Chap. 8.

The Mafia's Son.

*So warm....yet so cold* Kris thought as he slowly opened his eyes from the weird position he laid in. Gasping as he stared down at Shin, he stood up. "H-how--" And then the memorie kick in. Him sleep standing as he waited for Shin to get out the shower. Slowly his body start leaning forward as the door caught his forehead. "..." he mumble as he seen a light red mark on Shin's forehead. He saw Shin rapt in a towel that was half off but still cover her girl "parts". Kris bent down and scooped her from the floor and gently carried her to the bed.

 

 

 

Covering her cold body with the warm blankets, he reaches under and slips out the wet towel. Staring at her bare shoulders to her bare long legs, he wanted her more then anything right now. His heart beating like crazy, he covers her fully and turns away. Gripping on the towel very tight, he mentally cusses at himself in his head *Control yourself Wufan!* He threw her wet towel in the laundry and took off his clothes. His body was burning from all the heat that was dying to explode in him. Walking towards the bed with only his boxers on, Kris slides into his side of the bed and pulls Shin in his arms.

 

 

 

With both arms hugging her tight around her body, Kris places a kiss on her forehead, to her nose, down to her jaw and then her lips. Suddenly waking up from the his warm kisses, Shin slowly opens her eyes and meets with Kris. His eyes that she's been dying to love and see again. She misses his lips around her body and his long arms around her waist. Tears start forming in her eyes as she places her palm on his warm cheek. "Wufan..." She stares into his beautiful eyes. He places his hand on top of hers " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" He apologize kissing her hand. Shin shakes her head "Why? you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry, very sorry. I should of never had gone. I didn't mean to break any promise--"

 

 

 

"No. I was stupid for yelling at you. I was being stubborn for wanting you near me always. I'm sorry for hurting you. I never attend to let any of those news get out or be true because they're not." "And I know they aren't. I want to forget everything that happened but... you have so many bruise around your body. Chen told me. Why didn't you try to fight back" She pouts as runs her hand over the cut on his lip. Kris shakes his head " Bruise from the people that show that they care for you. It hurt like hell and I honestly thought I was gonna die without seeing you but I didn't. Don't be mad at them, they did it because they love you" Kris says as he run his hand threw her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

She only stares into his eyes " I'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday. I was confuse---" "Then let me help you" He says with his lips inches away from hers. A smile speards arcoss her face " Do you forgive me? Even about the beating in your office yesterday?" She ask wtih a cute face. Kris chuckles as he nods " Yes I forgive you after that hot beating you did in my office yesterday. Who knew my wife a.k.a the Mafia's daughter could do such thing with a y yet baby face like yours?" He cups her face. Shin smirks " It's Mafia Leader to you mister and trust me, if it wasn't for my dad then I would of done more damage.....Wufan..."  He giggles with a smile "Yes babe--Goodness I went a week without calling you babe or kisses thses lips of yours, I miss them" He pushes her shoulder down and lays on top of her.

 

 

 

 

"Wufan..." She stares into his eyes that are above hers. "Yes wifey" His says with their forehead touching. "I love you." She says as she attacks his lips. Kissing him deeply, Kris responds back with his tongue wonder every inch of . Letting out a soft moan, Shin rapts her legs around his bare waist. " I..." Kris says as Shin starts kissing him around the neck and jaw. " I what?" She says against his skin. "You..." He says as he feels himself getting hotter. Shin smirks " Oh...reward." She laughs as she faces him. "Since you aready got me under the sheets and your ontop of me with only your boxers on--" "Looks like its time to make our next baby" He grips her making her moan. "Wufan.." He smirks against her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

"Am I gonna have a baby brother?"

 

 

 

Both eyes widen as they both dart there eyes towards the door. "Mommy? Daddy?" Kevin stood at the door with his teddy bear in his hand. Shin gasp pushing Kris to the side and off the bed. Covering the blanket around her body, She gets out of bed. Shin's face is flush red as she see's Kevin watch his parents "do it". "Baby can you wait for me down stairs. I'll be down in a little bit, kay?" She kisses him on the cheek. Kevin nods and walks out the room confuse.

 

 

Closing the door, Shin runs to the bed and mentally screams in her pillow. "AHHHHH!!!!" She yells. Kris jumps into bed with his arms around her body "Don't be shy my baby, he'll understand when he grows up. Now lets continue" Kris turns her around but she only holds onto to the blankets around her body. "No." She shakes her head. He bites his lips staring at her " Drop.the.sheets" He said in a cheerful yet warning tone. Shin shows her poker face as she looks him dead in the eye "No." Kris grabs the blanket and trys to pull it from her but she only curl up into a ball yelling "No!" Like a child. "God damn it Shin! Take off the damn sheets!" He yelled with his arm crossed and his legs on both side of her waist.

