Chap. 10.

The Mafia's Son.

Months gone by and the snow has arrived. "Mommy! Lets go play out side!!" Kevin jumped up and down as he stared outside to the falling snow. Shin smile nodding as she walked out to the window " Okay. The snow looks so beautiful doesn't it Kevin?" Shin crossed her arms admiring the snow. Kevin nodded eagerly "Neh mom. Can we go play now?!" He said excited. Shin laugh staring down at him "Go get ready. I'll meet you down here in a little, Okay?" He nods and run up the stairs fast. As he leaves the room with only Shin standing there lonely, her face suddenly becomes sad.

 

 

Shin's POV~

 

It's been months since me and Kris ever did anything together. Did I do something wrong? Why do I feel like he's pushing me away? I don't know why he's acting like that. Every time I ask him whats wrong, he just shakes his head and walks away. It happens every time I approch him. He's been very busy lately and barely comes home. And when he does come home, I wait for his arms to rope around my waist but he just distance himself from me. A month, it's been a month and all he's ever done was eat breakfest, go to work. Eat dinner and then go to work. "He's busy, thats all" I tell myself every time this feeling hits me but....what if he's not?

 

 

 

 

When ever he comes home, he'll mostly hang out with Kevin. I don't mind, I mean that is his son but....WHY DO I FEEL LEFT OUT THE PICUTRE!!!! "Calm down Shimi, Calm down" I breath in and out. He doesn't even cuddle with me anymore, Like...AM I FAT?! I stare down to my tummy. "Ani." I shook my head. "Mommy! I'm ready!!" I head Kevin yell as he walks down the stairs. "Inhale, Exhale" I turn around and went up the stairs. "Let me go grab my jacket and boots. Are you all buddle up?" I ask staring him up and down. He nods cutely as the scarf around his neck is blocking half of his face. 

 

 

 

"I'll be down fast okay? Go put your boots on hun" I gave him a quick kiss and ran towards the room. I worn my sweater and a big jacket over it. Putting on one of my high snow boots, I pause in front of my closet. Staring deep into the redness and down to the dark words.

 

 

Recap~

 

"Surprise!!" Kris jumped in front of her with a box hidden behind his back. Shin took a step back, holding her chest. "Do that again and your dead Wufan" Shin glares him in the eye. Giggling he gives her a peak on the nose "Happy birthday Love" He pulls away and brings the box out from his back. Shin sighs as she stares up at him "Didn't I tell you not to get me anything for my birthday? I told you, your heart is the biggest present you ever gave me, WHY? Because no matter what you give me, it's your heart that will never be replace. Now take this back Wufannie~" She pushes the box towards his chest.

 

 

Pulling her into his embrace, he holds her sweetly " Why do you always turn out to be the swwet one with words at the end. You always beat me to it" He pouts. Shin chuckles as she cups his face "Your sweet... just not as sweet as me" Shin says with her arms crossed. Kris laughs nodding "Okay, true. But I hope what's in this box will at least be some sort of use to you. I made it myself" Shin's face brightens as she feel's excited to see whats in the box. "Surprise~" He opened the box and a long red scarf is folded. "You.Made.This?!" Shin says surprise.

 

 

 

Kris's nods with dignity. "Yup, just for my baby. It even has our names at the end in black" He pulls it out and raps it around her neck. Shin grabs the end of the scarfs and reads it.

 

 

 

 

"Wufan & Shinmi till Eternity"

2012.

 

"I made sure to keep my women warm when I'm not there to do it myself. Baby, keep it safe, okay?" He cups her face. Shin bit her lip from letting any tears spill. Nodding, she smiles at the words "Till Eternity it is" She looks up and gives him a kiss.

 

End of Recap~

 

 

 

 

"Mommy!" Kevin yelled. I woke up from my thoughts and rap the scarf around my neck. "I'm coming!!" I yelled back. Running down stairs while shoving on my boots, I stumble a few steps ready to land on the hard floor. "Gotcha!" I felt hands rap around my waist. "Wufan!" I yelled excitedly as I stood up and rap my arms around his waist....small waist? "Ummmm" I lift my head and seen a tall guy with big ears. "What the!" I pulled away taking a step back. "W-who are you!?" I yelled as I attack him. "Ahh" He yelled in pain. " Your husband new secratary, Park Chanyeol!" He yelled. Shin got off dusting her pants. Lending out a hand, she helps him up.

