Chap. 9.

The Mafia's Son.

"Noona bogoshipda~" Zelo whined over the phone. Shin giggle as she laid her head on Kris's hardcore abs (lol). " Who wouldn't miss their awesome leader, fool" She joke as Zelo glared at the phone. "Anyways, hows your leg? are the hyungs taking good care of you?" Shin ask as she stared up to Kris who had his eyes glued to the T.V. His favorite team was playing and he made sure he was watching every move. "Fine everything is fine, are you okay?" Zelo ask worried. Shin smile as she reach her hand out to Kris's eyebrow. "We're fine Zelo. I got to go, I'll see you and the others in a while, Kay?" She said. "Okay noona! Bye~" He hung up the phone.

 

 

Shin threw her phone to the side and stared up at her husband who had all his attention on the game. Smiling, she closes her eyes and taps her lip "Wufannie~" Kris looks down and gives her a quick kiss with his eyes still glued to the T.V. Shin pouts with her arms crossed. Smirking to herself, Shin lifts her head off his stomatch and sits on his lap with her arms locked around his neck. Resting her head on his shoulder, she calls out "Wufannie~" She says near his ear. "Hmmm?" He said with no attentions on her. Times when he had all his attention on something else, thats when Shin wanted all his attention on her. Shin stares at the t.v and back to Kris.

 

 

"Wufan. If me and that team right there was drowning, who--" "You" He said without staring at her. Shin pout while looking at Kris "So you would kill me first?" She said dramaticly. Kris stared at her with wide eyes "Wh-what? No! and thats not how the saying go's, babo~" He pokes her forehead. Shin giggles as she rubs the red spot on her forehead "I was just kidding babe. I have an hour to kill before going to work. Sungmi took Kevin out and we are all alone~" She kisses him on his sharp jaw. "What should we do?" He ask her plainly. Shin lift her head staring at him confuse " Are you serious right now?" She ask with her arms crossed.

 

 

 

Kris tilt his head confuse "What are you talking about?" He ask. Shin bit her lip looking down. After a few seconds of thinking, she shook her head "Nothing. I'm going to work" She jumps off his lap walking away. *He'll rap his arms around me in 3....2..1!!* She pause in the living only to feel nothing. Turning back around Kris was still in his same spot, with his eyes glued to the T.V. Running up the stairs, Shin slams the door loud enough for Kris or the whole house to the hear/vibrate.

 

 

 

Changing into her all black outfit, she walks out her room annoyed and down the stairs. "Hey babe!" Kris called from the kitchen. Shin rolled her eyes and kept walking "Babe" He grabbed her arm swinging her around. "What?!" She said annoyed. Kris took a step back with furried eyebrows "Whats wrong with you?" He ask with his arms crossed. Shin sigh " I'm going to work, leave me alone" She turn around and walked out the house with her keys in hand. *Right about now he shoulde be stopping me* She thought as she slowly walk to her car.

 

 

*WHY ISN'T HE STOPPING ME?!!!* She bit her lip. "Forget it." She slam her door and drove off. Kris watch from the window as he seen Shin storm off. " And it begins." He sigh walking back into the kitchen. Shin arrived at the warehouse fumming. Slaming each door she opened, it startle the guys "H-hey there princess--" "Not now Channie!" She yelled as she march towards the back room and slammed the door. Staring at eachother, the guys were very confuse and worried. "Should we--" "Nahhh" the others said in unison.

 

 

Pulling out her gun, she pointed it right at the dummies head " YOU!!" She start shooting up a storm. "Whats wrong with me?! I DON'T KNOW! YOU TELL ME!!" She throws her gun on the ground and sprints towards the dummy. Beating the plastic out of it, Shin was panting heavy. An hour has gone by and the guys wonder why does it sound like World War 4 in there. Shin came out the room with messy hair, sweaty clothes and a smile on her face. "Hi guys~" She waved.

 

 

"H-hey boss" They stared at her weirdly. "Daehyun, get me a water bottle please" She sat down at the table. "On it boss!" He happily ran over to the to the vending machine buying her a water bottle. The rest of the guys join her "You okay?" Himchan ask. Shin looked up from her lap "What? Oh..umm yeah. I feel better now" She smiled. "Good because we have to tell you about the guys that we release who were hanging in here" Zelo blurt. Shin's eyes widen " Y-you release them?" Shins eyes turned red from madness. Zelo swallowed as he rolled back "I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS YOUNGJAE!" He pointed across the table. "W-what!? it was Himchan who said to!" He pointed at Himchan who sat next to him.

