Teaser Baby~

The Mafia's Son.

 

 

"Wait. What? I'm confuse" chanyeol held his head. "You were crying up a silent storm at the company about being heartbroken AND THEN!! When your husband catches us I'm the act (not really) you say "two can play this game~" like what does that even mean!?!" He yell feeling frustrated. Shin sigh " I know. You don't have to understand, just help me" she begged. Chanyeol sigh running his hands threw his hair " but I work for your husband--" "quiet that job and work for me" Shin said calmly. "What." He felt so so so? Lost. " I can't quiet my job !! It took me 4 years to get that spot and you want me to quiet like that!? Your out of your--" " I'll pay you more then my husband does. Deal?" She said with her eyes focus on the road.

 

 

It took him a while to think about it " but I have so many questions to ask. I can't just drop my job and join you. Like, what am I even joining?" He ask I bit worried. "Look. As long as your not hurt, dying or back stabbing me then you don't have to worry. And trust me, I'll make sure to keep you safe if your scared--" " S-scared o-of what?!" He defend with his arms cross. He wince a bit but kept his cute poker face. " Okay let's face it, what else do you know more about my husband after the two months you stayed with him?" She's reach for an answer but had no response. "I-I ---" " you know more about me then my husband. And honestly, I told you things I haven't even told my husband, I trust you." She said sincerely. Chanyeol felt touch by her words " do you really mean that?" He said covering his heart. Shin made a weird face nodding her head. " so?" She ask.

 

 

 

After 5 seconds of thinking, he took a deep breath " okay." He said sad. Shin giggle " you make it sound like I'm forcing you to shoot yourself. It's a yes or no question Chanyeol. I won't be mad or upset with your answer." She said honest. Chanyeol smile a bit at her words " I know your not but if It helps you then I will give it a try." He smile. " are you sure?" Shin ask one more time. He nodded " I'm sure. I'm positive" with a bright smile that made Shin happy. * good! Because at this moment I need someone like you* the two laugh a little. After dropping him off at his house, they both bid goodbye after Chanyeol try bringing Shin in the house for a drink but it was getting late she had to pick up Kevin. "Mommy!" He jumped in her arms. " hey baby" she gave him a kiss on the head. " I still hate you Shin" Xiumins mumble. " I don't blame.." She mumbles back. "What was that?" Xiumins said with his arms crossed. " nothing. Thanks XIXI!!" She gave him a pinch on the cheek and left. "ish!" Xiumin pout rubbing his cheek. " Uncle Xiumin made me and Ling Ling steam buns! It was really good mommy!" He bragged with a smile.

 

 

 

"That's cool. Let's go home" she buckle his seatbelt and drove home. Shin couldn't help but to check her phone * why hasn't he called me!?* she thought about Kris. Shaking her head, she started to feel more annoyed then sad. Kris sat in the living room, with a pale face. He was honestly more hurt then Shin was. He was on the verge on giving up everything. ~RING RING~ He answer his phone without looking. "Wufan?" He heard a girls voice almost like Shins but he was sure it wasn't. " who's this?" He said annoyed. The girl pout staring at the phone "what? I can't call to see how's my future husband doing?" The girl smirk over the phone. " J-Jessica noona?" He stutter. " neh Oppa?" She said in a high pitch voice.

 

 

 

 

 

TEASER baby~

Thoughts-Comments-Subs-Love

EXO-L