 

 

"Sorry about that--" "No it's fine. Your husband warn me about your....secret" He whispered. Shin's eyes widen "Y-you know about--No wait. Wufan told you?" I ask feeling a bit betrayed. Staring down to the ground my heart fell a bit. My own husband who should of never let my idenity out like that DID to his "new" secratary. * I can't believe him-- "Ah yes he told me but don't worry Mrs.Wu. Your secret is safe with me, I promise" I'm pretty sure he smiled, I don't know. I wasn't looking. I sigh nodding my head "Whats your name again, Pak Chanyell?" I said not really caring. As I heard his laugh, I lift my head staring at him like there was somethig wrong. "Oh sorry" He bowed wipping off the smile. "Its Park.Chan.Yeol but you can call me Channie, yeolie, big ears, tall freak,---" "Chanyeols good enough. What are you doing here?" I said in a mono tone.

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell me my husband sent you here to check on us--Kevin, are you?" I eyed him with my arms crossed. He bit his lip looking down "I see..." I said sadly. Brushing it off my shoulder, I look pass him "Well we're fine. Bye Chanyeol" I walked pass him holding Kevin's hand. "Mommy who's that tall man over there?" Kevin mumble. I shook my head "Just daddy's friend. Come on the snow is waiting for us" I smile as we both ran out the house.

 

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

 

 

 

 

" Chanyeol. I need you to make a quick stop by my house. Just check what my family is doing and leave. Easy right?" Hyung said as he type away. I nodded slowly "Not to sound rude as a new Secratary but...why don't you?" I said carefully. His fingers stop and he stared at me. *Oh . I'm fired...again* I bit my lip bowing to him. "Because I'm busy. Now go do your job. Check on them and leave" He repeated and I left without any look back. I ran down stairs with a happy smile on my face like always. "Wah! It's snowing!!" I inhaled the cold yet beautiful air. "Your rides here sir" The butler said. "Oh" I bowed and got in the car. All of a sudden the thought of Mrs.Wu pop in my head.

 

 

"Hummm..." I crossed one arm and the other hand tapping my chin. " I hope she isn't mean. I kow that she's the Mafia leader but... I wonder what she's like." I smile out towards the snow. " I "had" a girl of my own once but she said I was too much of a buddle of joy for her. I mean, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?" I pant feeling fustrated. "Anways back on subject" I smile like a fool. "A-are you okay?" The driver said. I jump a bit remembering I wasn't the only one in the car. *! now he probably thinks I'm crazy for talking to myself. Stupid!!* I awkwardly shook my head. After the whole silent ride, the driver drop me off in front of Mr.Wu's house which was 4 times the size of mines.

 

 

My jaw couldn't even pick itself up as I just felt like I was in a castle. Knocking on the door lightly, it swung open but nobody was there. "Your not daddy?" I stare down and seen a cute little boy all dress up to play. "Oh you must be Mr.Wu's son. Nice to meet you" I bowed with my hands resting on my tummy. Even he looks really stuffed with all the winter gear he had on, he still bowed politely in front of me. "A boy with manners? I like you kiddo" I ruffle his hair making him chuckle.

 

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside "My mommy's up stairs. MOMMMY!!!" He yelled out. "I'm coming!!" the girl yelled back. I stared up the stairs and seen Mrs.Wu coming down the stairs trying to put her boots on. Very dangerous. I watch as she stumble a little "Oh!" I ran towards the stairs and caught her right on time. Holding her around the waist, I pulled back only to get embrace by her. My cheeks flsuh red "Wufan!!" She yelled as she tighten her grib around my waist. "Ummm.." She pulled back with a surprise as I mirrored her.

 

 

"Who are you!?" She yelled and before I could even respond she JUMP ON ME!! LIKE LITERALLY JUMP ON ME. After the whole telling me who I am and what not, I could see as every word that came out my mouth made her sad. Funny, that never happens. "Well we're fine Chanyeol, bye" She walk pass me and to the little boy which I'm 100% sure thats her son. Watching her smile as she takes her son out makes me smile. "Check up on them and leave...." I tried my best to remember what hyung said "..or play in the snow." I snap my fingers with a smile " Yup I believe thats what he said" I happily march out the house and search for Mrs.Wu and the little boy.

 

 

 

"Mommy! Look a snow man!!" I heard behind the house. Slowly digging my feet out of the snow "Freak! I hate wearing suites!" I scold myself. " Wah! baby. That looks great!" I heard her say. I looked up and seen her pink cheeks and her hair flattered out. "Oh?, ahjasshi!" The little boy yelled. I hand my hands in the air staring at Shin " I just wanna play".

