Chapter 22.

The Mafia's Son.
ONE LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. YOUR WELCOME~
 
 
 
Chapter 22.
 
 
 
 
 
*dont make a noise, they won't notice--* "Hey babe, should I try the blue or green----Where you going?" He crossed his arms with an arch eyebrow. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taking a step back, Shin giggle. *god please help me* "ugh..." Her eyes land on the kitchen clock. "I'll be back real quick!" She tried to make a run for It but got pulled back by Kris. "Shin..." He sigh turning her around. "Trying to sneak out and not get caught? Your obviously wearing your killer Outfit. I'm not letting you leave the house, so please do us a favor and go back to the room and change." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sighing while bitting her lip, she shook her head. "I can't and I really need to leave--" "Shin!" His out rage caught her off guard. " I can't let you leave! What if you faint again and I'm not there!?" His voice was getting louder making Kevin jump from his small nap in the living room. "Please Wufan...I have to go--" "THEM OR US!?!!" He drop the bottles in his hand, shocking Shin. "Why are you always putting yourself in danger for others!? You have a family! A child! And a baby on its way but you chose to go fight!? Do you not--" "ITS SUNGMI!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She tried her best to fight back her tears. "....I'm running late. Don't wait up for me." Her voice turn cold as she turn her back on him. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mommy?" She met eyes with a teary Kevin. "Y-you promise you w-wouldn't leave..." He bit his lower lip from crying louder. Sighing as she walks over to him, she kneels in front of him, cupping his face. "And I'm gonna keep my promise. I'll see you when I come home...." Kris's words really hit her, she had no strength to baby talk her son. Standing on her feet, she walks away. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Shin......SHIN---"
 
 
 
 
DOOR SLAMMED!!
 
 
 
 
 
"Mommy!!" 
 
 
 
 
Kevin ran to the door, opening it as fast as he could. "Mommy!? Mommy!!" Kris chased after him before he could set foot on the cold snow. "Kevin--" "no! I want mommy!! Please daddy! I want mommy!!" He begged Kris but he too couldn't chase after her no matter how bad he wanted to. When it came to Shins business, Kris was to stay far away. Being the husband of a Mafia leader only meant two things.
 
 
 
 
1) your safe from harm till you break her heart.
 
 
 
 
2) You must be watched when ever leaving the house. If caught by other gangs, your DEAD.
 
 
 
 
 
All these years, the gang has never laid a hand on Kris. For so many reasons, 
 
 
 
 
1) Shin, although is a women, is one of thee most torture gang alive and nobody wants to be tortured by her.
 
 
 
2) Lay has many guards on him that nobody knows but him and Shin.
 
 
 
 
 
3) Every has delt with Shins craziness when things didn't go right but that was barely because Shin made sure it did. So be scared.
 
 
 
 
 
4) He's a guy......
 
 
 
 
 
So yeah. One of the main reasons why they would kill him would be that she is no longer married and "open". The next lead gang leader will get to marry her without any saying. Child or no child. Shin is the strongest gang alive and still in the lead to kick anybody's if they touch a hair on her family. All these years she endure the pain of being a leader. Her father who has done this for over 50 years, she has no room to complain. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that said, now you know Kris can never go pass her "Mafia" line. Other then knowing Chen and Lay but that's all.
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
"Yeah! We can finally see noona again!" Zelo cheered in the back seat. The others couldn't hide there excitement but tried under their black mask. Rushing to the spot Lay told them to meet her at, they left the house as fast as possible. With the gates locked ahead of them, they seen Chen, Lay and Shin's men surrounding the building. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"She's not here." His question was more like a statement. "Almost. Right now we just need to keep quiet and wait for her to arrive---" All heads darted down the dark road and seen bright head lights. As loud rock music playing, a smirk appeared on Chens lip. "She's here."
 
 
 
Making three 360s with her black lamborghini aventador, the doors open up. With one heel out the car she takes her keys out the engine and gets out. Tossing her keys to one of the men in the back, she walks up to Chen who was holding a suitcase. Opening it up, she picks up the pair of black leather gloves and takes off her ring. Placing it into the ring holder, she grabs out her black mask. Shutting the suitcase tight, she turns around to face a awe BAP.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tired?" Her voice was straight forward. "Ugh-- no..." Jongup answered with a smile that hid under his mask. Turning her back on them, she faces the gates. "Good. Because we're gonna be here all night." Making her move forward, the rest of the guys followed right behind her. 
 
