Chapter 20

The Mafia's Son.

 

Warning! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

 

 

.Chapter 20.

 
 
 
 
"He's mine ! He'll never want a low life killer like you!" Jessica laugh proudly above Shin. As if was glued together, shin was crying trying to fight back but she was stuck, or shall I say, frozen. Her eyes suddenly froze when she seen Kris hug Jessica from the back. "Let's go babe, our plane ride back to Canada is leaving. We don't want to be late do we?" He whispers against her ear as she giggles with a nod. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shins heart was dying slowly as she sat there frozen on the cold ground with tears rushing out her eyes. Curling her hands into a fist, slowly opens...."DONT.... LEAVE....ME!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her heart beating rapidly as her eyes jolt open and sweat dripping down her face. She sat up in the dark "I-it was just a nightmare...." Glad that it was only a nightmare, she started to sniff. Touching her cheeks, she could feel the wet tear stains.  Turning to her left, she roped her arms around Kris but felt nothing there. "W-Wufan?..." she pats the space next but felt nothing. Turning to her right, she also felt an empty space. She got out of bed with her heart slowly beat faster. "It was just a nightmare." She reminds herself as she grabs her phone off her desk. Staring at the clock, she reads 4:29 am and that it is too early to be awake. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She cheeks on Kevin and see that he's still sound asleep like she should be but she's afraid that if she falls asleep, she'll end up back into that nightmare. Walking all over the house to find Wufan, she couldn't find him. She cheeks outside the window and see his car missing. Pulling out her phone again, she starts calling Kris's phone "pick up..." She bites her thumb nail with tears falling down the side of her eyes. "Shin?" Her heart jump as she heard his voice. "Wufan~" she cried silently into the phone. His heart started racing "what's wrong? Are you okay?" He panicked. She shook her head although she didn't answer him. "W-where are you...." She began to shake. "I'm at work right now. Are you okay? Tell me your fine babe, your scaring me right now." He voice was shaking also. "I ned you..... Right now.." She curled up on the couch with her knees against her chest.
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll on my way home right now. Calm down, okay babe?" He rushed out the office and his company. " I'm sorry I left without saying anything, I just wanted to let you rest more. I got a call saying they needed me right away but I'm on my way home right now." She felt a flash of guilt but couldn't deny that she needed him badly right now. ".... Wufan?" Her eyes slowly dropping to the sound of his voice. "Yes babe?" He was rushing home. "Keep talking... It.... It helps.." She place her phone on speaker as she tuck her hands under her cheek.
 
 
 
 
" Ummm, I love you and I can't stop loving you. Your the most beautiful women in the world and if I had the power to tell everyone, I would." He went on and her lips suddenly curled into a small smile. " I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. Although your heart was taken and mine was broken at the moment, I knew I couldn't stop loving you because the more you came around, the more I knew you had to be mines." He was driving at his fastest, ignoring every red light. With his ear pieces in his ear and one hand on the wheel, ha voice was very calm
 
 
 
 
"And you know what else?" She didn't answer and he didn't stop talking. " Until the day we grow old and wrinkle, I want to remain by your side and be only yours." Pulling up to the house, his feet quickly leaves his car and within seconds he enters the key to his house. Silently stepping in, he took his shoes off with the phone at his ear. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you..." He walks down the long dark hallway "Wu Shin Mi...The most beautiful women that entered my life....." He enter the living and see's a body curled up on the couch. With her phone light on, he could hear his own voice coming out. 
 
 
 
 
"I love you..."
 
 
 
 
 
And there she laid, sound asleep to his voice. Ending the call, he crouched down in front of her and kisses her wet cheeks. Placing a palm on her cheek, he rubs circles around it. "I'm here.." And he saw her peaceful face again, just like it was when he left. Touching her bare thighs, her skin was ice cold. She had her girl boxers on and his big white t-shirt. Scooping her from the couch, he walks her up at the stairs bridal style. Pushing the down open, he sets her down on the bed and tucks her under warmly. Throwing his coat to the side, he slips into his pajama pants and goes right into bed. Placing her head on top of his chest, she feels safe again. "Don't leave me..." Her voice came out. Kissing the crown of her head, he hugs her closely " i won't and I can't because I love you..." A smile appeared on her face and she was off to sleep again. 
 
