Chapter 13

The Mafia's Son.

Continue~

 

 

 

Hearing the door close, Kris jolts up from the couch and rushes to the door. "Shin!" He runs over to her. " I tried calling--" shin walk pass him and up the stairs. " Shin! I'm talking to you" he yells as he follows her. Shin runs towards her room and locks the door. "Shin!? Open the door please!?" He starts banging. Shin pulls out her suite case and shoves all her clothes in. Running towards the bathroom, she opens her bag shoving all her lotion, make-up, and wash bottles in the bag. Grabbing her other suitcase, she throws all of her heels and shoes with her other small clothing. " Open the door Shin!!" She hears Kris yell. Shin looks around making sure she didn't forget anything. 

 

 


Pulling her two huge suitcase by her side with her backpack hanging over her shoulder, she opens the door. "Shin---" he looks down and sees her with her suitcase. "W-what--" shin push him out the making her way towards the stairs. "Shin!?" He walks over to her. Shin kicks both suitcase down the steps with the bag. " Shin! Listen to me!" He grabs her hand. She try's to pull away but he only tighten his grip. Turning her head she yelled "LET GO!" So close from letting tears fall. Kris sigh letting her hand down. "Can we talk?" Shin was so focus on the hickies on his neck she was gonna cry any minute. Shin lift her hand and slap the out of Kris. A hard sting ran over his cheek as he cover his face with his right hand.

 

 

" Don't you in touch me with those dirty hands of yours."

 

She march towards Kevin's room. Grabbing his suite case, Shin packed all his clothes, shoes and toys. Kris March up to Shin and took the suitcase " what do you think your doing?!" he panic. " isn't obvious Kris?! Me and MY son are leaving while you can go and continue ing that girl!" She push pass him. " listen Shin. I can explain!" He ran in front of her holding her shoulders tight.  he couldn't help but to think she knew. "Move." She push him out the way. Kris rapt his arms around her shoulder holding her tight. Dropping the suitcase, she elbows him on the side making him drop his hands. " Why are you still touching me after doing that girl!?" she yelled. Her plan was to ignore Kris, pack everything and leave but with one touch of Kris, she was gonna explode. 

 

 

 

 

 

" YOU KRIS! I IN HATE YOU!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She cried.

 

 

Kris shook his head trying to reach out for her hand " babe, I can explain...please don't say that" he begs. Shin backs away from him wiping her tears " Your a monster! You made me love you... Care for you and trust you, only to be the broken one in the end. Was this a plan from the start? Make me happy and suddenly broken?!" She dug her nails into her palms. " let me explain--" " EXPLAIN WHAT!?!!" Her voice echoed around the whole house. " I let you explain this pass month but all you said was "it's nothing" and yesterday happened. I was nothing...." Kris saw the blood dripping from her hands

 

 

" babe.." He rush over only to get pushed away. " Don't touch me, call me, meet me, or love me because you don't deserve from me. Your nothing." She walk away from him and down the stairs. Just in time the bell rang. She rushed over and open it " Shingie--Shin?" Daehyun questioned. " what's wrong?" Himchan push Youngjae out the way. " T-the bags.... Over there. Bring it t-to the car" she cried trying to speak. Kris ran down stairs and seen 5 guys standing at the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shin!" He called out as he ran to her. Himchan quickly block Shin. " move." Kris was burning with fire in his eyes as he stared at Himchan " It's my job to protect our leader from..." Himchan stared him up and down with disgust " people like you." Kris ignored his words and stared back at Shin with soft eyes " Shin... Please listen to me" She was too busy crying with her head down, she didn't want to see him at all. " what are you doing? Get the bags!" Himchan yelled as the others followed. Shin turn her back and walked out the door " Shin!" He push Himchan out the way and ran towards Shin. Swinging her around to face him " what don't you get Kris! I don't want you anymore!!" She pulled her hand back.

 

 

"YOU IN CHEATED ON ME AND KEVIN SAW IT!!" 

