Chap. 7.

The Mafia's Son.

LANDING IN KOREA.

 

 

 

The doors opening in 5.....4...3....2..1

 

~FLASH~

"Mrs.Wu! Tell us your thoughts on your Husband?!"

 

 

~FLASH~

"Will you divroce him?!"

 

 

~FLASH~

"How do you feel?!"

 

 

~FLASH!~

"Mrs. Wu! Pleas give us some feed back!"

 

 

The camera's flashing, questions being thrown and her heart slowly dying. She moves threw the crowd of people smoothly as Chen arrives by her side as soon as the doors open. "Shin! over here!!" he waves his hand in the air standing by his car. "Tell the members to go home. Thanks" She told Himchan and walked away. Himchan knew very well she was hurt and dying inside. Ever since she saw the new's paper, she hasn't talk to anyone no matter how hard the guys tried starting a conversation with her.

 

"Mrs. Wu please say something. Will you leave Mr. Wu?!"

 

 

The man yelled only pissing Shin off more. She had to hold it in. Camera's were on her and she was sure that she was live and people were watching her. She stared at the camera's and stuck her pinky out. With that she tilt her head and flash her killer smile. Leaving the camera man confuse Chen speed off out of the airport. Shin pulled her hand back in and sigh "Chenchen--" " Don't say anything baby. I already beat his plus--" "YOU WHAT?!!" Shin yelled. Chen jump covering one hand over his heart while the other on the wheel.

 

 

"W-why are you yelling?! You should be mad at him not me?!" He yelled back. Shin bit her lip feeling very fustrated. "How can I be mad at him when I don't know the truth?! Yes I seen the news paper but I also know my husband. He wouldn't just do that to me after all he's promise" Shin sulk in her seat. Chen sigh shaking his head " Baby, I just charged at him without thinking. I was really mad after seeing the pictures. I mean, it looks like they were really--" Shin glared at him making him shiver. "Y-yeah it look really fake." He added. Shin shook her head " Ummmmm... yeah I'm not the only one who kicked you husbands ..." Chen mumbled.

 

 

 

Shin sat up and stared at him with wide eyes. "Who else!?" she yelled. He shook his head "I-i won't tell you--- YAH SHIN I CAN'T SEE?!!!" Shin covers his eyes with her hands. " TELL ME OR ELSE I WON'T TELL YOU WE'RE ABOUT TO RUN INTO A MOM AND A BABY?!!!" Shin yelled in his ear. Chen pannic and start swerving the wheel "Yah Shin!!--" "Tell me NOW!" She demand.

 

 

"XiuminLayTaoSehunLuhanMe and some of the mafia NOW MOVE YOUR HANDS!" Chen yelled fast. Shin drop her hands to her side. "Goodness Shin! We could of died!" He scold her. Shin's eyes fell to the ground "....you guys...all of you guys?..." She mumbled but still could be heard. Chen felt guilt hit him "S-shin we were only thinking about your--" "THATS MY HUSBAND YOU GUYS BEAT!" She choked him. "Y-yah S-shin!!" he tried slapping her hands away. Shin seen Chens face turn red and let go. He was trying to catch his breath as he drove "Drop me off at the company over here" She said mad.

 

 

"W-what are y-you gonna d-do?" He tried saying. Shin smirk before patting his back " Thats my husband and that think she can get away with it. Oh no baby, It's time to teach her some real lessons." Shin was now boiling inside as she smirk. Chen stared at her amuse as he nodded "Sooooo... Should I call for back up?" He ask. " go ahead. I think there gonna need the whole squad to hold me back. Just pray they get to me before I get to her. Bye love!" She jumps out the car as it still moves. "Y-yah! Be safe!" He yelled as he drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris sat in his office painfully with briuses around his body. He stared at the t.v and seen his wife "Shin!" He stood up in pain. Walking over to the screen, he touches her face " Babe...." a tear drops down his face.

 

 

 

"Mrs. Wu please say something. Will you leave Mr. Wu?!"

 

 

 

His heart beating hopping she won't say anything he doesn't want to here. Instead he see's her stick her pinky out. Slowly lifting his hand up, he places his hands around hers. " She believe's in me.." He mumbles as he touches the t.v screen. *Knock* in came Minhyuk with a smirk "Sir, your wife is here" Kris walked over waiting to hug and kiss his Shin but he thought wrong. "Baby!" Rin came running into his arms.