 
 
 
She loved hearing he word "love" come out of his mouth. Hugging him with all her might, the two woke up in the same position.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Morning beautiful" he kissed her sweetly on her lips. She hummed still gripping around his waist. A laugh left his mouth as he sat up. "Tell me what's wrong? You've been squeezing me all night. Did you have a nightmare?" He ask moving the hair out her face. She only sigh nodding against his chest. " Want to talk about it?" She frown feeling the tears well up in her eyes. "It was just the worse nightmare I ever had. what made it even worst was I woke up and you were gone...." She laid right on top of him with both of their tummy touching.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You know..." He said resting his hands behind his head " You really made me worried. For a second I thought someone broke into the house but it was because my fearless women" he pinch her nose "Had a nightmare about me." He giggle as she pout resting her cheek on his chest. "Aye, I was just kidding. Don't be mad." She sat up with both legs locked on the side of him, " Don't leave me in the middle of the night without telling me and Don't go wondering off without me, okay?" She said with both of her palms on his chest.
 
 
 
 
He laugh giving her a cheesy smile "Your so hot when your mad. I can't take it" he pulled her hands off his chest making her fall right back into him. Turning them both around so that Shin was on bottom while Kris was on top, pinning her wrist above her head. " You just don't know when to stop teasing, dontcha?" He his bottom lip as he stare lustfully in her eyes. Shin could only mirror him as he was looking down on her with his messy black hair. " I think we still have time to make another baby." He dived right into her neck, kissing, biting and loving her. Shin could only bite her lip from squealing. "So that's how you make babies?" 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
...  
 
 
 
 
Shin lift her head to the side and seen Kevin standing by the door with his teddy bear. "Kev---" She was about to push Kris away but he only pushed her back down and place a finger over his lip. Arching an eye brow, she seen Kris get up and walk over to his little man. Crouching down to his level, he cupped his small face with a smile "Son, do you want to sleep over at LingLing's?" He grin. 
 
 
 