 

 


Tears fell endlessly. Kris took a step back " you hurt him more then me Kris. That's my son you hurt." She whipped her tears away. " Shin please listen--" " STOP TELLING ME TO LISTEN TO YOU!!" She yelled. " I've been wanting to listen to you these pass months but you shut yourself off from me! There's nothing to explain Kris!! I HATE YOU!!" She was dying to see him suffer in pain.  The pain he promise to never put her threw. He said nothing only letting his tears speak for himself. Kris seen her shivering from the cold. As he took a step forward to cover her until Himchan rapt his arms around her shoulders " come on, I'll drive you" His warm breath tingling on her ear. 

 

 

 

Shin gladly took his warm hand and walked away from Kris. The snow has falling and the sun was still bright. Himchan carefully walked her to her car and got in. Kris stared at her face that was staring at her lap. Himchan turn his head and gave Kris a glare a he drove off. The rest of the guys loaded the truck with her and Kevin's bags and drove off without saying anything to Kris. If any words were said, they would of gone into war for hurting their boss. 

 

 

" here, wear this." Himchan took his jacket off while driving. "Your freezing Shin. You'll catch a co--" "Ahchu!!!" She covered her face. "Cold" he said worried. He reach over and turn up the heater " I don't know what happened but I'm here for you" he caress her hand. Shin did nothing but stared at her lap. " I'm sorry you had to see me like this--" "How can you worry about how you look when your hurting like hell?" He question as he stared worried at her. " I know. I know i look stupid...I am stupid!" She cried in her palms.

 

 

 

 Himchan sigh shaking his head " if anyone is stupid, it's him. Please stop crying..." *its hurting me* he rubbed circles with his thumbs around her hand. The whole drive was filled with warmth from Himchan, something Shin wanted from Kris when she needed it. " Thanks.." She took a deep breath. Aye! Look at that. You stop--" Thank you Channie~..." She started to cry again. He sigh dropping his head " that er will pay.." He mumble. Shin got out the car inhaling the cold air. 

 

 

"Mommys home grandpa!!" Kevin jump on the couch as he looked out the window. A frown sudden formed on his lips when he seen another guy come out the car. Slowly slouching on the couch, he crosses his arms. " Thanks Channie...again" her eyes staring at the snow. Himchan pulled her in for a hug, a warm tight hug. " Please don't cry when I leave. I know you are but please..." He whispered in her ear. She nodded pulling away " Drive safe okay?" She handed back his sweater only to get it push back towards her " keep it, call me if you need a shoulder" he got in the car and drove off. Shin stared confuse at him as he drove away

 

 

"B-but that's my car?" She pout watching him leave.

 

 

"Mommy!!" She turn her head and seen Kevin banging on the window. " Hi!" She waved back at him. Taking a deep breath before entering the house, her mind was running wild. 

 

Not only did her heart get broken but again. First Luhan, now Kris. She was so sure Kris wasn't dumb to pull some stupid like that because of all his promise he made and the love he gave. She never felt so stupid, and hurt before. " Hello baby" she bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kevin held his mothers hand as they both walk down the hallway "Mommy?" He ask. Shin swallowed looking down "yes?" 

 


" Who's that guy outside? Daddy's friend?" He ask looking up. Shin sigh in relief " nope. That's mommies friend--" "No~ only Channie can be mommies friend!" He whined with a pout. Tilting her head she heard a cough ahead " looks like he gets it from his daddy....." She glared at her dad. " your not helping dad" she said in low voice. He shrugged walking back into his room. She sigh looking back down " Kevin, he is mommies worker. Like dadd--" she pause. It was hard to spill those words out. She didn't even want to mention him " we'll you know how Channie works for ....daddie" she mumble the last word. He nodded " we'll those guys work for mommie. Understand?" She tilt her head.