 
 
"How many are watching?" She ask tightening her gloves. "There's two by each window and 4 blocking the door." Lay said right beside her. She nodded with her palm open. As Chen place a pistol upon it, she tucked it in her back gun wallet. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Walking up to the gates, before she could break the gate open with her leg, Chen stopped her, "Take it easy honey." With a worried voice, he did a fast pat on her belly.
 
 
 
 
 
*oh .* 
 
 
 
Sighing while her eyes shut, taking a step back, It took Chen three kicks to get the gates broken. Tightening her fist, she signal some of her men to the right side of the building and some on the left. "I want this building surrounded. No one leaves till I say so." 
 
 
 
 
"Yes Boss!" They all chorus.
 
 
 
" The rest follows me." With Chen and Lay ahead of her, the rest of her boys followed behind. 
 
 
 
 
Coming to the locked doors, Shin sigh. "Shoot it down." She moved aside and let Youngjae do the work. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
 
 
 
"Looks like your mommys here~" Jessica rolled her eyes with a smirk. "It's about time." She jumped off of her seat and headed towards the beaten girl. "Wake up." She kicked her in the stomach. Too tired to react, Sungmi laid lifeless on the floor. "Eww, make sure she's alive." Jessica stood in front of her waiting for the Weak Shin to appear. 
 
 
 
 
BANG! 
 
 
BANG! 
 
 
BANG!
 
 
 
Through the doors came Shin covered with blood. "Get the girl." She said to Zelo and Daegyun who followed but before they could go any further, 5 big guys who had there belts undone, just smiled. Shins eyes grew fully black as she darted towards Jessica. "YOU IN !!" Running right beside her was Chen. 
 
 
 
 
The huge guy stood in front of Jessica as if he was gonna protect her...... please.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Jumping high in the air, she came smashing down with her heel in his eye. "Ahhhhh!!!" The man did a low yell. Falling back wards, shin twisted her leg in his face making him shut up.....for good. Pulling out her heel, she runs for her next target, Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her face went pale....."what are y-you!?....You in MONSTER!!!" Jessica yelled as she ran for it. As Chen, Lay, himchan, Daehyun and Jongup were taking care of the other 4 guys, Youngjae caught up to Jessica pushing her hard on the ground. 
 
 
 
 
"Your wrong. She's not a monster, she's our boss." Before his fist smashed against her plastic face, Shin caught it with one hand. "She's mine. Go help Zelo." Standing up, he gives her one last glare and runs to Zelo.
 
 
 
"You won't kill me...." Jessica laughed on her elbows. "No wait. You can't kill me.....because I'm your in cousin-in-law and if Kris finds out what you did--" tired of hearing her bull, Shin socked her right in the jaw. Standing up with a hand full of Jessica's hair, she dragged her towards Sungmi. "I'm not gonna kill you." Shin sigh feeling really mad she can't. "But I'll make you suffer like the rest..." A smirk was place upon her lips. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let go! Let go of me!!" She yelled kicking the floor. "Tie her to the chair." Shin said as she drop her like trash. "W-what!....don't touch me!! EWww get your filthy hands off of me!!" She yelled as Lay and Chen grip her arm. Coming to Shins side was Zelo. "Boss.....Sungmi.... She's not responding---" pushing Zelo out the way, she kneeled in front of her little Sungmi. "Princess....I'm here... Open your eyes.." She scooped her in her arms. "Mommys here.." Shin held her tight as she whispered in her ear. Feeling as if it was her wake up call, her eyes jolt open as her voice cried louder.
 
 
 
 
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" She push Shin away. Her eyes stared around and seen people with black masks on. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She cried out as she held Zelos jacket close to her body. "Princess.......its me." Shin pulled her mask off following the rest of her gang. 
 
 
 
"M-mommy?"
 
 
 
Shin nodded with a sad smile.
 
"Mommy!...mommy!~" she jumped into Shins arms, hiding her face in her shoulder. "'I'm scared...." Shin nodded her hair. "I'm here. I'm here Sungmi, your safe..." She kiss the crown of her head. Cupping her face, she looked into her eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I need you to leave. Zelo will take care-" "NO! mommy I don't want to leave you.." Her cry reminded her of Kevin's. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay.." She said with a sigh "but can you wait for me outside? I don't want you to see any of this, please?" Shin tried persuading her. After a few minutes, Sungmi looked up with tears in her eyes, " You'll come back, right? You won't leave me..." She bit her bottom lip from trembling. 
 
 
 
"I'll be out before you know it." She gave her a smile.
 
 
"Go....Māmā ài nǐ, nǐ zhīdào ma? Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn wǒ bùnéng ànshí lái, dàn wǒ huì dāyìng nǐ,
shēngbìng quèbǎo méiyǒu rén chùdòng nǐ.
Xiànzài qù, suǒyǐ wǒ kěyǐ jiào tā yīgè lián shèng...."
 