 
Shin grip the pillow next to her and through it straight at Kris's head. Falling forward, Shin rolled her eyes, getting out of bed. "No honey, that's not how you make babies and you don't need to worry how we make babies okay?" She picked him up and walked pass Kris. "Let's make breakfast." She said as they made there way down stairs. "Yah~" Kris pout as they left him behind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What should we cook today honey?" She place him on the counter. "I want~" he smile thinking what should he eat. Shin leaned back staring at her son with a smile. Clapping his hands together, he smiled bigger at her. "I know what I want mommy!" He grin cheek to cheek. "Really? Tell me, I'll make it." Crossing her arms. Kris finally joined the two in the kitchen. Hoping right next to Kevin on the counter, he stares down at Kevin "what are you guys talking about?" "Breakfast. Kevin's gonna tell me what he wants and I'm gonna make it." She grin, tying her hair up in a loose pony tail. At the two parents stared at Kevin waiting to see what he wants. "But mommy can't make it." He pout. "What--" "Only Channie can make it." His pout moved into a smile " Mommy can we go back to Chanyeols house?" Kris's eyes widen with shock, feeling a bit betrayed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" U-ummm--" "Mommy don't you miss Channie hyung? I miss him.... Can we go visit him now? Maybe he'll make what I want." He clapped again not getting the awkwardness Kris kept feeling every time Chanyeols name came out his sons mouth. Shin stared at Kris and seen the hurt in his eyes "Mommy~" he whined with pout. Before she could even answer him, Kris jumped off the counter and out the kitchen. Silence filled the air as he left. Shin walked over to Kevin and cupped his face " Honey?" She said looking into his eyes. "Daddy is sad." She pout as he mirrored her. "But why?" She smile sadly moving the hair out his eyes " I don't know. How about you go cheer him up?" She ask as she set him on the floor. " okay!" He said in a determine voice. Watching her son run off with his fist tucked in on his side, she giggle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Knocking silently on the door, Kris lift his head off the fluffy pillow, "come in!" He yelled throwing his head back onto the pillow. "Daddy?" He heard. Sitting back up, he seen Kevin poking his head through the door. " Come in son." He smile very small. Kevin had a face guilt as he walked closer, climbing on the bed to sit side by side next to him, Kevin rapt his arms around his dad's waist. Shocking Kris by his sudden cute movement. He looked down with a smile "daddy, don't be sad." He rest his head on his fathers hip " Why are you sad daddy?" He stared up. "I-Im not mad.... Im just..." He sigh pulling Kevin on his lap. " How do I make this simple enough for you to understand." Kevin pout not understanding what his dad was trying to say. Standing up, Kris place Kevin on the bed and stood right in front of him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's say..." He began to walk back and forth "Mommy had a kid and she started to forget about you and start loving the other kid more. How would you feel?" He ask hopping that was simple enough for his 4 year old to understand. "I....I... I would be very.... very....." Kris got closer. " Very what?" He crossed his arms. "Jealous?" Kris smile as he snap his finger "Bingo! I would also be jealous. Why? Because  daddy feels replace when you mention Chanyeol...... Do you really like Chanyeol more then daddy?---" "No! I love daddy more!" He blurt out.  Kris sat down next to him patting him on the head. " I don't want you to chose between me and him. I just want you to be happy, okay son?" He lied. He really wanted Kevin to chose him over Chanyeol. He really wanted Kevin to brag to Changeol about how much he wants his food rather then Chanyeols but he didn't. " Daddy?" Kevin stared up " Yes son?" He smile.  " I think....Channie likes....m--" "Guys! Foods ready!!" They heard Shin call. The two darted their head towards the door. "Tell me later okay son?" Kevin nodded and the two jump off the bed and down stairs. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come eat." She waved them to sit around the table. " Woow~" there mouth drop. The table was a full breakfast feast. "H-how?" His mouth drop open. "All this? Within 10 minutes?" He still couldn't believe it. Shin have his cheek a slap back to reality. "What do you mean how? I'm your wonder women for a reason." She nudged him on the side. "Now sit! I think we have to tell our little Kevin some news~" she gave Kris the eyebrow as she tap her belly. "O-oh! Yeah..." He smile and sat at the head of the table as Shin sat to his right and Kevin to his left. "Baby." She said as she saw him shove a mini sausage  down his throat. "Hmmm?" He answer with his eyes on the food. "Me and daddy has a surprise for you." She smile as Kevin mirrored her. "What is it mommy?" He smile wiping the sauce off his lips. Shin laugh before talking. Holding Kris's hand on the side she whispered to him "Why do I feel so nervous telling him?.." She giggle again. Kris was fighting back the urge to kiss her giggles away " Kevin.... Do you want a baby brother or sister?" She ask with her hands in her lap. Kevin had to think for a moment before answer. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No." He said bluntly. The two stared at each other not expecting that answer. "But why?" Shin also pout feeling a bit let down. "Because mommy will only love baby and not me." He continued to shove the food down his throat. "Why mommy?" He ask innocently as he stared up at Shin. "U-ugh....I-I..." She felt lost. Staring at Kris for help, he swallowed remembering he told Kevin that if mommy would have another baby, she would love he/she more then him. ** he bit his lip looking away. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Owahhh!" He clutch onto his knee that Shin kicked. "Help.me" she mouthed with wide eyes. Taking a deep breath, he stared at Kevin and gulp. "S-son... We have big news to tell you~" he tried smiling away his nervousness. "What is it daddy?" He ask putting his fork down. "Well don't you want a sibling to play with? You know, you'll be lonely--" "no...." He said in a breath. His eyes suddenly widen ".....am I gonna have...a brother?" Shin smile sadly hopping he wasn't gonna cry. "Maybe even a sister. Honey...." She sigh as she seen him drop his head. " Mommy is gonna have a baby soon and your gonna be a big brother. Can you be my little man and be the bigger brother of your new sibling? For mommy?" She ask as she caress his cheek. Kevin felt really sad and guilty "b-but mommy isn't g-gonna love me anymore---" "Wu Kevin Lee." Her voice was dark making both of her guys stare at her. She smile trying to soften out the mood. "I don't want you to ever say that. I'll love you no matter who comes into our lives. Nothing will change my love for you, nothing." She cupped her sons face making their foreheads touch. " Don't pout~ okay?" She pout herself as he nodded. "How about we go shopping for our new baby, huh?" Shin and Kevin turned their way to Kris who was smiling. "B-but....I didn't even make a month--" "I want too! I want too!" Kevin jumped out his seat. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The things Kevin gets excited for, Shin couldn't believe it.  "But I have so much to do today. can we--" "No.No.No. Your not going anywhere near your business after a few months AFTER your pregnant." His voice was serious as he crossed his arms. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is where Shin hated Kris the most. When he would pull her away from what she love doing most and that was doing her job. "Wu.Yi.Fan--" "I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt yourself playing with guns-" her hand quickly slap Kris's mouth as she glared at him and then at Kevin. "M-mommy plays with g-guns?" Kevin ask feeling a bit scared. "No! Mommy doesn't play with guns! He was gonna say gummy worms. Mommy and uncle Chen are doing a project that has to do with a lot of gummy worms. I-il show it to you later, okay babe?" She smile nervously. *please buy it, please buy it.* 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"G-gummy worms!?!!! I want to see!!" He jumped eagerly in the air. Shin sigh wiping the sweat off of her forehead. *your dead meat wuyifan!* 
 
