Chap. 6.

The Mafia's Son.

 Blood spilling from his mouth, the guy in all black made sure he was gonna leave with them broken. It was one against 5 and 4 was already out. "Hyung!" Daehyun yelled as he seen Himchan fall to the ground with blood driping down his forehead. He couldn't even focus straight. All he felt was punch after punches "Himchan!.....Himchan!!" Threw his dark vision, he heard a girls voice. "....Shin.." He weakly called out.

 

 

The guy that was on top of him suddenly stop with his fist in mid-air. As Shin's steps got closer, the man stood up and ran for it. "Yah!!" Shin ran after him until she felt her ankle being rapt. "...Shin.." Himchan said weakly. She glared at the men who ran before bending down to Himchan. Shin stared at the blood dripping from his head "!" She mumbled. She grab the end of her shirt and ript a long piece off, showing half of her stomatch. his head with her prit shirt, she ties the end together. His eyes slowly closing until Shin slap his cheek hard making him yell in pain. "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR!!" He yelled holding his cheek. Shin smile but worriedly "Don't die on me Channie" She stood up and rapt his arms around her neck. "Y-yah! I'm too heavy f-for you.." he said embarass.

 

 

 

"Please Channie. Try carrying a 6 foot tower. Just shut up and hold on tight." She grabbed his legs and rapt them around her bare waist. "Hold on tight!" She began to run. "Y-yah...We might fall!" He said worried. Shin didn't speak but only ran. Her car wasn't far from where they were. As her back-up men seen her apporch them, she ordered them " Down a few blocks and you'll find another 3 on the floor. We'll meet you guys at the hospital. Run every light if you have to get them there. They beter be alive by the time there at the hospital. Go!" "Yes boss." they bowed and ran. Himchan felt so weak and tired, he couldn't even speak. Putting him in her car, she ran to the other side and got in.

 

 

 

Himchan stared at her side view "...Shin.." He called out barely. Shin turn to him worriedly "Oh!" Her face inches away from his. He could feel his heart beatly rapidly even though his body felt weak. Shin pulled his seatbelt over and clicked it. "Don't worry." She press on her gas and ran every red light. "yah...shin..--" "Shut up. I know what I'm doing." She said pissed. Himchan sigh but didn't say a word until Shin spoke.

 

 

"God damn it! Why can't you guys just trust me!?" She hit the wheel making him look at her. " I know you guys hate me but you could at least have little trust in me ya know?! I'm sorry I killed your leader but thats life, my life. You get killed if you don't do what your supose to do. I don't know when you guys will ever trust me but I trust you guys. And I swear to god if you think I'm lying I WILL throw you out my car." She swerve on the road. "!" Himchan said holding his rib. "Sorry. Just hold on...We're almost there." She pulled up to the hospital.

 

 

She already had the doctors out with the beds. Lying his body on the bed, they took him in. The next cars came and the members came out weak but not as bad as Himchan. " Get them on the beds!" Shin yelled at her men and they followed. "..Shin--" "Don't talk." She hush Youngjae. " What are you waiting for?! Take them in!!" Shin yelled at the doctors. The boys stared at her before passing out. *...We're sorry*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An hour before their plane back to Korea leaves and it looks like there gonna have to wait. "!" Shin bit her lip as she pace back and forth in the hostpital. She was worried, very worried. " Miss. Wu?" The doctor came out. Shins eyes darted his way " They're all fine but...Choi Jun Hong---" "What about him?" She ask with her hands curled into a fist and her arms tuck to her side. "Two ribs been broken, his ankle looks like someone smash it--" "Can he walk?" She ask with wide eyes. The doctor only sigh "It'll take years for walking but yes, he can. Also, he'll have hard time moving around. He's likely to stay in the hospital for another month or more." He finished. "M-months?..." Shin stuttered.

 

 

At that very moment a teardrop fell. Wipping it away, she bowed "I understand. Thank you for your hard work" They both bid their goodbye. As he disapear from her sight, she fell to her knee's. "6 ribs broken, ankle smash..." his words repeating in her head. * I couldn't even protect you...now I see why you guys don't trust me* She drop her head, making her tears fall to her lap. 4 hours past and she sat in the waitng room with her eyes staring at the ground. -Ring- Her phone going off in her back pocket.

