Understood?

The Mafia's Son.

Let's straighten things out shall we?!


In the first story MAFIA'S DAUGHTER! Shin went out with Luhan because Luhan-shi had a cute crush on her when they were both little. But then he had to go back to China because......,because. Months later little Xiumin came along and they both met at the "Every Bun Shop" down the street.

 

 

 

 They became friends and best friends till now. So they're in high school, one day Shin was on her way to school until she sees a little girl getting beat up by other little boys. But then that little girl ends up being Kris's little sister Sungmi. After Shin came up with some bull story, it scared the kids away, leaving Sungmi crying in her arms. After that she became shin's little Princess~ Sungmi would always brag about Shin at home to her parents and Kris. But on the same day, Shin didn't get to see Kris as a new student because she was so busy saving his little sister. 

 


"Now you know Sungmi!?" - Author Mena.

 


Okay now your wonder about Lay, I hope. Shins father had busy with his dad. Lays father wanted Shin to marry his son Lay so that the two can become a strong Mafia couple together. So he wanted What they call it "arrange marriagement" but Shin was not going to fall in love the cold way.....she thought. 

 


They haven't met because they just moved from China and when they do, Lays father had Xiumin in danger which piss Shin off. She was a Mafias daughter for a reason so Lays father tried putting her to test which was nothing but a piece of cake! Shin took out all his men without help and promise herself to protect Xiumin. She also blamed herself for not protecting him so she tried distancing herself with him but it only hurt the both of them. 

 


Okay blahblah~ 

 


they made up and then she gets a call from China. When she picks it up, ~and this is after Shin and Xiumin made up~ Xiumin took the phone saying "sorry but my girlfriend can't talk right now" and hung up. YES! Xiumin had a crush on Shin until Jia came and the two got together. 

 


Jia- also another Mafia daughter just not really the hard-scary type of mafia daughter. If anything she is the opposite of it. She became best friends with Shin and Yuri when she got transferred. Years later got married to Xiumin and had a daughter name Ling Ling.

 

 


BACK TO THE POINT!

 

 

Luhan was pretty mad when he found out about another guy hanging around with his "girl". Never has he ever forgot the promise he made with Shin before the two parted.


"Promise me when I come back, you won't have a boyfriend" Luhan pout as he stared at Shin. She nodded with tears in her eyes. And her first kiss was taken by him at that moment. Years later he flys in from China and meets up with Shin. As soon as the two meet they click together like Peanut butter & Jelly! Luhan was sometimes rough but his love for her was only for her. NOT TO MENTION! Lay kissed her when she ran out of school one day. 

 

 

Lay- although his father put him in so much fake marriage, he still didn't want to get married. Some girls were so y, tall, cute and had everything to attract a guy but he didn't want it. It was the other way around. The girl feeding off his money and fame, that annoyed the out of him and he thought he would never met up with the term "Love" UNTIL Shin came in.

 


She didn't want anything from him and that's what he loved. He loved the way she played both badass and loving person at the same time. His mother fell deeper in love with Shin after the two met. She was dying to keep Shin as her daughter but couldn't. 


P.S: my sister really was rooting for Lay and Shin. - Author Mena.

 

 

 

Lay tried his hardest for Shins love but they only came down to being friends, which is better then not being anything. Now our unicorn works for her at her busy making them a strong Mafia, plus Chen!

 

 


Chen- Another friend of Shin since her "training days". They departed when they were young and met up at the "Mafia Gathering". They became roommates and Chen couldn't help but to grown protective of her. So protective he started to grow feelings for her. He cried when Shin left but came back when she got married. Although until this day, he still kept his feelings towards himself and never told her. He thought that nobody could make Shin as happy as Kris could. So now he works as her secretary *with Lay!*

 

 

"Still following?" -Author Mena.

 


Luhan got caught cheating and they "parted" [for the moment] he couldn't stop loving her. His whole life revolve around Shin and he wasn't gonna stop fighting for her. After winning her heart back, he thought he should make her his and married her. ENGAGED! She only got engaged! But when she came from China "Mafia Gathering~" she enter her house to find that the girl he cheated with was PREGNANT !!!! And BOOM!!! All ties drop and Shin was left heart broken! .....again.

 

 

He was so hurt and in love that ~I forgot~ but he ended up in the hospital and forgot his memory of her. When he ask who she was, she answer "Kris girlfriend". She didn't want to go back to her broken days so the two remained friends. BUT!!!! Before all the cheating and memory loosing, DO YOU THINK HE KEPT TO HIMSELF!?!. Nope !

 


And so to the question that ask if she did it before her she got married to Kris.... YEERRSSS! She did.

 


Kai- Yuri's little brother who met Shin when she came over. He had a towel rapt around his bare waist, and body wet. As shin was walking towards the room, Kai came out the bathroom at the same time and the two fell on the ground BUT!!! Kai's drench body was soaking up on Shins school uniform. As he lift his head, his eyes fell lost into her and he ACTUALLY fell head over heels for her. 

 

 

But the thing with Kai is, when he falls in love, he gets really greedy and falls deeper into the sea of love. At one point Shin got stabbed in the back when she was 1 vs 30 guys. She ended up in the hospital and was in deep pain. She wasn't suppose to leave her bed but she did due to her stubbornness! After Jia gave her a hard hug filled of happiness, Shin was left in the room was blood spilling from her back. When she called out for help, no came. And the last thing she heard was "I got you. I'll protect you..." And from there on she passed out.

 

 


Days later she woke up and felt pain in her lower region......Dun dun dun!!! Kai took her out of Korea and towards Alaska, where no one knew about. With just the two living there, he had to change her.....CHANGE HER! And then he ended up loosing his inner beast. I don't know if you can call it if he's younger but....yeah. 

 


Shin has this fear of seeing him after Sehun help her escape his house out in the woods. The reason why she feels another kind of hurt is because Sehun promise her that he'll keep Kai fall away from her. He felt so bad because he feels like he is the reason why they are in Alaska....he kinda is the reason. Kai ask for the plane tickets that Sehun gave him but he never knew the reason why. And so that's why Shins twice as hurt when she left the EXO-K house.

 

 

 

Sehun!!!!- Shin and him met on the airplane and he was dying to get her number, he start whining for it. At first it was annoying but it grew on her when the two met again at the airport. Shin was crying because she heard the news about Luhan and the baby. Sehun comfort her when she needed it the most. They remain good friends until....now?, maybe. But yeah, now you know Sehun.

 

 


Anybody else????? Please say the name if your confuse and I'll be glad to catch you up! 

 


-Love MenaWu