Chap. 2.

The Mafia's Son.

"And your eyes, nose, lips, it haunts my memory, I can't forget you if I try~~" The new trainee sang.

 

 

As Kris closed his eyes with his fingers tapping along the beat, he couldn't stop thinking of Shin. "I like her.." Asistant Kim whispered. Kris nodded putting his hand up, making her pause. "Good. NEXT" He waved her off. Rin jump up and down screaming in joy. " Thank you so much. You won't regret this!" She bows until she leaves his office. "She's perfect. What was her name again..." Miss. Kim ask as she look threw the girls profile. "Oh, its Lee Rin Mi--" "Lee Rin Mi?" Kris questioned looking at Miss.Kim. She nodded handing him the papers. "Is there something wrong President Wu?" She ask.

 

 

He shook his head laughing "Nope. I just....My wife and her name are almost alike, thats all." He said. Miss.Kim nodded "Well, there are common names out there." She smiled standing up. "True, but my wife is one of a kind." He smirks. Miss.Kim nodded making her way out. "Of course President Wu. Well I better get going, have a nice day" She bows and leaves. Kris sat in his chair and pause when his eyes land on his family picture. He sigh picking up the frame " My queen and our little prince~" he chimes as he run his thump over their face.

 

 

 

 

 

Shin enters her business/work place with Kevin holding her hand. "Mommy, im gonna go find Ling Ling." He runs off. "If your coming upstairs--" "Make sure I call you. I got it mom!!" He yelled without looking back. The bottom level of the company is a safe room for Kevin and Ling Ling that Shin built. She knew Kevin didn't like being away from her so she thought if she was gonna bring him to her work place, he was gonna be safe. The room had sound proof walls, which mean you coouldn't hear anything from the outside, Just what Shin wanted. "He's grown to be so handsome" Shin turn her head and seen Jia smiling.

 

 

"Ni Hao Jia!" Shin hugged Jia as she gladly accept her warm offer. "Lets go to my office" Shin said. They walk both arm in arm to Shins office. Pausing by Chen's desk, she stares at him "Two vanilla coffe please" Shin ask. Chen stood up and gave Shin his y wink "On it boss." "Thanks love!" She chime as she enter her office. Jia took a sat on Shins cozy sofa as Shin sat across from her. "Hows Xiumin?" Shin smiled. " Busy honestly. His bakery has been pack now these days and he already had 5 offers for his new creation." Shin smirk "Let me guess, he still holding onto his baozi? that rascal!" Shin shook her head. Jia laugh nodding.

 

 

In came Chen with two warm vanilla coffee. "Here you go~" he place it on the coffee table. Shin pat his head " Good boy". Chen slap her hand away " Why do I feel like you treat me more of a pet then a friend? It hurts you know.." He pouts walking away, sad. Shin sigh crossing her arms. " What do you want?" She ask. Chen ran over and sat on her lap, with one arm around her shoulder "Well~" he her hair. Shin rolled her eyes "I have a date this weekend--" "And the meeting in China is this weekend." she said. He stared down at her giving her a cheeky smile.

 

 

 

 

" Please Shin~ I've already turn this girl down 3 times. Like they say, if you keep throwing them away and they come back, they're a keeper" He wingles his eyebrows. "Im pretty sure thats not how the saying goes but, Who's gonna go to these stupid meetings if your not going? Your the only one who goes for me!" Shin pouts. Chen pinch her cheek "Chingu. Just do your poker face and the business is done. Its that easy" He smiles. Shin sighs "Fine. but if I hear that she dump you or the date was ty, you'll be attending ALL my meetings" She smiled. Chen shook his head " What makes you think the date will go ty? I mean, who doesn't want this. Am I right?" He looks at Jia who looks away sipping her coffe and back to Shin who had her poker face on.

 

 

 

 

He pout standing up "Haters.." he mumbled. Shin smile as she patted his with a grin on her face. "Be thankful not hateful my love~" Chen turned around and gave Shin a smooch on her cheek. "Love you Shin!" He chime running out her office. Shin wipped her wet cheek as Jia chuckle. "You got quite a friend there Shin" Jia said smiling. "Yup. Thats my ChenChen~" She said with her arms cross. After talking and catching up with eathother lives, Jia ask Shin about Yuri. "She's still in Alaska taking care of her brother. I miss her. The last time I seen her was at my wedding.." Shin pout.