 

 

"hello..." she said weakly. "Shin!! Wher are you?! It's 11, you should of been home at 10. Are you stuck in traffic?" Kris ask worried. Shin smile weakly at the sound of her husbands voice but nothing comes out of . "Shin? SHIN!!---" " I can hear you Wufan." she said calm. Kris sigh holding his chest "Don't do that! You almost had me worried." He pout walking around the house. Shin bit her lip "Wufan..." She said hesistantly. Kris pause "What? What is it? are you okay? where are you? you didn't even answer my first question." He said worried. " I'm still in China---" "Oh so your plane is stuck, it'll be fix don't worry babe--" "No Wufan. I mean I can't leave China. I....I need to stay" She drop her head.

 

 

"Stay..." he choked. " A week, just for a week. Something happened to one of the guys and.... As a leader I can't leave without them--" "A week." he fell on the couch. Shin bit her lip " I'm sorry, very sorry Wufan but I--" "YOU WHAT?! You promise Kevin you'd see him before he sleeps but you can't even keep your promise. What happened to "When Shin's promises, she never breaks her promises?" She felt a hard bullet go threw her heart. As if Kris's words were slowly killing her. "I know. I'm very sorry but---" "Forget it. I'll just make up a lie to tell him. I'll see you in a week." and without a goodbye, he hung up the phone. "Wufan!" She yelled.  Sliding her back down the wall, she felt her heart being tugged all around. "I'm sorry...." She whispers as her eyes slowly fall sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Placing a blanket over her cold body, he wipes away her tears. " I'll protect you..." Giving her a kiss on the forehead, he leaves without any sign he was there. Sleeping in a chair, she was curled up into a ball, hugging her knees. Sitting next to her, Himchan stares at her face deeply. He see's the tension built up in her face. Placing one finger inbetween her eyebrow, her face relaxs. A smile spreads across his face. " I trust you. I trust you Shin..." He places his palm on her cheek. His eyes become sleeping and within the next second, he's asleep by her side.

 

 

 

"Miss. Wu?...Miss.Wu?" Shin opened her eyes and seen Himchan's face inches away from hers. Sitting up, she see's the doctor in front of her. "Oh I'm sorry.." She stands up with her hands on her cheeks. He waved his hand " I hope I didn't bother you, I just wanted you to answer a few questions." She nodded and before she started walking with the doctor, she looked back at Himchan. " How long was he there?" Shin ask. The doctor tilt his head " It would seem like after you fell asleep." Shin stared at his sleeping position. Shaking her head, she lightly pulled his ankles so his body was laying on the couch. Grabbing the blanket that she use, she covered him.

 

 

 

 

"Lets go." She said and walked away. " The guys..... are they under you?" He ask with his clipboard. Shin nodded " Their parents died in a car crash and it would seem like your all they have." " I know. I will take full responsibilty for them all." She said with no hesistation. The doctor smiled at her confidence "Miss. Wu, Last night as I was operating them, they kep mumbling your name. It would seem you left a big impact on them." He gave her a pat on the shoulder. " They seem like they need someone like you." Shin smiles looking down. " Oh. All the guys but Himchan is in Zelo's room. They are all fine, you can take them home by tonight. But Choi Jun Hong...--" "I understand. We're taking him back to Korea by the end of this week. He'll be treated from there, thank you" She bows and makes her way towards Zelo's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without knocking, she opens the door with a big smile " Morning!" She waves at them. They felt a flash of guilt run over them as they sadly watch her. Shin bit her lip *, thats not how I planned this* "U-umm--" "We're sorry!" Daehyun stood up. Shin was taken back by the sudden outbrust. " We all are. We didn't mean for you to be mad at us and we didn't leave you at the club either" Youngjae said. Shin crossed her arms staring at them "Oh really? If I was to remember what you said, I believe you guys didn't trust me and for a second I thought you guys ran off without--" "No! we didn't!" Youngup pannic.

 

 

"While we waited downstairs this guy just punch Zelo across the face and ran. So we followed and all on a sudden he started to beat the out of us. He was in all black and--" "I'll find him. Don't worry about it and I'm not mad at you guys. I just....I can't go another day with you guys having a little trust in me. Thats like having people stab you in the back when you really care for them." She spoke with hurt in her voice. "Y-you care f-for us..." Zelo woke up. Everybody stared at the youngest " Yes. I do care for you guys--- And if you yell saying I don't or that I'm lying then I'll beat your !" She glared at him.