 

 

 

"Ah" He felt hard pain run threw out his body. "M-minhyuk get her out! Now!" But he only sat there smirking at him. " Why should I?" He sat on his desk table playing with his family picture. Minhyuk smiled staring at Shin "Your wifes smelt really good that one night. I bet she uses strawberry for her hair" He smiled. Kris's eyes widen. "What did you say?" Minhyuk glared at him "You heard me.  Your done Kris. Your dreams are smashed and your wife will come running to me." Kris threw Rin off and march up to Minhyuk. Just when he was gonna throw a punch, Minhyuk caught it and twisted his arm. " Oh I should tell you, I'm also in the gang. I just chose to not show myself." He smirk and threw punches to his face. "Yah! oppa! your hurting my wufan!" Rin yelled.

 

 

 

 

"You mean my Wufan?"

 

 

 

All heads darted towards the door and seen Shin leaning against the door frame. She smirk walking inside and locking the door behind her " Choi Minhyuk, son of Choi Minho." His eyes widen and he drops Kris collar. " You may not be in the gang but you sure do look alike. Now it all makes sence, why you followed me to China." She crossed her arms. "H-how did y-you know" He stutted. Shin glared at him " I find my ways. But ummm..." She pointed at him " I was honestly gonna let you go until you damage one of my mens leg.....and my husbands face." Kris stares at her with love and help.

 

 

 

Rin stood back watching the two, "Now its time to have fun. Wufan you better not come near" Shin smirks and runs over to Minhyuk and kicks him down. Lifting her feet high in the hair, she slams it down hard on his chest. "A-ah!" he felt pain. As he layed on the ground, Shin sits on top of him, making her hands find there way around his neck.

 

 

Choking him till his face is red, Shin smirks " Doesn't feel good does it?" "Yah! thats my oppa!" Rin yelled. Shin lift her head and glared at Rin "Don't worry. Your next." Shin threw punches across his face making sure she left marks. "Y-yah" Minhyuk tried yelling. Shin knocked her head on Minhyuks head making him pass out. As Rin seen Shin stand up, she ran for the doors " Leaving already?" Shin pulls her back by her hair and throws her to the ground.

 

 

 

"Yah! get off of me--" Shin throws a hard punch across her face. " Try touching my husbands lips again, I'll make you regret living" Shin stands up and kicks her in the rib. Hearing her wince was Shin's energy.

 

 

BANG BANG! "OPEN UP! ITS THE POLICE!"

 

 

 

"ALMOST DONE!" Shin yells back happily.

 

Rin smirks at Shin " You thought you could save the day Miss. Lee? Your gonna go to jail while I'm taking care of my husband and my son--" Shin lift her foot and landed it right in the gutter. "Ahh!" Rin yelled. Shin bent down and grabbed a fist of her hair "I'm sorry. Can you repeat that again. I think I heard wrong." Shin throws her face to the ground ready to end her like Minhyuk until she feels her hand being held. " Stop babe..." Shin looked up and seen Kris's soft eyes. " Please, thats enough" He begged. Shin stared down at Rin who was breathing for air.

 

 

"Just alittle bit more babe. I'm almost done" Shin yanks her fist back and starts pounding Rin on the face. Kris couldn't take it anymore so he walked over to the door and unlocked it. " I tried..." He pointed at his wife. The cops were shock at the scene and were a bit scared to approch her. Chen ran in with the cops and pause "Holy er! GO SHIN!!!" He jumps in the air cheering for Shin. The cop walked over and place there hand on Shin shoulder. Feeling so in the groove, Shin was having so much fun until she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Ah!" The police ache in pain as Shin took his arm and twisted it behind his back. "Didn't I say I was almost done?" She threw him to the side and wipped the sweat off of her forehead.

 

 

"Lee Shin Mi"

 

 

She pause in her steps as she reconize that voice. "Dad...." She turn around and seen her dad standing by the door in his all black suite. He gave her the know-your-limit eyes. "This thing you got going is over. We're leaving" He turns around and his eyes stop on Kris. He felt her fathers eyes burn threw him as he kept his head down. " Lets go." He demand. Shin sigh running her hand threw her hair " Your very lucky, Kwon Rin Hyo." She gives her the dead eye even though Rin's passed out. Walking pass Kris, she looks up to him.

