Chapter 17

The Mafia's Son.

 

 

 

 

 

"Congrats Mr.Wu, She's pregnant. 5 weeks pregnant Mr.Wu"

 

 

 

"She's pregnant"


"She's pregnant"

 

"Mr.Wu? Mr.Wu~" his hand waving in Kris's face. *  "Take him, I-I'll be right back..." Kris handed Kevin over to the doctor carefully. "Oh" He said unexpected. " I trust you." Kris gave him a smile before heading towards Shins room. The doctor only laugh as he watch Kris panic. " Young love.." He walked away.

 

 

 

His heart was frozen, *shes pregnant. She's pregnant!* a smile climbed onto his face "Shin!--" He bust the door open only to see Shin getting dress. " I'm fine Chanyeol, really. I didn't mean to make you worry. I'll buy dinner for tonight-- No I will, really! Please Chanyeol, you already bought dinner the other nights." She showed her aegyo over the phone. His heart was burning with fire and jealously so bad, he couldn't stand back any longer.

 

 

 

Marching her way, he yanks the phone out her hand and smashes it on the ground. She watch as it breaks into small pieces "Wufan--" "What is this Shin! I brought you here not Chanyeol. I love you for the longest and I've never stop. Why am I being replace!?" He yelled feeling frustrated. Her head was spinning and she was still tired from before " I'm leaving with Kevin--" "No your not. Not without me. I will not let my son live with another man calling him dad. Your my wife! Not his! I'm not gonna sit back and watch you distance yourself from me Shin!"

 

 


Tears slowly formed in her eyes. *Why now?! Why am I crying? He's hurt me before* she bit her lip looking down. Guiltiness hit him hard as he seen his wife cry in front of him yet again. Taking a step closer, he wipes away her tears " Don't leave me Shin, I can't. And I mean it when I say I can't live without you. You are my life, soul and lover. If I go another day without you, then I see no reason to live." And it hit her, all his words but why is she fighting herself? She sigh taking a step back. "Time. I need time Wufan...please" her eyes still glued to the ground when suddenly she felt his warm hands on her face.

 

 

 

"I'll give you all the time you need..." He sighs I between his sentence "I love you always just please don't forget me." He place a light kiss on her forehead. "I promise you I'll be the man you need and love. I'll protect you and our family no matter what." Dropping to his knees, he lifts up her sweater. "Daddy will take good care of mommy, Kevin and you." He place a kiss on her flat tummy.

 

 

 


All her emotions were flying right back at her broken heart, healing the broken pieces. She was dying to have everything back the way they were but the words *he'll hurt you again* kept repeating in her head. She'll never forgive herself if that happen. "I love you..." He whispers against her tummy with both hands on her waist. Standing up, he pulls Shin in for a hug " Even when I'm not around, please take good care of yourself. Don't forget to eat and take a lot of rest. Don't over work yourself too hard, I don't want my baby to be stress, okay?" He cups her face, making her look up to him. " I love you..."

 

 

 

 

*I love you too....* Her words stuck in . Slowly nodding she drops her face. * She'll come around...bit by bit* he encourages himself. "I understand...I'll wait." She nodded with a sigh "Bye...." She pulled away from his hold feeling all sorts of emotions. Her feet led her towards the door with Kevin waiting with the doctor. "Thank you doctor Choi." She bowed 90 degree. Staring at the doctor, him shook his head

 

 

" Your doing the right thing Mrs.Wu, But don't stress to much. His love can heal what breaks...have a nice day"

 

 

 

leaving her confuse, she decided to just shake it off. With Kevin by her side, he stares worried up at her "Are you okay mommy? Don't scare us like that.." He pout holding her hand. She nodded crouching down to his eye level.

 

 

 


"I didn't mean to scare you like that baby. But I promise you I won't scare you like that again. Come on, Chanyeols waiting for us." She held his hand walking out the door. "what about daddy? Where is he?" His eyes wonder behind him. "Mommy we have to wait for daddy!" He panic as he pulled his hand away from Shins. Running back towards the room Shin was in, he bust the door open to find Kris siting on the edge of the bed with his head hanging low. "Daddy!" He slowly lift his only to see Kevin hanging from his neck. "Oh?, why aren't you with mommy--" "Kevin! You can't run off like that.." Shin said worried as she enter the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin snuggle towards his fathers neck "but we almost left daddy behind..." He pout holding onto Kris like it was his life. Shin sigh rubbing her temples. Seeing his wife like that, he knew she was stressing already " Come on, I'll drop you guys off--" "No. I want to sleep at daddy's house." He ran towards Shin with his puppy eyes "Mommy, can we sleep at daddy's house? Together?" He beg with his hands hugging watch other.

 

 

 

Shin sigh shaking her head "It's getting late Kevin, we can do this--" "No, daddy will be sad again mommy~ We can't leave daddy behind--" "Fine!" She yelled feeling very annoyed. Her tummy was hurting and she didn't know if it was pain or if she was hungry. Her emotions was running like a washing machine. Her eyes caught Kevin's looking right at her.