 

 

 

He shook his head " mommie, can you make Channie work for you? I only want Channie to work for you" he beg with his palms rubbing against each other. Shin sigh " wait. I call Himchan Channie.... And you call Chanyeol Channie....--" " No! Chanyeol is Channie mommy~" he whine. She nodded " okay okay, Chanyeols Channie. Fine you win. But about Chanyeol working for me... He is" a smile spreads across her face. His face beamed bright " he is!? Yeah!!! Can we go visit him??" He ask jumping up and down. " ugh... Right now? He might be busy."

 

 

At Chanyeols house.

 

 


"YAH!! KAI!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND LEAVING IT AROUND THE HOUSE!!!??" Suho yelled.

 

 

Kai happily skip around the house shirtless with a lollipop in his mouth. " Sorry! I won't do it again~" he faked a apologize as he made his way towards his room. With his arms crossed. He shook his head " damn kids" he hiss. Banging his leg on the couch, Chanyeol took his eyes off his phone screen. " get up. I got to clean the couch and why have you been staring at your phone like its food?" Suho sat on his back trying to get a good look at his phone. "Yah! Hyung! Get off!" He struggle. Suho rest his cheek on his soft red hair " Channie~" "ewwww hyung! Don't do that!" He sat up throwing Suho to the floor. " why don't you just get yourself a maid! Instead of doing the cleaning? Huh?" He ask as he kept staring at his phone.

 

 

" So she can get seduce by Sehun and Kai? No thanks and Why are you staring at your phone?!" He ask still wondering why. He sigh dropping his head " because I'm waiting for a phone call-- AHHH SHES CALLING!!!" He yelled throwing the phone at beakhyuns face. " YAHH!!" He fell backwards and towards the ground. Chanyeol ran towards him " are you okay?!" Beakhyun shook his head " do I look okay to you?!---" "Not you! My phone" Chanyeol snatch his phone out of Beakhyuns hand. "O-oh Shin" he cleared his throat making him sound deeper. 

 

 

" Hi Chanyeol..." Shin had the phone against her ear as her other hand was swinging back and forth with Kevin hanging on it. " I was wondering ...." He swallowed "Yes?" D.o pop his head out from the kitchen " is that her?" Beakhyun jump off the floor as his ear ram into the other side on Chanyeols phone. " Kevin.... He wants to play with you." She ask slowly feeling a bit embarrass. It took seconds for him to answer due to his excitement "It's okay if you don't want to. I don't want to bother you--" "ani ani ani! I want to play!" He yelled with his hand in the air. Sehun came out the room with his hands tuck into his pocket " who's he getting all excited about now?" He slouch on the couch next to Kai.

 

 

" Girl name Shin... You don't think--" "Nahhhh. Plus Chanyeols happiest is too much for the Shin we know" they both nodded. " yeah! Ummm today?"

 

 

 

"If that's fine with you..." Shin ask as she nodded with a smile at Kevin. " of course and then you could get to meet my friends slash gay brothers~" he mumbles the last part making Shin chuckle over the phone. "Okay. We'll be there.... 6? It that okay with you?" She ask at she check the clock. "6?! That's fine! That's perfect!" Shin pulled the phone away from her ear. "Great. Now she'll be deaf by the time she arrives." Beakhyun shook his head. "O-okay. I'll see you then" she end the call. 

 


"WOOHOOO!!" He start punching the air. "So?" Sehun ask playing with  Kais fingers. " Get the hell up and clean!! She's gonna come over at 6!!" He panic running around the house. D.o smirk "time to start cooking~" he laugh evilly as he enters the kitchen. Suho smile as he clapped his hands together " okay! Time to decorate!" He chime pulling his wallet out. "Maknaes! Go out and get some stuff for the house! You better be back before 5. Here's the list, Now go go go~" he handed them his card and the list of paper. The two pinch each other giggling.

 

 

" I swear if you guys come back with a load of that's not on the list then you won't be eating--" "whatever hyung~ love you too~" they both gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to there rooms to get change. "And you" Suho pointed at Beakhyun who was sneaking in the kitchen. " make sure all the hallways are clean and the bathrooms. Understood?" He stared down at him. Beakhyun pout nodding his head "yes mom...." He stomp walking away. 

