Fever 2

It is not a dream

Cassie's P.O.V
Where am I? I feel so tired and giddy. Why am I here? Where is Vic omma? Krystal unnie? Sulli unnie? Amber unnie? Luna unnie? "You are finally awake! How are ypu feeling?" I heard Vic omma asking worriedly. "Im fine, I just feel tired and giddy. Sorry if I have made you guys worried." I really feel bad, having them her, worrying about me. They should be at the dorm, resting before their schedule for today starts. "Don't be sorry!:) You are our dongsaeng!" Luna unnie said, making me feel blessed to be able to join F(x). The unnies stayed here until manager oppa came and brought them to their schedule location. Aish...what should I do now?  My phone is charging aish, my laptop is left in the dorm. I will due to boredom here!!!

*knock door* It's SHINee oppa!! "Hi! How are you today? Amber told us that you have to stay here yourself, you must be bored, so we brought you youe laptop!" Key oppa said as he pass me my laptop. "Wah!!Kamshimida, I just thought that I will die due to boredom just now. HooHoo~ Kyaaaaaa, thx!!" SHINee oppa were laughing over my statement. SHIINee oppa have schedule, so they can only accompany me for a few hours.

Nobody's P.O.V

---The next day---

Cassie finally can be dicharged out, Victoria and Nichkhun came and pick her up and bring her back to the dorm while others have schedule. ---At the dorm--- "Vic omma, Khun appa, just go to your date, I don't want to be the one to ruin your date and be a light bulb her!" Victoria and Nichkhun is still worried about Cassie and afraid that something might happen to her when she is out, but they listen to her and went out.

Cassie's P.O.V

Everybody is out now... what should I do now? Training will resume tomorrow.... Hmmm, I haven tour around Korea since I caome here... I should just go oout and have some shopping alone...

---At the mall---

Omo, everything here is so cute! I should buy some for mom and my friends and give them when I have a chance to go back. I bought alot of cute accesories and went back to the dorm with a Starbucks in my hand.

---In the dorm---

Nobody is back yet... Seems like I would have to stay in the dorm my self. *Doorbell ring* Who will be here at this hour? Unnies are not back yet... It's SNSD unnies and Super Junior oppa! "Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted them as they come in. "We heard that other F(x) members are out and you must be boring, so we come and play with you!" Taeyeon unnie said. We all settled down in the living room and they started to ask me questions. "I heard that you are a fan of all artist under SM, who is your bias in Super Junior?"Leetuek oppa asked. Omo, what should I say? "Hmmm.... Everybody!" I answered but he said that I only can choose one person. Aish.. who should I choose? "Hmmm....Ryewoook oppa!" Why him?" Kyuhyun oppa asked jealously. "Who is your bias in SNSD then? Only can choose one!" Sunny unnie asked. "Taeyeon unnie!"We chat and play games until midnight and due to having training tomorrow, everybody went back to their dorm and I went to sleep. I don't know what time did the unnies came back but I guess it is late when they are back.