 

 

 

"Thats because Daehyun was crying!" He yelled pointing at Daehyun who just arrived with the water bottle "Here you go boss~" He place it in front of her neatly. Shin slap her forehead " Daehyun." She gritted her teeth. Daehyun scaredly answer her "y-yes boss?" Resting her elbows on the table, she rubs her temples "Why were you crying?" She said. Daehyuns face turn red "U-ummm What are you t-taking about?" He looked at the guys for help but they only turn away pretending to do something. "Answer me Daehyun." She said in her low voice. Daehyun pout with his hands holding eachother and head down. " The squishy one was crying... I think...And then the one above me kept threatening me if I didn't release them but I tried my best to ignore...thats why I cried." He pout.

 

 

 

Shin sigh standing up making the guys flinch. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she nodded " Never fall for there acts ever again, okay?" She said soft. Daehyun lift his head with a surprise smile "Neh boss!" He solute her and gave her an unexpected hug. "Your the best!" He hugged her tight. "I know." He pat his head. Pulling away he met with his hyungs glaring at him, even Zelo. " Okay from today on you guys will be my new body guard to where ever I go but thats only when I need you guys. I won't be needing you guys 24/7 just when its time for business, understood?" She said as she sat back down. "Yes boss!" they said happy.

 

 

 

Shin giggle "Okay what else--Oh. Chio Minhyuk, son of Choi Minho. He was the one that beat you guys up in China. He's alreayd locked up and his in partner in crime Rin." She said nodding. "Wait! You already caught him?!" Himchan said surprise. Shin nodded "I promise I would find the guy who did that to Zelo and you guys. What? Don't tell me you guys still don't trust me!?" She threw her hands up in the air. They chuckle shaking their heads "No, its not like that! We just....." She lean foreward.

 

 

" When Youngguk was our leader, he would always be the bigger brother taking care of us. Always getting revenge for us but... he never did. Thank you Shin" Jongup bowed. Shin shook her head "Business is also family, We need to protect eachother like that from now on. Even if I have to go to the end of the earth to find that one person who hurt you in the smallest way, I will." She said confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

The guys couldn't help but to feel touch by her words. "Wah~ I think I'm about to cry" Himchan stared up. Shin laugh sadly as she waved her hands in the air "Ani! don't cry, My words are suppose to make you strong! not cry!" She panic as she pout. The guys busted out laughing " Thank you Shin. You really can be a mood switcher some times, I like that" Youngjae said with a smile. Shin nodded "Oh!" She yelled making all the guys stare at her. She started laughing to herself as she stared at Youngjae "Don't think because all that happened, I forgot the bet we made back in China" Shin grin as she start moving towards Youngjae. "What bet--Ani! I wasn't ready and YOU CHEATED!!" He yelled as he stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No rules remember? Now! who wants to see a bald Youngjae?!!!" She yelled as all the guys screamed "I DO!!!". Turning around on his heels, Youngjae made a run for it "I IN HATE YOU GUYS!!!!!" He ran with all his might. The guys laught up a storm with Shin. "THERE'S NO USE IN RUNNING HYUNG!!" Zelo yelled. Shin nodded with her arms crossed. " ITS WORTH A TRY!!" He yelled but seconds later he fell over his own foot making him kiss the dusty floor. "BWAHAHAH!!!" The laughing got louder and they were going crazy. Himchan was holding his stomatch while croaching. Shin was rolling on the ground laughing as Jongup made the uglyest face while laughing. Daehyun...well you couldn't tell if he was crying or laughing.

 

 

Zelo on the other hand was just enjoying the view of everyone happy. Shin got up and sprint towards Youngjae "Gotcha!!" "Awhhh!!" he yep in pain as Shin jump on his back. "CHANNIE! HAND ME THE SHAVER!!" Shin yelled. Himchan was still laughing but nodded to her command. "Please Shin! I can get a girl under ten seconds--NO! Five seconds!! Give me another chance!!" He begged and whine. Shin smirk shaking her head "The Queen never go's back on her words. Say bye bye Handsome Youngjae and Old- balddie Jae!!" And all you could here was the shaver being .

 

 

BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

 

 

 

JUST A FUN UPDATE!

 

Hello! Chingus~

Just a small update since I found time to type.

I had school and work but NEVER DO I EVER want to leave you guys waiting.

Even at school, I try typing without getting caught by the teacher but I'm bad at that. (lol)

I know its short and all but it is an update that I hope you like. I mean ComeOn~ It's B.A.P!

Anyways! WHY!!! is Mr.Wu acting like that to his Wife?! Lets keep reading, Kay?

Don't be Ah-ferd to Drop Comments/Upvote/and be a Subbie!

Although this chapter didn't give much out, I hope you enjoyed it!!

EXO-L*-