Official Party!!/ Falling in Love? -1

It is not a dream
After F(x)'s nap. they woke.up and get dressed for the party. Although it's a company party, they will wear casual clothings, like what they wore in their dorms. Not only the idol groups are participating the party, all the staffs and SM rookies will also take part. The party will start at 7pm. Each group,including thy SM rookies will perform 2songs. and then they will have their dinner, after that will be their long list of games. "Wow! This is daebak!" Cassie shouted when she entered the hall which is well decorated by staffs. Super Junior will perform' Spy'  and' y, free and single' . SNSD will perform' Mr,Mr' and' I got a boy' . SHINee will perform  'Everybody' and 'Why so serious', F(x) will perform 2 songs which will be in their ulcoming album, nobody has heard it except F(x) themselves and the staffs who are in charge of F(x)'s new album woth Cassie, EXO will perform 'Moonlight' and 'Overdose' and lastly, the SM rookies will perform two songs.
Now, its F(x)'s turn to perform their new songs. There ia alot of high notes in this song and thedance of the song is in a higher level than the other songs. SM rookie, Jeno, is having all his attention on Cassie, tbe girl who is younger than him by one year. He finds her cute and fabulous when she hits the high notes perfectly. He is completely mesmerized by her. Jeno was really focused on watching the performance by F(x) even when his friend, Mark called him, he can't hear. "Yah! Are you falling in love with Cassie?" Mark yelled when he followed Jeno's gazed and he was looking at their new dongsaeng."She's Daebal!" Jenoumbled, still focusing on the performance despite Mark's yelling.
Now, it's the SM rookies' performance, Cassie somehow locked her gaze on Jeno. All his  action was capfured by Cassie and etched deeply in her mind.Upon seeing tjeir domgsaeng looking at Jeno, the other mambers of F(x) just smiled. Cassie she will blush and her heartbeat will intensely increase when Jeno look at her during his performance. She can't stop looking at Jeno, when she tries to look at other places, she will still end up, looking at Jeno. When their performance ended, Cassie finds that Jeno is walking to her direction, she started blushing and looking down. She felt somebody sitting beside her, she looked up and found out that it was Jeno! Cassie suddenly wants to pinch Jenp's cute cheeks, she shook her head to stop thinking. Jeno find Cassie cute when she blushes, looking down and especially, when she shook her head. They cant stop themselves from falling in love....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating yesterday>.<
Will update tomorrow.
Cassie is falling in love~ After a few chapter, I will write a continuous fanfic, which will focus more on Cassie. I will at the same time write the khuntoria story which i wrote in the last chapter, do support ^^