 
 
 
A small weak smile covered her face. "Okay..." She peaked Shins cheek before getting help from Zelo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Signaling Zelo over, she pulled his arm down so his ear could be near her lips.  "Keep her in the car....." She sigh not sure if Sungmi would like what she would say. " By the time I'm out there, Rush her to the hospital. I'll try to make this as fast as possible, okay?" He pulled back with a nod. "Yes boss." Looking back at Sungmi, he seen that she was in no condition to walk. "I'll try to be gentle....May I?" Sungmi stared at Shin confuse but Shon sent her a "it's okay" smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll take that as a yes...." Zelo carefully bent down and picked her up bridal style. Her cheeks flaming red, she stares at Shin. "Wait for me..." Shin says to her. Nodding against his hard yet comfortable chest, her eyes shut.
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you done over there?! Let me go you in ---" Hearing the door shut, Shin turned around with a wide smirk. "Finally." Slowly she takes off her jacket. "You know....." She cracked her neck. "When Wufan told me about your fathers death, I felt bad." Jessica stared at her confuse but still didn't drop her glare.
 
 
"But now that I think about it.... I wouldn't blame him." Placing her sharp heel on Jessica's lap, she pushes it down making her yell in pain. "I too would of fake my death to get away from a ty daughter like you." Pulling her heel out her thigh, Shin gave her one hard punch against the face. Seeing her on the verge of passing out, she crouch down in front of her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah~" her laugh was evil as she slap Jessica around a few times. "Stay awake, we just started~" another hard blow to her jaw, Jessica's cry couldn't even come out right. " YOU IN MONSTER!!!" She mange to yell. Himchan glared at her with hatred as Jongup smirk at all the pain Shin was giving her. Chen watch Shin very closely hoping she'll be careful. 
 
 
 
 
Thrown around, beaten down and even cut a few times, Shin was having more fun as the guys just sat in the back, taking notes. "Hyung.... Should we?" Himchan stared at Younjae while shaking his head. Sighing, they continue to watch Shin torture Jessica.
 
 
 
 
30 minutes went by and before Shin laid a broken bone, covered in her own blood, and ripped apart Jessica . " Tired already?" Shin said panting from her madness bottle up inside. Jessica was in tears, pain and fear. Gripping the out of her hair, Shin heard her yell for help.
 
 
"Help?....but no one comes. Love?.....but no one wants you. Hate?.....you'll find me there." Turning around, she laughs scratching her head. " I gave you all the warnings in the world, so I'll make this my last." Walking back up to her, she places her heel back into Jessica's thigh making her focus in fear. 
 
 
 
 
 
Pulling her face up with her hand, Shin looks down at her. "Now do you know who your messing with?" Shin made her nod her head. " Please don't think Wufan will protect you from me." Pulling her head forward, Shin had her lips inches away from her ear. "Trust me honey. Wufan wants you dead as much as I do." Pulling back Shin saw the fear she was waiting for. "Pain here or die later. It's up to you....." Taking her heel out, Jessica cried louder. " Untie her." She says to Youngjae who doesn't want to go near her but followers her orders. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Burn the building down." She says swinging her jacket back on. "W-what! P-please....d-don't leave m-me..." As soon as she stood, her wounded legs gave up on her, making her fall to the floor. "I-I'll call for back up!! If you don't help me..." She tried threatening but that only made all the guys laugh. 
 
 
 
 
 
"What back up?" Chen smirk. "They're all dead." Lay finish his sentence with a taunting laugh. Making there way out, Jessica clung onto Shins leg with her head hung low. "P-please.....I'm begging..." She hugged Shins leg. 
 
 
 
 
 
Kicking her off, Shin spun around on her heels. " Pain is Gain." She crossed her arms as she crouch down next to her. "Don't beg me. Beg yourself...." Shin pointed towards the exit door. "If your not out here in time, then it wasn't me who killed you." Shin looked down at Jessica who looked up with fire and tears in her eyes. "It was you." Shin poked her cheek. " Because you couldn't pull yourself as much as you can talk." Standing up, Shin began to make her way out with the guys following behind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"GET BACK OVER HERE!!!!"
 
 
 
They all ignored.
 
 
 
"Start the fire."
 
 
"Yes boss." Youngjae bowed and ran out the door, signaling the guys to set the building of fire, starting from the bottom. "Boss...." Shin turned around and seen Daehyun bitting his lip. Crossing her arms and humm to him. 
 