 

 

 

 

Hidding there laugh behind there hand, Youngjae bowed " We're very sorry for---" "Don't. Didn't Chen write on your paper that I hate the word sorry?" She ask. There eyes widen "Y-you knew about the list?!" Jongup yelled. Shin smirk crossing her arms "Maybe~" She chimed. Jongup rolled his eyes as Shin laugh "Yeah I did and I also knew you'd be waking me so I thought I'd have fun with you guys." She smiled.

 

 

THUMP~

 

 

 

Not one but 4 "Sooo..." Shin looked away from there awkward glare. " We miss our plane back to Korea--" "Go." Daehyun said with a smile. Confuse, Shin didn't say a word "We said go. You have our trust boss, we promsie we'll come back to Korea when Zelo's healed." Jongup said. They all nodded " Don't worry about me boss, I'll be healed in no time." He smiled brightly at Shin only to feel mad.

 

 

"What do you guys take me for?" She said pissed. The guys confuse by her sudden change of voice sat and stared at her " I'm a leader for a reason. When ones hurt everyone plus the leader stays behind! I'm not leaving you guys! I'm staying and when I leave, we're all leaving! Understood?" She glare at them before slamming the door on her way out. Leaving the guys shock by her outbrust, they stared eachother confuse. "What just happened?" Youngjae ask. " I swear she is bi, as in bi-polar. First she's cute and happy then hot and scary. I don't understand..." Daehyun shook his head.

 

 

IN KOREA.

 

 

 

"Mommy won't come home today son--" "Why?" Kris could already see the tears well up in his eyes. He sigh pulling Kevin on his lap. "Do you wanna know what mommy's job is?" He said smiling at Kevin. He nodded with a pout " Mommy is superwomen. She has to make all the bad men go away. Thats why she can't come home. I'm sad too baby but we need to be strong for mom. All though we can't see her for a week--" "WEEK?! isn't that 5 days?!" Kevin pannic. "No son, its 7 days--" He his pout turns into a frown which leads into crying.

 

 

" Hey, don't cry. We can do this together. For mommy?" Kevin looks up to his daddy's eyes "for mommy.." he says weakly. After putting him asleep in Shin's spot, Kris heard someone knocking at his door harshly. Running downstair before the pounding wakes up Kevin, Kris doesn't even cheek to see who it is. As he opens the door, he felt a body being thrown at him. "Mr. Wu!" Rin rapt her arms around his upper waist. " I miss you~" Kris lightly pushed her away. "What are you doing here?! I thought I alread--" His words were cut off when he felt her lips against his. She held onto his shirt making sure he wouldn't pull away. Just when he tried to open his mouth to talk, she slip her tongue in his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

"What the !" He pushes her away harshly. Wipping his mouth, he glares at her "Are you crazy?! I have a wife!" He yells. Rin felt her eyes get watery " I thought you loved me..." She ran back into his arms. "I love you Wufan! I'll always love you!" she press her cheeks against his chest. Kris tried pulling her away but she only held onto him tighter. "Daddy?" Kris turned around and seen Kevin half asleep with his teddy bear in his hand. Rin drop her hands and ran to Kevin. "Hello, my name is Rin, I'm gonna be your new mother" She smiled as she pulled Kevin into a hug.

 

 

Kris pulled Rin out the house by her collar " I don't ever want to see you again. Make sure you stay far away from my family" He slammed the door on her face. He turn around to face his son who looked scared for his life. "Baby--" Kris tried walking up to Kevin but he only walked backwards. "I want mommy.....I want mommy now" He said scared as tears fell down his face. "Baby, lets go back--" "Go away!" He ran up stairs to his room and locked the door. Kris felt pissed, stuck and broken. His wife isn't there to help him when he needed most and his son looks scared of him.