 

 

Shin looks away from his eyes "No." She crosssed her arms with a grin hiden behind her poker face. He was still burning from all the touches she gave give and he wanted more. Shin was a great tease when ever it came to Kris wanting her, it was like that from the start. " I Wufan, have my son waiting downstairs for me and I'm not gonna let him wait another hour becuase "We" are "doing it" She crossed her arms. Kris dug his face into her neck. "Why!" he mumble with a frown. "I never get time with you! And when we do have time to do it, Kevin is always being a er!!" He whine against her skin.

 

 

 

Shin bit her lip from letting out any laugh " I know, I know~" She pats his back. Kris sat up pouting "I swear to god when he starts going to school, WE" he said with his fingers swaying back and forth at her and him. "Are gonna do so much make-up SE---" "Mom!!! Dad!!!" They heard Kevin shout. Shin laugh as she seen Kris's face drop " See!!??" He pouts even more. Shin laughs even louder as Kris is being dead serious. Shin push Kris off and ran to her closet. Putting on one of Kris's shirts and boxers, she runs out the room and down the stairs. "Yah!" Kris yelled as Shin ignored him.

 

 

 

All you could hear was giggles echo down the hallway. "Finally, she's back" He smiles as he leans against the door frame. Coming down stairs pulling his his black t-shirt down, he enters the kitchen and see's Shin cooking as his little man color Spider Man in his book. "Hey there kiddo" He gives his son a kiss on the cheek. Kevin raps his arms around Kris neck before he could pull away. "Daddy..." Kevin whisper in his ear. Kris smiles at the cute position their in "yes?" He whisper back. Kevin sigh with a pout "Im sorry for being...being.." He thinks of his words. "for being the best son ever!" Kris lifts Kevin up on his shoulders and run around the house. "Yah! be carefull!" Shin yelled.

 

 

 

Laughing could be heard above his ears as Kris ran around the living room, up stairs and down the stairs. Shin couldn't help but to smile as she heard both of her baby's laugh. ~Ring Ring~ She seen Kris's phone vibrate on the table. Walking over, she picks it up and see's its an unknown call. "Oh well.." She puts it back down and walks away. Minutes later and it keeps ringing and Shin slowly grows annoyed. Walking back over to the phone she picks it up and answers it.

 

 

"WUFAN! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALLS!! WANT TO DIE!! IM ALMOST NEAR YOUR HOUSE YOU BETTER GET READY TO DIE WUFAN!! I CAN'T YOU WOULD DO THAT TO MY MOM!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF XIUMIN OPPA DIDN'T DAMAGE YOU, I WILL!!!" She pulled the phone away from her ear and still heard her clear.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is that?" Kris says as he see's Shin standing with his phone in the air. Shin stares at him with a smile "Our princess." Shin says in a warning tone. Kris's eyes widen as he puts Kevin down and run towards the front door.

 

 

SLAM!

 

 

In came Sungmi panting " Wu. Yi. Fan!!!!" She starts running towards him. Kris turns around and runs for his life "BABE!!! HELP!!!! ME!!!!" He yells for Shin who shakes her head. Sungmi who just turn 16 a few months ago heard about the news over the phone. She rush from Canada to Korea just to beat the out of Kris for hurting her Queen aka mom. "Shin~" Kris whined as he ran around the house for his life. "ITS OKAY MOM! I GOT THIS!---MOM?" Sungmi pause as she seen Shin in the kitchen with her hands on her hips. "My princess, your grown" Shin smiled. Sungmi ran over to Shin with open arms. "Mom!!" Shin pat her head while hugging her. Pulling back, Sungmi pouts "What happened? Why are you still with him, I thought--" "Well you thought wrong Sungmi!" Kris yelled as he hid behind Kevin.

 

 

 

"What?" Sungmi said confuse. "She was just crazy and psycho for my husband, don't worry I put her in her spot" Shin place her palm on her cheek. Sungmi sigh in relief as she walks over to Kris. He slowly moved away until Sungmi's arm lock around his neck. "Good boy~" She ruffles his hair. Kris pushes her away fixing his hair. "What are you doing here--" "Hi baby Kevin!" Sungmi ignore Kris and hugged Kevin "Wow, you've grown little man, did you eat all your veggies?" She smiles as she pats his head. Kevin nods with a big smile on his face "Noona, what are you doing here?" Kevin ask. She shakes her head "I just miss my favorite niece, thats all" She kisses him on the cheek.

 

 

 

After eating and talking, Shin had one more thing to do. "Where are you going again?" Kris ask as he watch Shin get ready. "Just got to finish up some business, it'll be quick" She pulls her shirt down. She slip her legs into her jean shorts that stop an inch above her knees. Grabbing her car keys, she walks down stairs with Kris on her tail. "Please don't leave~" He had his hands dangling on her shoulders. "No. I'll be back in 30minutes or so and plus, your sister came from Canada just to--" "Beat my ? yeah I know" He holds her tighter. "To see you babo. Now let...Go!" She tried to break from his tight grib.