 

 

 

Aurthors POV~

 

 

 

 

"OKAY! LETS PLAY SNOW FIGHT!!" Kevin yelled. Chanyeol nodded and ran to his side. "Me and you verses her over there" Chanyeol says pointing at Shin. Her jaw drop as the snow in her hand falls out "Girl over there?! It's Shin! Wu Shin Mi!" She yelled. Chanyeol bit his lip from laughing. "Sorry!" He yelled back. Kevin rolled up a ball of snow and toss it towards Shin which she found surprising. "Yah! Kevin. Are you betraying me now?" She yelled with a smile. Kevin shook his head "No! I'm only playing mom! Ready? set? go!!" He yells and starts throwing more. Chanyeol laughs as he starts rolling up some snow balls. Shin hid behind her fort "2 against me?! Show me whatcha got!!" She came out and start throwing snowballs at Chanyeols face.

 

 

 

"BINGO!!" She yelled as she seen Chanyeol fall back. Laughing so hard, Chanyeol felt embarass but happy at the same time. "YAH! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!!" He stands up and throws with all his might. Shin chuckles as she misses all his hits. "Yah! stop moving!!" Chanyeol yells as he trys to fine her body. Shin covers from laughing. It's been a while since she's laugh like this and she felt really happy. "Mommy!!" Kevin yells as if he's dying. Shin jumps out of her fort and gets knock to the ground. "Gotcha!! Muahahahah!!!" Chanyeol sits on top of her with snow in both hands. Her eyes widen "Any last words Miss. Mafia?" He says in his deep voice.

 

 

 

Feeling a bit mad by his unexpected attack, Shin punches him in the stomatch making him lay on top of her. "Y-yah!" Shin yelled. Chanyeol was in pain but, manage to roll off of her. "What was that for?" He ask holding his stomatch. Shin smirk "Well all I know is that your my husbands secratary and your name Park Chanyell and--" "Park.Chan.Yeol" He corrected. "Whatever and then gave me unexpected attack--I hate thows by the way. And your already playing snow fight with me and my son....wufan doesn't even do that" Shin pouts as she mumbles the last part. He nodded standing up "Your right, I'm sorry. I should of ask to play with you guys. I just love the snow alot. Thats all, really and that little kid over there is really cute" Chanyeol said with his head hanging.

 

 

 

 

"Mommy! I'm cold!!" Kevin yelled as he stood up with from making a snow angel. "I guess I'll leave." Chanyeol pouts walking away. Shin sighs as she stares deeply into to him *He's a friend of my husband, a friend of my husband is a friend of mine.* Taking in a deep cold breath, shin yells "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!!!" She sprints towards him as his back was facing her. She "once again" jumped on his back, knocking him to the ground. "How you like the snow now!? Muahahah~" She laugh as she push his head in the ground. Chanyeol stood up with Shin on his back. "Oh . I'm sorry! Please put me down!!" She had no choice but to hold on tight to him.

 

 

 

Shin does not! and I repeat NOT like being on high things. Even when Kris did that to her, she would hide in his neck. Chanyeol felt her forehead touch the skin of his neck "BINGO!" He yells and falls backwards. -THUMPP- They both land in the fluffy snow. Chanyeol laugh but slowly died out when he felt Shin's legs still rapt around his waist. He heard nothing but---well nothing. Getting up he turn around and seen Shin laying on the snow with her eyes closed. "M-Mrs. Wu?....you can stop playing now" He shook her leg but she showed no reaction.

 

 

 

His jaw drop and he bent down shaking the out of her but she still showed no reaction. "Oh no! I killed Mr.Wu's wife?! OH NO!!!" He drop to his knee's with his hands running threw his hair. "kekeke..." Shin bit her lip. "Great! Mr.Wu is gonna kill me! ahh! C.P.R!!" He thought and kneed beside her. "Tilt the chin up and pinch the nose." He place his cold fingers on her warm face. Shin flinch a bit but manage to keep her steel face until his breath was inches above hers. "I'm not drowning you fool" She pokes his forehead. Chanyeol jumps up with his heart beating like crazy.

 

 

 

"What the hell was that?!!" He yelled holding his chest. Shin chuckle as she moved the snow out her face "My acting. How'd you like it? OH! And next time, don't shake the out of me. I think I would of really passed out if you did" She stood up. Chanyeol bit his lip as he looked away "Anyways, you should come inside with us. You need to be wamred up" She said with her hands in her pocket. "Mom~"Kevin whined. Shin ran over to Kevin picking him up. "Lets go!" She walked him in with Chanyeol following from behind.