 

 

 


He felt scared and sorry. He's never heard his mother yell at him which made him hide behind Kris. "I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to yell at you honey.." She walked over towards the two. A sigh escapes as dips into a frown " mommy is very sorry. I'm just really--" "Baby mommy is very tired. She doesn't feel very good." Lifting him off the ground, he whispers in his ear. " mommy loves you, you know that right?" He pulls back giving him his *be nice* eyes to which he only nodded.

 

 

 

Turning towards his mother, he pouts " I'm sorry mommy. I won't run away again..." He mumbles holding Kris hands.

 

 

 

" I just want to sleep with daddy...." "Okay, you can sleep over at daddy--" "And you." Awkward silence filled the air.

 

 

 

"Together?" He slowly walked towards Shin with his puppy eyes.

 

 

 

His small fingers slip into her cold fingers. *Curse Kris for giving my son these aegyo!* "Please mommy? With a cherry on top~" he swung her hand side to side pouting. Her eyes reach for help but only to see another set of puppy eyes on her.

 

 

 

 

"......together..."

 

 

While sitting in the car, Kevin force her to sit in the front with Kris because he said he need more room in the back. *good lie* they both thought. She didn't want to argue because she was too hungry and too tired. "Drop me off at my house. I need to grab some stuff...." She says lazy as she sits back in her seat. He only nods feeling bad for her "Let's get something to eat. I don't want you to go another minute with an empty stomach, okay" he said to which she only nodded to. She wasn't in the mood for anything but to be held or to hold her onto her teddy bear. "It's fine, I'm just really tired."

 

 

 

 

She takes a look back and see's Kevin asleep. "Just drop me off. " He stared at her confuse " he's been up this whole day. He won't notice me gone. Just tell him I left to work in the morning." Her eyes starring out towards the window. "What? No. Kevin wouldn't want us--" "Kris. I'm not in a mood to fight. I just want to sleep right now." She was feeling very.... very.... lonely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know your not in the mood to do anything with me right now but please Shin, for the baby." * for the baby...* those words hit her. " Don't worry about the baby Kris. I'll take care of her." Her eyes stared outside. "Her?" He question. She sigh annoyed "I'm not gonna call my baby "it" or "thing". She close her eyes. " I'll worry about our baby as much as I want Shin. I'm not leaving you..." after a whole minute of silence, he stole a glance at her but only saw her closing her eyes.

 

 

"Shin?, Shin? Shin don't play with me like--" "I'm trying to sleep Kris!" She yelled annoyed. His over beating heart slowly calmed down " At least say something and don't worry me." Once again she ignored him. After trying to get her attention, he gave up and let her rest.

 

 

 

As he stop at a red light, he sighs turning his head towards her. "What am I gonna do." He pouts while looking at her sleeping face. Her arms rapt around her waist, as her head rest on her shoulder, He took off his jacket and carefully covered her. His face was inches away from hers and he couldn't help but to feel the need to attack her with his love. Fighting the feeling, he sighs pulling back. *Control...control*

 

 

 

Flinching a bit from her sleep movements, he see's the stress in her face. Slowly slipping  his hands threw hers, her face becomes less stressful. Ever since Shin left the house, she hasn't been sleeping right nor getting enough sleep. As he parks the car, he carryings Kevin from the back and into the house. Opening the door to Kevin's room, he carefully places him on his spider man bed. " Sweet dreams son" he place a kiss on his forehead, pulling the blankets under his chin.

 

 

 

 

Closing the door behind him, he rushes back out the house and towards the car. His eyes seen Shin still sleeping in the same position when he left. Opening her side of the door, he unbuckles her seatbelt. With his right arm under her knees and his left arm rapt around her upper back, she rested her head on his shoulder, still sleeping. Quietly but quickly, he enters the house with her still in his arms.

 

 

 

 

" Why are you so light?" He worried that his wife hasn't gotten the food she needs. But little did he know, she hasn't been eating right, sleeping right, nore taking care of her own health. And all of that was because of him. Chnayeol would be the one to wake up Kevin and cook breakfest, as Shin would try stay positive throughout her day. Once the day was over, she would lay her head on her cold pillow, filling it with tears. No matter how strong she seems to face the world, she ended everynight with tears and puffy eyes in the morning.

 

 

 


Placing her on "their" bed, he slowly slips the jacket off of her and covers her with the blanket. Her body felt cold and he knew very well she didn't want to be near him at all. But that's his wife and he'll do whatever he'll need to do to keep her. Backing away, he pulls off his shirt and pants, only to be left in his boxers. Hovering over her, his hands grab the hem of her sweater. She was so deep into her sleep, she forgot all about Chanyeol or the feeling of her man touching her skin. For the first time, she could finally rest.......perfectly.

