Official Party/Falling In Love?- II

It is not a dream

"Get your guts together, wimp," the boy mumbled to himself, wondering why was he so cowardy. 

** A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOY** 

His name was Callum, he was 14, a SM Rookie. He specialises in Modeling, Vocal and Rap. He had raven black Asian hair with blue streaks in it, and emerald green Canadian eyes. High cheekbones, sharp jaws and an absolute bad boy.

Callum, the Chinese-Canadian was watching F(x)'s performance and a very special girl captivated his green eyes. Though only 14, he was at a maturity level of 17 and his face would add another age. However, Callum lacked courage when he needed it; such like that time when he saw 13 year old F(x) member singing and dancing with her soul reflecting outward. "Yo bro, you like her right," his friend, Jason punched his shoulder with what seemed like baby strength. "I don't, I'm just paying attention," Callum retorted, wanting to hide his true feelings. He didn't know her name, her personality yet so he wouldn't say that it was fair for him to admit that he fell in love with her at first sight. Fortunately, he did know some things about her. For example, she got into SM because of her relentless effort of posting videos on YouTube, and her strong vocals; dance moves and rapping skills. She could easily beat any of the other idols in Red Velvet; which she did. "Whatever Cal, anyway its time for the rookies to perform, let's do a good job and win that girl you want," Jason nudged Callum with a grin. They went to prepare and with their group of five, they performed a song that had powerful music in it with voices that could reach the sky. 

Cassie was watching. She was watching all the performances, -ahem, including Jeno's- and thought that Jeno's was the best. But, when another group of five boys took the stage, a certain boy with blue streaks in his hair caught her attention. "So that's the new boy everyone's talking about," she muttered and took a sip of her drink. Then, when Jeno approached her, everything changed. She blushed way too easily and somehow hated herself for that but she had no amount of control over it. She felt the heat rise from the back of her neck to spread to her face. The boy in front of her was cute, in a way and she was already entranced by his looks when he started performing. So...why had he approached her? Of all the other better rookies out there, why her? "Uhm... hi?" Jeno waved his hand in front of Cassie's face, calling her back to Earth. His face was close, and it made Cassie blush again but her make up already had blusher so she had never been so grateful to it. "Oh.. Oh! Where are my manners, I'm Cassie, from F(x)," she snapped out of her reverie and shakily extended her hand. Jeno smiled before grasping her hand firmly and shaking it. "I'm Jeno, SM Rookie. But trust me, I'm working hard to debut," Jeno grinned. Cassie thought her heart would melt but she kept her wits together. Victoria walked over and a smirk was on her face, "Well... I guess I'm interrupting a moment here." Their hands released immediately and evident redness crept up their faces. "No you aren't, Vic-omma!" she said, trying to calm her own spirit. "Yeah rightt," Victoria grinned and pat Cassie's hair affecionately before walking off to join the rest of her members. She was about to say something to a blushing Jeno when a voice reached her.

Callum was furious by the time he was done with his performance. Whilst dancing and singing, he saw Cassie watching them, looking directly at him but it only lasted for the first half of their performanced. Cassie had shifted her attention to the other rookie, Jeno, who had finished his performance. "Damn it," he swore as he handed the mic to the people in charge before rushing down and not waiting for s. Jeno ran a hand through his hair to make it messier than it already was and walked briskly but casually toward the pair. "Hey Cassie," he called out, putting a smile on his handsome face. Cassie turned around, her long black hair flowing behind her. "Hi.. uhm.." Cassie stuttered. Callum was suddenly proud, knowing that his charm had pulled off. "I'm Callum, SM rookie," he held out his hand and she shook it. "Hi Callum, I'm Cassie and this is Jeno. You're both SM rookies so do you know each other?" Cassie asked. Jeno met Callum's eyes and a silent stare of was ensued but Callum answered Cassie with a cold voice, "No, but I'm certain I want to know more about him." Jeno dragged his stare off Callum to speak to Cassie, with the same amount of coldness, "Me too."

Cassie stood there, feeling her mind spin. Yes, she admitted she liked Jeno. A lot. But she could not deny the fact that Callum was ultra hot and he had took another portion of her heart. OTOKEEE?!!!

//

A/N - Hey guys! I'm the co-author, Raine and this will be my 'debut' chapter! Me and the other author-nim had met in school and stuff so we decided to collaborate. I'm sorry for the long story but it has loads of content in it. Please tell us how you think of this chapter and subscribeeeee!! Kamshahamida :D

P.S Do any of you do anything other than obsessing over Kpop? :p