 

 

Jia gave her a friendly hug "She'll come around. She has too" Jia said with a smile. Shin nodded "Oh? Look at the time, its almost 6. I got to get going. Xiumin gets so cranky if his daughter isn't home when he's home." Shin laugh nodding. They both walked down stairs to their kids V.I.P room. Its only meant for Ling Ling and Kevin to play in, No one else. Knocking on the door, Kevin and Ling Ling were laughing so much they didn't hear their moms come in. " Ahem~" Shin cough making them look there way.

 

 

Kevin pout looking up to his mom "Already?~ 5 more mintues" He beg. Shin looked at Jia who smiled at her "Sorry baby, Ling Ling has to go too" Kevin looked up to Jia "Aunty Jia pwease~" He begged at her. Jia stared at Shin for help but she only laugh "How about, on the weekend you can sleep over or maybe Ling Ling can sleep over at your house." Jia smile cupping his face. He looked his mommy's way "Can she?!" He said excitedly. Ling Ling walk over to Kevin " Sleep over?" She ask. Kevin nodded "and toys, pizza, more toys and even more pizza!!" They both jump hand in hand.

 

 

"Yeah!!" Ling Ling was so happy, she kiss Kevin on the cheek and kept jumping. THUMP!  Kevin's face flush pink as he ran into his mommy's arms. "Looks like its time to go~" Jia grabbed Ling Ling's hand. "Bye Kevin!!" Ling Ling waved as she bid her goodbye. Kevin peeked out from his mothers shoulder, shyly waving goodbye. "...bye.." he mumble. Shin chuckle, * Can't wait to tell daddy about this!* He thought. Shin walk up to her office, laying sleeping Kevin on the couch. She grabbed her jacket and place it over his small body. She his cheek " My little baby is already liking." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Heading back to her seat, she finishes all the papers. *Knock* In came Lay.

 

 

" Hi there Lay" Shin smiles. Lay pouts walking over to Shin. "Is it true you let Chen off for the weekends?" Shin bit her lip. *Thta brat couldn't keep his mouth shut!* Shin sigh " Its just gonna be you and me going to China for the meeting." Lay frown "...Shin~" he whined. Shin seen Kevin move from his sleep. " Leave Lay. Your gonna wake up Kevin.." Shin said with her fingers typing on her keyboard. Lay smirk "Let me off this weekend and I won't wake him up" Shin darted her eyes towards lay. "You wouldn't" She eyed him. Lay shrugged "Its only the weekends. Two days Shin~" He whined a bit louder. Shin stood up "Okay!" she yelled whispered. Lay smile cheeky "Your the best boss alive." He showe off his dimple.

 

 

 

 

Shin rolled her eyes " I guess im alone. I thought you'd be happy going back to China" She ask with her arms crossed. He nodded "Yeah but if my mom see's me again then theres no way im coming back here. It was already hard enough for me to come back here with Chen. So sorry" He smiled. "Liar" Shin scoffed. Lay chuckle behind his hand "Thanks again and have fun!!. Love yah~!!" He yelled running out the door. Shin was already on her heels until Kevin lift his head. "Mommy?" He rubed his eyes. Shin bit her lip, slowly turning around "Sorry about that baby, go back to sleep" She walk over to him. He shook his head with a smiling "Can we go see daddy now?" He ask.

 

 

Shin eyed him "First you wanted to leave daddy and now you want to see him?" She question. Kevin nodded "I miss daddy~" He pout. Shin chuckle a bit while his hair. " We'll see daddy at home, okay" She kiss his forehead. After she finish her work, she lock the company before heading out with Kevin. Arriving home, Kevin change into his pajama's as Shin worn her tank-top and short-shorts. She tied her hair into a messy bun. *Ring~ Ring~* Her head darted towards the door. "Oh? is that Wu fan?" She wonder as she walk down stairs. The bang got louder and louder *What the dude!* She grew annoyed. "I'm coming!!" She yelled. Kevin was still in his room playing with his toys.

