rookies here, after each compete, you will have to choose one of them to them to be the winner, simply put your vote in the box there. Total 3 rounds, the winner will be the one who win 2 rounds or 3. Let the Competition begin."LSM said as he walk down the stage.

First up will be Rapping, starting with Red Velvet. One of the members walked up to the stage( IDK who is the rapper) and started rapping two moons. But some of the parts is too fast for her, hence it is noticeable that she cannot catch up and the SM Rookies is all laughng at her. Up next is Cassie, Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), SHINee, EXO and SM Rookies is all cheering for her. Two moons is quite a easy rap for her, hence she rap it perfectly. This already show that Cassie is way better in rapping than Red Velvet.

Next is singing, also starting with Red Velvet. One of the members walked up to the stage( IDK who is the vocal) and started singing I love you by Taeyeon. Taeyeon suddenly feel insulted with Red Velvet singing her songs. Clearly shown, That member of Red Velvet can't sing well nor she can sing the high notes and her voice crack. Next is Cassie's turn, Taeyeon felt better wen Cassie sang her song. Cassie did well at the high notes hence, earning a big round of applause and once again, this proves that she is better than Red Velvet in singing.

Lastly, it is now time for dancing, same, starting with Red Velvet. One of the members walked up to the stage (IDK who is the dancer) and started to dance. Her moves are plain and easy nothing special. Now, it's Cassie's turn, her moves are powerful and difficult she learn the moves herself . Again, this shows the audience that Cassie is alot better than them.

Now, it iis time for voting, due to the vote are private, they will do it at the back stage so nobody knows who vote for wich competitor. Cassie is now, standing with Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, F(x) and EXO. Upon seeing Cassie being nervous, they are cheering her up, releasing her nervousness. "Now it's the time to reveal the number of votes..... Red Velvet have 96 votes and Cassie have 4 votes. Congratulation! Red Velvet. " Everybody is startled and shocked upon hearing the results, especially Cassie. She have been practicing everyday, the same routine everyday, there is tears welled in her eyes. "Wait! " Eunhyuk came running up the stage,"Lee Tuek, you are right, Red Velvet is afraid that they lose, hence they went to threaten the staff who counts the vote to change the Cassie's number of votes to theirs, so Cassie should be the one who have 96 votes while they only have 4 votes!" The CCTV is played and Red Velvet is glaring at Cassie.

"Why did I even recruit such people! I'm really disappointed in you! I announce that Red Velvet will be dismissed and the four of you will be out of SME!!" LSM said as he left the hall."So what? You think there is only one company in Korea? I will show you what we can do!"Red Velvet said as they left SM. Now, everybody knows their true facade. They didn't know that they are so scary.

"Congratulations!" Victora said as they walked towards Cassie, congratulating her. "Thanks! Oppas, Unnies, you guys are Daebak!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's my story?

Comment and Subscribe!^^

 Will update either later or tomorrow:)