 

 

 

"Shin--" "Lets go Shin." Her dad repeated. Shin nodded and made her way out the office. Before she completely left, Chen gave her a wink "Thats my girl" He slaps her on the way out earning a glare from Kris. Shin shook her head and stared at him dead in the eye " I gonna in kill--" "Shin" he repeat again. "Coming!" She ran after her dad. Making there way out the company and towards Shin's dads car, her men was already outside. " Get in." He stood by the car with the door open. Shin frown and got in. Feeling her dads eyes burn threw her, she slowly turns her head "....yes?" she ask.

 

 

" Is that how I taught you Shin? You know very well that what ever the situation is, always--" "Handle it professional." Shin finished. Her dad eyed " Dad. I know very well how well to handle the business and I know what I did was not acceptable for a leader like me but.." She takes a deep breath. "But thats my husband, the father of my son." Shin gaze at her father sadly. He sighs looking away "I understand. Being a mother and a Mafia leader is hard Shin, I know." He grabs her hand and rubs it softly. " But sometimes you just got to hold it in--" "Bwahahaha!!!" Shin bust out laughing. Her dad nodded "I know, I know. We Lee's aren't fond of holding in our angry but it does help." Shin wipped away her tears.

 

 

 

"Oh gosh dad, I know what you mean but having a family of my own is like a whole new world" She smiles thinking about Kevin and Kris. " If anything happens to them then my world will tumble down on me. It'll hurt me in many ways, thats why I'm trying my best to protect it but...." She looks down towards her lap. " And your still trying Shin. Your world hasn't fallen yet. Right now its been shaken up a bit and need to be fix. Kris.... I'll help him get his company back and you'll help Kevin love Kris again." He smiled at Shin. "Kevin is mad at Kris....my baby" She pouts.

 

 

Her father sigh "We drop you off. Don't worry, I made sure no psycho goes anywhere near your house. I'll make sure that Rin girl is put behind bars and Kris's company is standing strong again. I just need to browwer that one sassy friend of yours." He said tapping his chin. Shin tilt her head "Sassy?" Shin question looking at her dad. "Yeah the one that was shouting "Holy ers. Go Shin." That one. I need his help" He said emotionless. Shin chuckle nodding her head "Chen. Yup he's sassy alright. I got to get going, I haven't seen my son in a week!" Shin jumped. Her father stared at her lovingly " You have your own little family but you'll always be my little girl" He kisses her on the forehead.

 

 

 

Shin chuckle nodding "Your only little girl. Bye dad!" She kisses him on the cheek and gets out the car. Driving off, Shin marches to her front with her heart beaking like crazy. She could already feel her tears form in her eyes. Opening the door slowly, she takes a peek in her house. " I don't want to eat..." She heard Kevin sad voice. "Please baby, eat at least some." Kris begged as he tried feeding Kevin his favorite food. Shin bit her lip as she seen Kris ben down in front of Kevin with tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

" You know, mommy does this too." Kris smile rubbing Kevin's cheek. Kevin tilt his head " Every time she was mad at me, she wouldn't eat or talk to me and it makes me very sad." Kris pout. "I...I....I just miss mommy dad. I want mommy" he said as both the men of the house cried. Shin slowly walked into the kitchen " Mommy's home!" Shin cheered with a big smile. Kevin's eyes widen as he turn around. "MOM!" He yelled as he jump off his seat and into his moms arms.

 

 

 

Can anything get any sadder? *if thats a word*  Kevin seem to feel as if this isn't real as he hugs his mom very tight. "Hi baby" She hugs him back. "Mom...mom.." He crise in her shoulder. Shin nods patting his back "I know. I'm very sorry I broke your promise, I'm sorry baby" She pulls back wipping his tears away. "Don't ever leave us mom, please don't leave us again" He beg crying. Shin nodded her head biting her lip " I don't want to leave anyways. I mss you so much when I was gone. I even got you something while I was in China." She smile. Kevin rap his hands around Shin's neck " I love you mom..." He kisses her on the cheek for a long minute.

 

 

Shin chuckles carrying him. " I love you too baby" She put him on the ground and couldn't help but to feel her husbands eyes on her. "Lets eat" She grabbed Kevin's hand and sat at the table. Kris still felt heartbroken as he watch Shin ignore him * Please don't do this to me, I miss you..* He cried deep down inside. After eating Shin and Kevin went upstairs to his room and got ready for bed. "Mom....do you love daddy?" Taking Shin by surprise. Shin took the little boys shirt off "Yes. With all my heart, I love your dad" Shin smile pinching Kevins cheek. Kevin nodded with a cheeky smile "Dad is sad mommy... because of me" Kevin looks down.