 

 

 

Kevin didn't open the door at all that night so Kris gave him some space. The next morning their door bell rang "I got it" Kris walked over until he felt himself being pushed aside. "Kevin.." He seen his son run to the door with his back-pack  on. " Xixi uncle!!" Kevin jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. "Wow there little buddy.." Xiumin chuckled to himself as he pat Kevins head. "Whats sup Kris." Xiumin waved. Kris waved back confuse "What are you doing here?" Kris ask. Kevin held Xiumin tighter around the neck "Oh umm...Shin said Kevin was gonna sleep over at our house. Jia and Shin talked about it. I came by to pick him up..." Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

 

Kris stared at his son who didn't spare him a look "...okay.." Kris nodded. " I love you son.." Kris said hopping Kevin would say something. He hope to hear " Love you too dad" or " I'll be back tomorrow, Love you dad!" instead he only got a nod. Feeling really awkward Xiumin laugh "Anyways, Jia must be waiting. See you later Kris" Xiumin walked off. Kris had his eyes on Kevin the whole time until he disapear. "He's mad at me. My sons mad at me.... Help me Shin" He begged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IN CHINA.

 

 

5 Days later, Shins bond with the boys grew very close. " Okay. I bet Jae, if you can't get that girl in a minute, I get to shave your head bald" Shin grin as the other members laugh. Youngjae scoffed "Your talking to the player of the group. Oh and when I do get her number, you have to..." He tap his chin as he looked around. "I got it!" he snap his finger " You have to give me piggy back ride to where ever I want to go." He smiled. The others gave him a thumbs down "Boo~" They chanted. Shin laugh nodding her head "Fine with me. But no rules." She smiled. They shrugged "Whatever." Youngjae said standing up. "Okay, your time starts NOW!" Daehyun counted.

 

 

 

Shin knew very well that Youngjae didn't even need a minute, he might even go under 30 seconds just to get the girl all worked up. So she stood up and ran towards him "What is she doing?" Jongup ask as he stared confuse at her. They all shrugged and watch. "Jae!" She jumped on his back as he stumble a bit but still manage to stand. Shin locked her arms around his neck and legs around his waist tight. "What are you doing?!" He ask trying to shake her off "I said no rules Jae~" She chimed as she waved her head side to side like a little girl. "Hyung! you got 50 seconds!" Daehyun yelled.

 

 

Youngjae nodded and walked up to the girl with Shin on his back. "Hello" The girl turn her head and smile at Youngjaes handsome looks but that all drop when she seen Shin on his back like a ghost. "So" He grabbed her attention again " Do you want to go on a date with me?" He ask in his y voice. Just when she was gonna answer YES to him, Shin smirk "With us. Do you want to go on a date with us?" Youngjae laugh trying to shake her off "She's just kidding. So what do you say?" He gave her his y gaze.  "30 seconds!" Zelo yelled. Shin nodded "Yeah, so what do you say?" Shin gave her a wink. The girl scoot backwards "S-sorry I already have a boyfriend" She lied which both Youngjae and Shin knew but the girl continue to look at Shin.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but are you Shin, Wu Shin Mi. Your married to Kris right?" Shin jumped off of Youngjaes back and nodded " I'm sorry to hear about the knews. I'm hope you find someone better," She said leaving Shin confuse. "What do you mean?" Shin ask. The girl held her chest "You don't know? I think it's better if you found out by yourself. Here take a look, its all over the news paper" She hands Shin the news paper. Youngjae stares at her face and notice it goes a shade lighter. "What is it?" Youngjae stands next to her and takes a look. His eyes widen as he reads the head lines.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS!

The CEO of Wu Entertainment is going out with trianee Lee Rin Mi.

Rumors has it that the two has been dating since last week Saturday. The two has been caught in front of Mr. Wu's house kissing.

We spoke to the trainee herself and she has confirm that they Are dating. We will ask the CEO himself until he's ready.

 We have proof that this isn't the first they hung out together. Rin has been visiting his house lately these pass few days for inside house dates.

Pictures have been spreaded threw the internet with the two kissing, hugging and more.  We will update when Mr. Wu is willing to talk.

 

 

 

Whatchu think!? Likey or Dislikey?

 

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Kekekeke~ thanks for the comments they really help.

Please give your thoughts on this chapter, it'll really help~

And yes! the B.A.P boys finally trust their new leader!! Oh chyeah!

Poor baby Kevin~ What will happen when Shin flys back to Korea?

As of right now, we can only wait. MUAHAHAHA!!!! ......sorry.

EXO-L