 
 
 
 
 
With both knee's on each side of her thighs, he lifts up her sweater getting a view of her flat stomatch. Lowering his head, he place his lips on her tummy. " Daddy will protect you guys no matter what." Kissing her tummy, he feels hands on each side of his cheeks. Pulling him up, their eyes met. She held his face as he stared deep into her eyes "Give me another chance to make things right.... I'll prove it to you if I have too". She bit her lip as tears fell "how can I? I'm broken because of you..." Her voice soft as a whisper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His fist clutch the bed sheets as his face showed no harm. " I'd do anything to win you back Shin. And I won't stop until I do..." Brushing his hand threw your soft hair, he places a kiss on your forehead. Shutting her eyes, she inhale his manly scent she missed so much. Her lips were dying to attack his smooth skin " Kris--" "Stop calling me Kris...." Their eyes met again.
 
 
 
 
" I cant stand it when you call me Kris and you know that. I don't want to be your Kris that ends up being your friend that you push away so much. I want to be your Wufan you call when you need me. I want to be your Wufan that will hold you every night just to make you feel safe. I Want. To. Be. Yours" his lips right above hers. Swallowing her fear of leaving him, she attack his lips.  , biting and loving every inch of his lips, she didn't stop for air. "I....love...--" he try saying in between her lips but she cut him off. "Just shut up and show me." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
 
 
Shins PV
 
 
So warm.
 
 
 
So squishy.
 
 
 
Why does this feel softer then Wufan?. I heard humming right in front of my face as a warm palm sits on my cheek. Slow lying yet calmly opening my eyes, my handsome prince. "What are you doing here baby?" I rubbed my eyes only to remember I was with only Wifans shirt on. "Daddy told me to wake you up to come eat.." His giggle was covered by his hand. "Why are you so giggly baby?" I smiled at his pink cheeks. "Because..."
 
 
 
 
 
He mumble "Mommy and Daddy are together again!!" He held my pink cheeks. " And now I can  tell you about my secret!" He giggle even more which made me worry a little. My son has the weirdest conclusion to everything he says. Just like his dad.....Wufan. "Where's daddy?" I ask at the thought of him. "Down stairs cooking for us. Come on mom!" "What the!" He draged half of my body out the bed until I fully stood up. "Okay, okay. But I need to put on pants honey!" My smile couldn't fade away. I never seen my son so happy before, my heart never felt so........... back to normal. "Go ahead, I'll meet you down stairs." "Okay, but hurry mommy! I think daddy is burning the food." He pout as he was walking away. "I thought I smelt something. I'll be fast love!" I ran back into the room and towards his closet.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh boy..." I honestly can't get the feeling of being scared out of me. So many "What if" hit me but brushing that away, I slip into his new boxers, and put on my bra, I worn his black hoodie I got him for his 21 birthday. "I thought I threw this away?.... Oh well." It was warm and it smelt just like him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I pull the sweater over my head, my hands pause right above my tummy. Pulling it up a bit, I place a hand on my stomach "I having another child...." a smile spreads across my lips. "MOMMY HURRY!!" I heard Kevin yell from down stairs. I turn around pulling his sweater down "Coming!" I ran out the room and towards the stairs. The smell got worst as I got closer. Tieing my hair up into a messy bun, I enter the kitchen only to see Wufans back facing me and Kevin pitching his own nose. "I think I should take care of the cooking Wufan." I cross my arms as I lean on the door frame. As if he was surprise, he turned around with a red face. "That's fine, I'm done." He took off his apron only to leave me in pink cheeks. "Where's your shirt!" I stood up only to see his bare abs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
His face look so lost as he stared at me "how can I wear a shirt when I got new love marks on my back. I'm trying to show them off duh~" he walked over giving me a sweet kiss to the lips. Goodness my heart is so confuse, I couldn't reply back and his face showed it. "Come," he slip his hands threw mine. "I made your favorite, Pancakes and bacon~" my eyes widen. "Wh-what---I mean, Wow! I love it." I bit my lip from puking. I felt his eyes stare down at me "Good, because I made more~" "Oh god." I mumble turning around to see another set of plate full of burnt pancakes and bacon. "Ummmm..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mommy~" I turn my head around to see Kevin only in his pj pants. "What the? Kevin where's your shirt? Oh god, really Wufan?" I glared at him as he smile with his hands in his pockets. " I'm sorry Wifan but I'm not gonna eat--" My legs sprint for the bathroom. "Mommy!" "Shin!" I heard the two follow after me. I slam the door right behind me as I had my head hanging over the toilet. "Shin! Open up."
 
 
 
 
 
What was I seeing?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was puking out my own Blood.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HI SUBBIES~
 
 
 
i want to say thank you to all the new subbers and sorry to my
OTHER subbers that waited 2 weeks for this ty chapter.
Sorry.
And also.....please comment your reaction or thoughts on this chapter.
Sorry again.
 
EXO-L