 

 

 

 

Steping in side the house, they stomped off all the snow. Chanyeols ears was red from the cold and his hands. Shin looked back and seen him shivering but still had a smile. "Take off your clothes--" * No. This is the same that happened when Minhyuk fainted* Shin pauses "Ummmm, Promise me you won't pass out on me" She looks up at him. He nods with a chuckle. "Yes mam." He bowed. Shin pout "Shin. Please call me Shin. Mam or Mrs. Wu makes it sound like we're doing some sort of business" She walks him into the living room. He nods with a smile "Leave your clothes on the couch and I'll dry it for you. For now I'll just go get some blankets for you. It'll be warm, don't worry" She smiles at him and walks up the stairs.

 

 

 

He nods and makes his way to Kevins bathroom. "Hey there kiddo, do you mind helping me? I'm kidda lost" He ask Kevin. He nodded and grabbed his hand "Here. The bathroom is in my room" They both walk to Kevins room. As they both got change into---well as Kevin got change into his pajama's, Chanyeol walked out with only his boxers on and wet clothes in his hand. "I'm so cold~" Chanyeol hugged himself. "Come on! My moomy made us hot coco. It'll make you really warm" Kevin said leading him down stairs. "Mmmm...Mommy's right there in the kitchen. I'm gonna get Frozen ready" Kevin went into the living room and grabbed out his favorite movie.

 

 

Chanyeol was left standing by the door. "Why in the hell is it so high!" He heard Shin mumble to herself. Entering the kithen, he see's her reaching up for the cups way on top. Shin was wearing sweats with a knitted sweater. Reaching up so high her sweater was lifting up, showing her side stomatch. She had her back facing him as she stood on her toes "Al....most.." She felt her finger tips touch the cup. "I got it." Chanyeol came behind her and got the cup. Shin jump abit making her move back, touching Chanyeols bare skin. "Here you go" He hands her the cup. "O-oh, thanks." She turns around and see's his bare abs.

 

 

 

 

"C-cover yourself" She walks away with pink cheeks. Chanyeol stared down and covered his "Crap!" He runs out the kitchen and into the living room, where the big blankets are. himself in it like an egg roll, he feels the warmth of the blanket. Its so warm, cozy and warm. He sinks into the blanket. "Here you go" Shin hands him the cup of hot-coco. "Ah Thank you" He smiles. His cold fingers touch the warm cup making him melt inside. Taking a sip of the drink, his eyes widen "DAEBAK!" He said with his thumb up. Shin chuckle to herself. "I know." She tuck her hair behind her ear.

 

 

"I just put you clothes in the dryer, I'll be good as new when its done" Shin says as she takes a sip. "It's starting!" Kevin ran inbetween Chanyeol and Shin. Singing all the songs and saying all his favorite scene, he rap his arms around Chanyeol's blanket/waist, falling asleep. Chanyeol smile as stare down to Kevin who was sleeping. Shin stood up and check on his clothes that were dry. "Thank you again, Shin" He covered the blanket over Kevin and walked towards Shin who was standing in the hallway. "Thanks for playing with us, I guess." She hands him his clothes.

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

In came Kris with his eyes staring straight as Shin who just handed his new Secratary his clothes. Chanyeol stood in the middle of the hallway with only his boxers on. Shin's eyes widen as she feels like Kris is gonna think a whole new story. Chanyeol quickly puts his clothes on trying to explain himself. "Mrs.Wu I was soaking wet from the pouring snow and your wife--" Kris march up to the both of them only to pause right in front of Chanyeol. Staring at him with confuse eyes, he sighs shaking his head. "Wufan--" He ignored as he push pass her, walking away.

 

 

He walked away from Shin.... his wife...his soulmate...lover...his everything. Seeing him disapear from their view, Chanyeol bows endlessly "I'm very sorry Shin. I didn't mean to start up anything, I swear. I'm so so so sorry. I should of left when I was suppose to. I'm so sorry" He apologize dearly. Shin shook her head "Drive safe." She said as her eyes fell to the ground. Chanyeol pout walking out the door. Taking a glance back, he gives her a sad smile "I'm sorry." He repeats as he closes the door behind him, leaving Shin all alone in the hallway.

 

 

"  He.....he doesn't.....love me" She mumbles as her tears fall.

 

 

 

 

 

DON'T SAY THAT~

POOR SHIN~

Why are you acting like this KRIS?!!?!!? Any guess?

Say hello to our newest member of the story Chanyeol Opaa!!

I hope you guys liked him in here because I did and to give you a little hint---Nevermind.

Keep reading and wonder why Kris is being cold to his Soulmate.

EXO-L