Fever

It is not a dream

Nobody's P.O.V
It has been a month since Cassie's training start.Everyday the same routine, she have been doing great and she can speak Korean fluently.She's terribly tired, having insufficient sleep, she have more schedules now.
Today, she have been feeling giddy, feeling sick, she think that it is just that she have insufficient sleep.
Cassie P.O.V
Finally training has ended, omo, it's so tiring. 2 more months to go! It's late already, I should sleep now, Vic omma have schedule until 2 am.
---1.45am---
Aish, its so cold, but the air-condition is off. Omo, I feel weak...ottoke? I suddenly miss mom, when I am sick, she will always be with me, I felt my tears rolling down my cheek. Vic omma is back, I hide my face in the blanket to prevent her seeing me crying, as for my fever, I think that it will be okay tomorrow.
----Nobody's P.O.V---
Victoria just finish her schedule and it ia time for her to rest. When she walk into the room, she saw Cassie, hiding under the blanket,shivering. "Cassie, are you okay?"Victoria walked towards Cassie, pulling down the blanket. She is shock to see that Cassie is crying. Victoria touched her burning forehead."Omo, you are having a high fever!Krystal! Amber! Luna! Sul!" Krystal,Amber,Luna and Sulli came running to the room. "Wae? Omo, what happen to her? Let go call Minho oppa!"Sulli said, as she went to SHINee's dorm.(Their dorm is close)
"Minho oppa!!" Sulli knocked on the door. "Sul, what happened?"Minho open the door with other SHINee members behind, half-awake. "Follow me!!"Sulli said as she run back to her dorm.

When they reached Cassie and Victoria's room, Cassie is lying unconciously on the bed while Victoria, Amber, Luna and Krystal is crowding around her. "She's having high fever and now she's unconcious, ottoke? We can't possibly call the ambulance."Luna said upon she saw SHINee came. "Amber and Krystal-ssi bring her down to the carpark, Key and I will now go take our car keys and sent her to the nearby hospital, the rest of you stay here, tommorrow morning, inform LSM what happened." Onew suggested and went back to his dorm with Key to get his car keys. The rest of them helped Cassie up while Amber and Krystal grabbed their wallet and phone and bring Cassie down.

---At the hospital---

Cassie was sent into the emgency room due to her high temperature. Amber, Krystal, Onew and Key was waiting outside, worrying about her. Finally, the doctor came out and said,"Luckily the girl was brought here in time, if she is brought here later, her brain will be damage. Her fever is caused by insufficient of sleep and lack of nutrients. Take care of her! She is at the normal room now, you may go see her." "Thank you"Krystal said.