 

 

 

 

 

Looking threw the peep-whole, she saw nothing. "What the--BANG! BANG! She jump back from the pounding  door. Her heart was racing "Mommy? who is it?" Shin turn around and seen Kevin holding his teddy bear. Shin shook her head "Nothing. Go back to your room baby" She smiled. Kevin slowly nodded before running back to his room. Shin grabbed the door nod, twisting it slowly. "Hello?" She open the door wide and saw nothing but rain. She tilt her head "weird" She close the door till a foot stop it. She looked down and seen a black shoe. Holding the other side of the door nod, the person says her name.

 

 

"Shin...." She opens the door only to get tackle by a man who was dripping wet. "W-WHO ARE Y-YOU?!" She yells pushing him off. Shin tried getting a better look at the person but his hair was blocking his face. He mumbled his name but Shin was still in shock to hear. "What?" She says.

 

 

"Minhyuk. Mr Wu's secratery....Minhyuk" He weakly called out. She finally notice it wasn't a stranger that fell on her but someone she knew...kinda. "Im sorry I s-scared y-you..." He croaked. Shin shook her head "Are you okay--"  She touch his forehead and it was burning hot. "Minhyuk!"She panic as he out. She pulled his body to the living room with her strength. It wasn't the first time she dragged a dead persons body. The only diffrence is, he's alive. Placing his body on the couch, she stares at his drench body. "Why are you so wet?!" She ask looking him up and down. "He'll be even more sick if he stays in those clothes. " She begins to take his jacket off. She place an extra blanket above his legs before pulling off his pants.

 

 

 

The other thing left on was his underwear and t-shirt. Shin sigh "I didn't even do this to Wu fan when he was sick" She shook her head. Slowly grabbing the collar of his shirt, she rips it off of him until his shirt is completely gone. She pulled the blanket above his waist and couldn't help but to stare at his 6 pack. Bitting her lip, she continues to pull it up under his chin. She tuck him in. "Mommy? whos that?" Kevin ask. Shin stood up with his clothes in her hand "Daddy's friend, im just taking care of him." She throws his wet clothes away. Grabbing a bowl of warm water and a cloths, she knee's down beside him and places the warm cloth on his forehead.

 

 

 

 

After putting Kevin to sleep in his own room, Shin went back down stares to check Minhyuks temperture. "Its going down..." She throws the temp. stick away. She stares at her watch and see's its 12:30. She sighs "When is he coming back?" She starts to worry that her husband is over working. Slowly she starts to fall asleep against the couch. Minutes later Shin falls asleep with her head on Minhyuks hand. Slowly opening his eyes a smile crosses his face. He remembers seeing her panic for him. "Minhyuk!" He remember her calling his name. He sat up and notice there was weight on his hand. A even bigger smile croses his face.

 

 

 

 

 

He stood up slowly, being careful not to wake her up. He felt the cold breeze hit his bare chest and he stares down to see he was . "What the?" he whispered. He stared down and seen Shin curled up into a ball. He drop down moving the hair out her face. "I'll take care of you.." He carries her bridal style upstairs. She's so tired she doesn't even know she's being lifted. He saw the big room and assume it was hers. Placing her gently in her bed, he gets into bed next to her. His arm circling her waist, as his bare chest embrace her back. "Wufan.." She mumbles as she scoots her back closer to his chest. *For you, I will be* He kisses the crown of her head. ~ring~

 

 

He see's her phone light up. Reaching over before she notices it, he cheeks her message from her husband.

 

 

 

Husband Wu Love: I won't get to come home tonight but I'll see you first thing in the morning, the new group has over training and need help. Sorry babe. Kiss Kevin for me, Love you Always XOXO.

 

 

 

Minhyuk smirk as he text back...

 

 

Kris slouches in his chair, waiting for his wife to text back. ~Ring~ He jumps as pulls his phone out. Waiting for a long reply from his wife, which he always get, didn't happened which made he sulk inside.

 

 

Wifey Wu: I will, bye.

 

 

 

Whuchu Think? Likey or Dislikey?

Minhyuk....snake boy.

Kris....busy boy.

Kevin....mama's boy.

lol~ hope your liking it. Also big thanks to the 6 new subies. Up vote and Sub some more Chingu!

I hope I don't lose you guys along the way, I WILL try my best. Thank you!

Love EXO-L