 
 
 
After breakfast was done, Shin got a called from Chanyeol "Hi Chanyeol!" She said happy over the phone as she pulled up her jeans. "Hi Shin!" He said back in his happy voice. And that was the voice Shin miss. She was so happy they made up. "What are you doing today?" He ask as he started his car. "Ugh?" She stared at her "mans" that were taking a nap on her bed. She sigh *they need sleep...* she couldn't blame why they were so tired. Kevin takes his nap and Kris was up all night. " Nothing as of right now... Why?" She toss on her sweater. "I was wondering if I could take you somewhere......" She heard the shyness in his voice. Feeling a bit off, she brushed it off. *ill let them rest a bit.* "sure..... Why not." A happy smile crossed his lips " Then I'll see you in 10 minutes, bye!" He hung up the phone and threw it on the passenger seat. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her mind felt as though she was cheating but it's Chanyeol, an older brother to her..... For now. Kissing her lovers lightly on the forehead, she closes the door behind her as she grabs her jacket. Before she leaves the house, she places a sticky note on the table " Love Shin~" 
 
 
 
 
 
.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi Shin!" Chanyeol was already waiting outside for her. "Hi Chanyeol!" She waved back. Opening the door for her, she laughs slapping his hand "I'm not that old~" she pout as she continue to get inside. He only laugh shaking his head "your right but we have a baby to protect and I don't any Kris to go ham on my if anything happens to you." For a good reason she couldn't hide her smile or giggle. The car ride was filled with laugh and Chanyeols lame jokes. He always have her what she needed when she needed it. Wiping away her tears, she cleared "where we headed to?" It became silent for a while making Shin look over at Chanyeol and saw how hard he was thinking. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol?" She place her hand above his, "Please tell me you know where we're going?" Her voice seem disappointed but to him it was cute. "I do know, I'm just not sure why? But don't worry, let's just have a Chanyeol and Shin day." He side ways pat her head. She only sigh with a pout, "don't worrry~" he said reassuring her again with a tap on the head, "d.o just wanted us over at the house. He has snacks for you and also healthy ones for your pregnancy." Shines eyes widen, she felt more surprise then happy that D.o would do that for her. "That's so sweet of him"....... smh.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, and the guys at the house also has baby presents for you---" "Baby presents?! I didn't even make a mouth or at least a few weeks and you guys---" "Shhhh child, it's not bad getting things early yah know?" His hand didn't stop patting her head.  "And Kai was wondering if you were having a boy or girl---" "k-kai...... You mean Kim Jong In?" He notice the tremble in her voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"....yeah and you call him by Jongin? Only his sister calls him that." He smiles but she doesn't see it. She's was too caught of in her past, she didn't notice herself holding Chanyeols hand. "Hey, you alright?" He ask as her grip got tighter. "O-oh, sorry, I just....never mind." As she pulled her hand back, Chanyeol grip it gently with a soft smile. "You can tell me anything Shin, I'll listen to you. Is it the guys at the house ?" She had to think for awhile *Yes it is because he kidnap me and---Nevermind. The past is in the past, I'll just have to keep my distance.* "No..... I just feel a bit awkward around them.... What if they don't like me. I mean it's not like I'm your girlfriend but after what I put you through, do you think they'll accept me again?" She turned to him as he took his time to answer. "Well Miss Shin, we'll have to find out once we get there and if they don't like you then I'll kick there ." It cause her to giggle making him scowl inwards.
 