 

 

 

Kris frown as Shin rip from his embrace. "Well can you at least tell me what your gonna be doing?" He pout with his arms crossed " I'm gonna...take away all these" She points at his bruise arms. Kris tilts his head "What does that even---No your not Shin" He said catching on. Shin place her finger on his lip "Shhhhh my baby. I won't feel complete until I get at least some sort of pain coming out their mouths, Love you Wufan!" She jumps to his lips. He feels touch by her words but also worried that she might get hurt. Although its her friends she's about to beat he can't help but to be worried. Kris holds her from her neck, making her hang from his lips.

 

 

 

Pulling away from her tasteful lips, their forehead touchs "Don't get hurt, okay babe?" He says worried. Shin nods smiling " Don't worry about me, worry about them." She gives him one more kiss to the lips and head towards the door. "I'll see you guys later, okay?!" Shin yells down the hallway. Sungmi slouch on the couch with her legs crossed on the coffee table. Kevin laid his head on Sungmi's tummy as they both ate pop-corn while watching Frozen for the hundredth time. "Hey baby, don't you get tired from watching Frozen?" She ask as she throws the pop-corn in . Kevin shakes his head "Never." They continue to watch.

 

 

 

"I'll see you guys later, Okay?!" They heard Shin yell. "BYE MOM!!" They yelled in unison. Hearing the door slam, Kris walk into the living and saw Sungmi and Kevin watching Frozen. "Daddy! come watch with us!" Kevin smile as he reach out his hand in his dads. Kris nodded and sat right beside him. Half way threw the movie, Kevin fell asleep on Sungmi's tummy as Sungmi's head was falling on the couchs hand rest. "Hows mom and dad?" Kris whispered. Sungmi woke up and nodded "Fine, fine--" She fully sat up with wide eyes. "Wufan!--" "Don't yell." Kris covered and stared at Kevin who was still asleep.

 

 

Sungmi slap his hand away "Fine but I have big news.  Your know Aunty Mari right...Well she ask for you. She said she wanted you to visit her" Sungmi said hesistantly. Kris shrugged "Aunty Mari? Oh the one that is alway trying to get me to date her daughter? Now that she knows I'm married, I will visit her--" "About that." Kris turns his head towards Sungmi....

 

 

 

 

Mean while at Shin's Warehouse~

 

 

"SHIN PLEASE STOP!!! WE ONLY DID IT TO--" "to show that you love me, to show that we care, to show that we were trying to protect me blablabla~ I'm still making you guys pay" Shin smirks as she puts Tao in a head lock. "Noona! let go! I can't see" He yelled. Shin had all the guys blind folded with their hand tied behind their back. The line was Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Lay and Sehun. "Shin." Xiumin said low. "Yes my xixi~" She said in front of his face. "Let us go, Now" He demand. Shin smirk "If you say so. WE'RE GOING UP UP!!" She walks backwards with her hands behind her neck as she sang.

 

"Y-YAH! S-SHIN!!!!!!" Xiumin screamed.

 

"NOONA!!!" Tao and Sehun yelled with their heart beating like crazy.

 

 

"MY BEAUTIFUL, Y, HOT, CUTE--" "trying to kiss-up now Chen?" She sits in the chair and watch them yell.

 

"SHINMI!!! GET ME DOWN!!!" Lay yelled as he dangle his feet in the air.

 

"Shin. You know damn well, I'm a-afraid of heights!" Luhan's face was pale as a ghost making Shin smile.

 

 

 

 

 

She had them hanging 20 feet from the floor with a thin rope rapt tight around them. She stared up " What? I can't show you guys how much I love~ my husband? Pay backs a ~" She walks away. "Y-YAH! SHIN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!" They all yelled. Shin pause at the door " Bye es!" She slams the door behind her laughing like MADNESS. She could still hear them yell her name. "My husband should be so proud of me right now" She smiles to herself.

 

 

 

 

Driving back home, she gets out the car and runs in side her house "Home sweet home~" She puts the keys in the door and opens it. " Don't tell Shin anything, you hear me Sungmi?" "huh?" Shin tilts her head as she hears Kris talk. Walking down the hallway and entering the living room, she see's Sungmi's eyes on the ground and Kris's arms crossed. " Don't tell Shin what?" She walks into the living throwing her keys on the counter. Like a deer caught in the head lights, Kris change the mood and ran over to Shin. "Your back!" He smiles as he puts his arms around Shins waist.

 

 

 

" Yeah but don't change the subject." She pushes him away. Kris shook his head "Nothing for my baby to worry about" He kisses her nose. Shin stares at Sungmi who just nodded with a smile. "If you say so" She reaches up and gives him a kiss and a hug. With Shin's back facing Sungmi, Kris's mouths " Promise me you won't tell..." He beg in his eyes. Sungmi sigh nodding "I promise.." She mouth back.

 

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY~

For those who don't know Sungmi and wonder WHY is she calling Shin Mom or Queen!

is because Sungmi is Kris's little sister that Shin took care of as Kris's parents were in China.

So Sungmi looked up to Shin as her mom and still does. Oh and just when you thought we were done with the drama...

YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!

Sorry if you think I'm off:( Please keep reading and if you have any question DO ASK!!

EXO-L