 

 

 


" we should get something for them shouldn't we?" Shin ask as she showered Kevin.

 

He nodded "Channie likes lollipops!" He blew the bubbles out his hands.

 

Shin nodded "okay. What else?" She ask as she scrubbed his soft hair with shampoo. "Cake?!.....lollipop?" He giggle.

 

 

Shin chuckle to the sound of his voice * your all I need to smile* she thought to herself. " cake and lollipop it is." Shin laugh as she swipe bubble on his nose. He giggle shaking it off "mommy~" he giggle. The two play splash until Shin was soaked. " now I have to shower again~" shin pout looking at her son that was wrap in a towel. A giggle escape his mouth " go shower mom. I'll get change myself!" He smile. Shin tilt her head "you sure?" She ask feeling a bit proud. He nodded eagerly "go already~" he push her into the bathroom. Shin laugh being push along. "Okay. Someone should be here any minute with our stuff. They know you so just get change and by the time your done, the bags will be here. Understood?" She said with a okay sign with her hand. 

 

 


He nodded with a grin. As she enters the bathroom, he turns around with the towel dropping to the ground. "Take your time mommy!!" He yells as he runs around the room . Shin laugh "what's up with him?" She begins to shower. Minutes later Kevin hears the door bell ring. " I got it!!" He yells and sprints to the door. The guys stood outside in the cold with their bags and suitcase. "What's taking her forever-r-r-r" his jaw shaking from the cold. Their heads pop up as they seen the open.....slowly.

 

 

"Shin?" Himchan said as he opened the door wider. "Who are you?" Kevin came out from behind the door .............. .

 

 

"Oh god!" Daehyun jump back. The guys flinch as Kevin stood there with his "thing" out. "Ummmmm" they all had their eyes staring up. " w-where's Shin?" Himchan ask. Kevin crossed his arms "my moms in the shower..." He said with cute attitude. Shin got out the shower with a towel rap around her upper chest. Walking out the bathroom, she trips on the towel on the floor. " Kevin Wu? Why is your..." She looks around the room and sees nothing. "Kevin?" She stands up and opens the door. Feeling a cold breeze hit her legs, she hugged her arms. "Kevin?" She walk down stairs. "Where is that cold wind coming from?" She ask as she reach the end on the steps.

 

 

The further she walked the colder she got. "Well can we talk to your mommy? P-p-p-please..." Youngjae shivered in the cold. Shins eyes widen as she seen her sons bare facing her way. " Wu.Kevin.Lee" she gritted her teeth. Marching up to him from behind, she scoops him off the floor " Come inside guys! I'll be down in a while. And I'm gonna need that" she took the small suitcase from Jongup. " make yourself warm." She ran up the stairs with Kevin in her arms. 

 

 

"Did it just get hot?" Youngjae start fanning himself. The rest was filled with red cheeks. All they remember was Shins long pale y legs and her bare shoulders. As the water drip from her skin, they felt the heat slowly building in them. " y-yeah I think so too" Zelo smacks his cheeks. 

 

 

 

 


"Wu Kevin Lee. I thought I told you to--" "wait for our stuff to come....I did" he jump into her bed. Shin sigh shaking her head "baby.... I know you made them wait out in the cold. You know that's not very nice." She crossed her arms. He hid under the blankets " But mommy only belongs to daddy!" He shouts. Shins hand pause in mid air as she was about to pull it off his face. " I know we both hate daddy but mommy..." He pulled the blankets off " only daddy can have mommy..." Shin walked away and got clothes out for him. " put these on..... I'll wait for you.." She walks out the room to another. 

 

 

 

Sliding her back down the door, she stared at the floor " only mommy belongs to daddy" those words repeat in her head. " no. I never did belong to him.....never"

 

 

I . I KNOW


Okay I was trying really hard within the 24 hours but failed. At least I got you something~~~~~~

say hello to EXO-K !!!! Everybody!!!! 
 

smh to Kris.

Next chapter will be mostly be EXO-K and Shin~ sorry again.
EXO-L