 
 
 
"Are we really gonna leave her here?" A smile appeared on Shins face. " She'll make it out." Taking a step closer, she headlocks a him under her right arm. "Jinja Daehyunnie? You think I'm that mean to leave her here?" She laugh messing up his hair. "I knew my breaking point with her had to end somewhere." She kept on walking with him under her arm.
 
 
"B-but you damage her..." He said holding her arm. "Your right my Chingu, but I only damage her to the part where she can still walk. She just needs to endure the pain." Chen smiling behind Shin. *Great leader...* taking his words out his mouth, Himchan ran to her side and head locked her. "Shingie~ My favorite boss~ Your a great leader, yah know?" he laugh as he messed up her hair. "No my friend. Now let me go before I--" Before she could go on, she was pulled away into another pair of arms. "Don't touch her." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Looking up, Shin saw Chens burning eyes. "Chenchen.... I'm fine." She smiles picking herself off of him. A sigh left his mouth. *i know.... I just don't like the thought of them touching you.* he pulls her towards Lay and leaves the guys glaring at him from behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby, it's 3am. I'll rush Sungmi to the hospital and look after her. You go rest....and shower because you smell like the dead." He pinches his nose. Slapping him lightly on the arm, she shakes her head. "She's mine to take care of. Until she's okay, then I'll rest but for NOW!" She pauses on her way out the burning building. "EVERYONE GO HOME! SEE YOU LATER!" As the 50 men Saluted her, Shin return the action and bowed. After they all left, Shin stared at the guys who stayed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I said go home." She eyes Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun who grin at her. "Nope. Not until our leader rests." Jongup smiled. Shin shook her head "well I guess your gonna have to wait because I'm NOT sleeping. Peace." She turned around with her peace sign in the air. "Y-yah! W-wait for us!!" Chen dragged the tired Lay with him towards his car. "What about us!?!" Himchan yelled. As they continue to run, Chen yelled without turning around. "GO HOME!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Glaring even deeper at Chen, Himchans nuckles turned white. "I hate that guy. He's such a sass." He rolled his eyes. The rest nodded "where's Zelo?" Youngjae ask looking around.
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
Sungmi laid on the hospital bed with the breathing mask above . Zelo was pretty shock he got the girl to agree to go with him to the hospital rather then to wait for Shin. "But why?" He ask as he carried her into the hospital. Resting her head above his heart, she smiles. "Because mommy wouldn't easily let me go with someone without trusting them to the bone....." Her voice was weak but still heard. "....if mommy trusts you... I trust you." 
 
 
 
 
Sighing for the 5th time. He felt so bad for the girl in front of him. *they her....they damage her....* running his hand threw his blonde hair, he bites his lip. "Those ers." He punches the wall next to him. As he waited for Shin to arrive, he sat there scanning her face from top to chin. *shes so beautiful....* seeing past her scares and bruises on her face, his fingers reach out brushing a Stan of hair out her face. Tracing her soft yet red skin with his back hand, his fingers stop at the top of her lip. 
 
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK!!
 
 
 
 
Pulling his hand back fast, he stood up and greeted Shin who patted him on the back. "Good job Zelo...." She patted him on the back with a sad smile. He returned the smile and took a step outside to give the two some room. Sliding the door behind him, he sighs yet again. ".....how is she?" He looks up and seems the 7 guys greet him with arms crossed and a lifted brow.
 
 
 
 
"Well?" Chen ask. "She'll be okay.... but, she's pretty damage.." He drop his head. The guys also followed his action. A flash of guilt hit them. 
 
 
 
 
*we got there late*
 
 
*boss is gonna kill us*
 
 
*i hate these guys*
 
 
* if only i had unicorn healing powers* 
 
 
* Food will heal her... I know it*
 
 
They stood there in silences as they let they're mind do the talking. Hours went by and it was already 8 in the morning. "....Sungmi-ah.." Her eyes were puffed red and swollen from all the tears. Now she took off the mafia mask, showing her motherly side. It hurt her really bad just thinking about the pain she went threw alone. "Mommys so sorry..." She caress her hand as she softly cried into it. 
 
 
 
KNOCK
 
KNOCK
 
 
"Miss.Wu. Can I speak with you outside?" Dr.Jin ask. She stands up and kisses Sungmi on the forehead before leaving the room.
 
 
 
 
"Yes?" She said with her eyes down and tears dropping. "I have good and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" She looked up at him annoyed. "I take that as bad first. Well We both know what happened to her and she's pretty damage in the lower region. It'll take mouths for her to heal but the Good news is that she isn't pregnant." Sighing in relief Shin bowed to him as a sign of "thank you". 
 