 
 
 
 
*stupid fool. They love you as much as I do but not AS MUCH as I do. They won't hurt you Shin, I'll make sure of it.* 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the two arrived to the house, Chanyeol ran over to her side before she got out the car, "Your majesty.." His hand extended out to her but she o my slapped it away and glared at him. "I hope your not gonna be doing this the whole day, I'll kill you if you do." She took a step out the car with her eyes still glaring at him. "Aye~ It's not that I'm treating you like this because I "want" to." He lied. "I'm doing this because I "Have" to." He cheeky smile only made her laugh. "Fine...." She rolled her eyes as she slip her arm through his. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That's okay, you can ask Kai when we get there. But for now, let's go inside, it's getting cold." The two arrived at the door step just in time the door open. " Mom! We're home!" Chanyeol yelled. "Oh, your here!" Suho jumped from the couch and headed towards the two with a big smile on his face. "Mom?" Shin chuckle as she side hit Chanyeol. "Hi Suho~" she waved but got swallowed  by Suhos arms. "How are you? Did you eat already? Come, D.o is almost done." He slip his fingers through hers taking Shin by shock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
But before she can pull away, he was already dragging her into the kitchen. "Oh, Shin!" D.o happily greeted her with a hug. "Hungry? Sit down, I'm also done." She felt as though she was being babied. "Thanks guys but you don't really have to be so---" "Shin~" she turn to her left only to be inches away from Beakhyuns face. "Hi." His cheeky smile made her back away really fast. "H-hi... Does personally space not go in this house?" She mumbles as she backs up into Chanyeols chest. "Sorry, they're guys so no." He helped her sit back up and push Beakhyuns face away. "Distance beakhyun." He sigh as he took her jacket "I'll be back. I'm gonna go put away our jackets. Yah beakhyun I'm serious about distance. If I come back and your all over her, your dead." He glared at him before leaving her. *take me with you~* she cried out in her mind. "So shin~" he scoot even closer to where there seats were touching. "... I have so many questions to ask---AHHHH!!" Chanyeol clutch his ear, pulling him away. "I knew you wouldn't listen." He pulled him out the kitchen with him by his side. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sorry about that. They're guys... I guess." Suho sigh as he set the cookies and milk in front of her. "D.o said these cookies are made with veggies and are very healthy for your baby." He pats her head although her face says disgusting. " yukkie~..." She push the plate away with a sour face.  " Shin, it's good for you." He pushed it back only to get it push back away. "But I don't want it~" she whined. He tried his sweet smile but still got rejected. "Please~ just one bite--" "Why do you keep forcing her?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All eyes darted towards the door frame. "Shut up Kai." D.o said as he place a real set of cookies in front of her. Shins heart suddenly froze....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recap...
 
 
 
" I love you..... And I won't let you leave." Placing his palms on both sides of her cheeks, she froze. "I'll protect you. I won't let anyone come between us, okay?" His lips were inches away from kissing hers until she slapped his cheek away. 
 
 
 
.....End of Recap
 
 
 
 
And that was the last time she saw him. Her head was held really low and for some reason her mind was yelling for Kris. She could already feel the tears well up in her eyes. "Sh-shin... Are you okay?" Suho cupped her cheeks just in time her tears fell.
 
 
 
Her vison became bury and her memoire didn't help. Suddenly her mind went blank and she was gone....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HELLO&GOODBYE
IM pretty sure I left A LOT of unedit stuff, BIG TIME SORRY! BUT...
....I should just stop, should I?
Drop thoughts and I'll make up my mind. And if your interested, You can read my other story "Blue Fire" If you like.