 

 

 

 

Shin takes his head and pulls him cheeks up "No. Dad will never be mad because of you. He loves you baby just like me. We'd do anything for you, remember that" She kisses his chubby cheek. He nods yawning "Time to sleep" Shin walks him to his bed. " Mom, can you sleep with me?" He ask as his eyes slowly drop. Shin nodded "Okay but once your off to sleep, I have to go okay?" He nodded and smile. Shin held Kevin in her arms as he slowly fell to sleep. "Mom?" Shin hum as she closed her eyes "Can you tell me a bed time story? Daddy doesn't tell me any more" Kevin pouts although Shin doesn't see. "Okay but after the story I'm off to sleep..." Kevin nods as he snuggles closer to his mom.

 

 

 

"In a huge castle there was a King name K-- ummm well just call him King. Althoug he had a big castle with everything he could ever want, he had one thing missing in him. That was his Queen." Kris stood behind the door hearing his wife talk. " He also had anything thing missing in him" "What was it?" Kevin ask. "Love. He was missing love and without love, he felt sad and depress. One day a girl came along and took care of the Kings little sister. She always got bullied by the other little prince around the castle. The girl saved her and made her so happy, she wanted her to meet her bother, the king. At first, the girl didn't like the king. He was just too selfish and too handsome for the girl"

 

 

 

"Selfish?! too handsome?!" Kris yelled whisper behind the door as he slap his cheeks. "Althought the girl had a prince, the King didn't give up his love for the girl. So he tried and tried and tried--" "Did he win her heart?" Kevin ask. Shin smile thinking of Kris "Yup. He won her heart and everybody was happy. Later on She became his queen and they both made a handsome baby together. The end" She smile patting Kevins head. He pouted looking up to his mom "That's all? No flying dragons? I want daddy to tel me a story.." Kevin ask. Shin shook her head and Kiss Kevin on the forehead "Tomorrow but you need to get some sleep, okay." He nodded and close his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later when Kevin fell a sleep, Shin slip out of bed and kiss Kevin goodnight " I won't leave you" She mumbles. Walking out his room, she closes the door behind her and walks towards her room. Shin can already tell Kris was waiting fo her as he sat on the bed, playing with his hands. As he looked up to say something, Shin looked away "I'm gonna take a shower.." She doesn't give him any glance and just walks towards the bathroom. Her heart beating like crazy, she doesn't know why she's acting like that. Turning on hot/warm water, Shin sunk herself under the water.

 

 

 

Kris walked up to the door worried about his wife "Babe..." He mumbles but Shin has the water running making her hear nothing. Sitting with his back against the door, he waits for Shin. An hour goes by and he slowly falls asleep. Shin knew that Kris was still waiting for her, so she thought she should take longer *Maybe he'll be asleep by the time I'm done* She thought. Another hour went by and she finally got out the shower. Putting her ear against the door she heard nothing. "He must be asleep..." She slowly opening the door and fell to the ground with Kris on top of her.

 

 

 

The lights were off and she felt light headed and Kris's head that bang onto her head. Seconds later she pass out with Kris on top of her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM SORRY!!!!!!!.

I HONESTLY WILL TELL YOU GUYS HOW MANY TIMES I REWROTE THIS !

I BELIEVE 3 AND MY MIND WAS GOING CRAZY! AND ALL I THOUGHT WAS "UPDATE ASSHOE! YOUR SUBBERS ARE WAITING!"

And im very sorry for keeping you waiting for "this" chapter. I know you guys were probably thinking "Oh ! this is the chapter!" and came out very ing I know. My first try was her not being mad and B.A.P getting really close with her. Then she comes back to Korea and catches Rin on top of Kris but Then I wasn't feeling the groove so my second try  was Minhyuk tried getting Shin drunk and then taking "advantage" of her. Nah I'm sayin? But then I ended up with this. Please don't loose hope i this story and keep reading! I know I ended this chapter weird but I had to end it some how. Once again I AM VERY SORRY~

 

 And Kris had a whole lot of beatin.

 

EXO-L