 
 
 
 
"But Mrs.Wu, I'd go home and rest.... She won't be awake until 2 days. The medicine we gave her knocked her out." She nodded taking a glance at the door. "We'll make sure to call you if we get a little sign of her waking up. So please go home and rest. It's not good for a pregnant women to stay up at a time like this....." He smiled and he back away. 
 
 
 
 
*hes right...* going back into the room, her eyes stay in Sungmi's body as she shuts the door. Taking a seat by her side, she brings Sungmi's hand up to her cheek. "Mommy will be back first thing when she wakes up." Standing up and kissing her on her forehead, Shin lets her tear drop fall on Sungmi's face. Reaching down to her ear, Shin whispers...
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
After waking up the guys who slept in the waiting room, Shin sent them all home and they gladly followed her order. 
 
 
 
 
For some reason, Shin didn't want to go home, instead she just wanted time to herself. Driving herself to the Han Gan River, she parks outside in the cold. It was already 10 and Shin was still siting in her car spacing out. And thought her thinking, she ignored all the miss calls Kris was giving her. Reaching for her phone on the seat next to her, she turns her phone off. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting out the car, she goes towards the rail, gripping it tight. Pulling her hands away, she cups ...
 
 
 
 
 
"UMMMA!!! I MISS YOU!!!...." She broke down in tears but picked herself up. "I-I'm.... SCARED!!!" She began to yell again. "I NEED YOU MOM!!!!" Her knees hit the snowy ground. ".....please mom..." She whisper as her she felt her heart sunk even deeper. 
 
 
 
 
"Fool..."
 
 
She choked on her tears as she felt her body being embrace.
 
 
 
 
"My poor baby girl. Why do you carry the weight on your own?"
 
 
 
 
 
The sent of his smell, she knew who it was.
 
 
 
 
"Chenchen~" her tears froze against his jacket. "Shhh~ shhhh~ baby, I'm here." His arms were safely rapt around her as he pulled her up to her legs. Cupping her cold face, he sighs wiping away her tears. 
 
 
 
 
"What makes you think I'm gonna leave you after what just happened? .....You think I didn't see it when I saw you beat the out of her?" Her teary eyes questioned him. "I know you baby. I knew you ended her when you broke her left leg. I seen the way you felt bad but you kept going.... Anyways, we need to get you in the car, come on." He took her hand in his and lead her to his car. "Don't worry honey, I'll tell one of the guys to bring the car."
 
 
 
 
 
As she sat in the car, her hand never left Chens warm hand. He was ALWAYS there for her even when she didn't know he was, just like know. It was usually Xiumin who's been there for her but he's got his own family and own problems. "Baby?" She hummed tiredly as she laid her head on Chens shoulder. "Are you two fighting again?.... And this time you can't hide it from me." He said in his warning voice, making her sigh. Closing her eyes, she nod against his shoulder. "Is he mad at you? Because you know if he is, we can always share my bed." He grin as she grip his hand tighter making him yep.
 
 
 
 
 
"Just joking~" he bit his lip from letting out any groan. "He's made me chose family or business." Chen eyes her. "....is he crazy? I mean... Family is one thing but the business is just another word for business. You can't run away from it no matter how hard you want to. What did you say?" Looking out the window, she sigh yet again. "It's Sungmi! And then I walked out until I saw my baby in tears. He was crying because I was leaving. You know how hurt I get every time I leave and my baby is either crying or begging me not to go? ....it hurts.." She felt her tears start up again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby don't cry... I know it hurts but you have to stay strong. One day he's gonna wish you left..." Glaring up at him, he coughs ignoring her glare. "I mean.. He's not gonna be a little kid forever...yah know?" She nodded wiping her tears away. "Your right thank you..." 
 
 
 
 
 
"And we're here..." He pulls up to her house. " I'd get why he would be mad, because he loves you too much to see you get hurt and right now your hurting yourself....alone. I thought you vowed to share the pain with him at your wedding~" he poked her cheek. "Shut up." She said getting out the car. "Baby!" He yelled rolling down the window. 
 
 
 
"I love you!" He said with a wink as he drove off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOUR IN WELCOME!
That right there is what I call an update. A bunch of bull and cool. Drop your thoughts.... Or else I'll stab you!!! JK! I love you all~ and for those who don't know~ I have a new story out called "Blue Fire" ya'll should go check it out~ it's another Minseok and Main....Kinda~ but anyways THAT was your Christmas present. God bless and me! Because I got school tomorrow.(T^T) As I go cry a river, I hope you guys enjoy. TRUST! I'm not leaving this story! I'm to excited for the next chapter myself so~ GOODBYE and I LOVE CHEN!!!