Chapter 14

The Mafia's Son.

" IM NOT MARRYING HER!!" He yelled over the phone.

 


 She sigh staring at her husband " Wufan, it's not a choice. We can't do anything about it....we're sorry--" "NO YOUR NOT!" Tears fell as his voice echoed throughout the empty house. 

 


" there's no other choice Wufan! You have to marry her and that's it." His father took the phone "Son... You must know that the family--" "I don't give a damn about the family line. You told me everything was gonna be okay!---" "We told you that everything was gonna be okay but we didn't think she was gonna pass away like that Wufan. You must understand.." She tried reasoning with him. 

 

 

" no....Shin was meant for me and I hurt her......again. I need her back dad. I won't follow the family line. This is Shin I'm fighting for......She's gone through so much pain for me just so I could make you two happy. Its time to make her happy dad..... I love her." His eyes fell upon their wedding pictures on the wall. 

 

 

Her strapless white train dress with her hair braided into a bun. It was left loosely with strains of hair out. She held her red rose in her hand with Kris behind her. " I said so many things to her that she can't help but to think it's all a lie. I really do mean it dad. I love her and she....." "I HATE YOU!! I IN HATE YOU!!!" He recalled as he seen all the hate and hurt in her eyes. " she won't come back.....not this time" He fell to his knees. His father sigh over the phone. " can you leave us alone for a minute?" He covered the phone looking at his wife. She smile with a nod. After hearing the door close, he took his hand away from the phone.

 

 

"Look son. I can only help you with this much. So listen." He said feeling his sons words. Kris looked up " The family line was something I also had to fight against my own family to have your mother and I know exactly how you feel. We both know the story about how the son of the Wu's must marry the daughter of the Jungs if both parents are dead, right?" Kris stood up walking back and forth. "Yes"

 

 


 "Well we both know that her mother is gone right? And her father died when she was born... Right?" Kris nodded " dad. I don't get where your going with this--" " Her father never died." Kris pause. "W-what?!" He yelled after seconds of silents. His father pull the phone away " I know I know. I just never knew this day would come when your aunt Mari.... You know. Like I was saying, her father isn't dead, he's alive---" "WHAT!? Your telling me this now after I put my wife on ignore mode!?--" "YOU WHAT!?!!!" 

 

 

 

His father yelled shocking Kris. "never put the one you love on ignore mode. I don't know what to say son. Sungmi already told me the tense between you two when she came back. She's still crying...." He heard his father sigh. " I can help you but...... I don't think it'll be much. It looks as if you push her far, too far to the point where she will see no reason to come back--" " No. She loves me.... I know she does." He bit his lip. 

 

 


Sighing, he nodded " okay...okay. Just know that me and your mother also miss Shin and our grandson Kevin. We haven't seen them in awhile. I hope the next time we do, you'll be together, okay?" Kris nodded without saying anything. "Stay strong son." And with that he hung up. " I have to set things straight with Jessica..." He hurries out the house and drove off.

 

-----------------


"Mommy~ let's go~" he grip on Shin's white sweater as he whispered into her ear. Shin chuckle in front of the guys. " ummmm... Are we holding you back?" Himchan ask as he set the cup of hot coco on the table. "N--" "Yes! Channie is waiting for us~" he whine as he dug his face into Shins side. Youngjae chuckle " okay, we'll leave." Kevin smile against his mothers side. " Kevin?" Zelo bent down beside him. 

 

 


Shin tap on hand "Kevin, he's talking to you.." Shin try pulling Kevin's arms away from her waist. He sigh pulling away " neh" he mumble with his eyes staring at his lap. Zelo giggle " Maybe next time we can play outside in the snow--" "No! I wanna play with Channie!" He yelled hugging his mother. Shin seen the embarrassment in Zelos face " I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you--" " it's fine Zelo. I'll see you guys later. Thank you" she bowed. The guys sadly wave goodbye and left. 

 

 

 

Shin stared down at Kevin with her arms crossed " Kevin Wu! Where is all this attitude coming from?!" She yelled with her hands on her hips. Kevin slowly pout hiding his head in his thighs. Her heart drops when she see's her son back away. "I-I'm sorry b-baby.." She walks over to his small body. She sighs sadly " can I ask why your being mean to mommies friends--" "Because mommy belongs to daddy! And mommy can't have guy friends because they're gonna take you away from us!" 

 

 

 


He turn towards his mother crying in tears. " they're gonna take you away" he rap his arms around his mother like it was his life. Laughter threaten to spill from . Everything he said and did was cute. Bitting her lip she hugged her son. " Nobody is gonna steal mommy away from you. I promise nobody will. So please stop crying" she cupped his face. He nodded whipping away his tears  away 

 

 

 

" so will you and daddy be together again?" 

 

 

 


------------

 

 

 


" ." Suho bit his lip as he stared outside the window. " told ya. You should of never let them out.." D.o shook his head as he set the ham on the table. " I mean. I wouldn't even come home if you gave me your card!!" Beakhyun yelled from the bathroom. "Shut up and clean before I kick you guys out!!!" He blew the hair out his face. "Hyung! It's almost 6 and they're not back with the stuff!?" Chanyeol whined. He sigh trying to call Kai's phone again "sorry but the person your--" "!" He yelled throwing his phone on the couch. 

 

-------

 


"YEHET!" He yelled as he on his bubble tea. The two walk down the market linked arm to arm. " what time is it?" Kai ask as his eyes were on the snap backs behind the glass. "Ummmm...." Sehun pulled his phone out. "Hyung!!!" He yelled shaking Kai's arm like crazy. "W-what!?" He glared at Sehun as he rubbed his arm 

 

 


" we have 50 miss calls from Suho! And 230 messages from him!?--" "And you didn't get any of that!?" Kai yelled at the younger one. He frown nodding his head " ." Kai turn away. " w-what are we gonna do? He's gonna be mad we brought most of our stuff and not the things on the list.... That's it. He's kicking us out his house. Kai~ what do we do?~" he cries holding Kai's elbow. He sighs nodding " just say we got into a fight with a old guy and we saved a dog from getting run over....good?" Sehun bit his lip. "Perfect!"

 

 

 

"SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled from the window. The guys ran out with there all black tux and slick hair. " did you clean everything upstairs?" Suho march towards Beakhyun "Yes sir!" He salute. "Foods ready?" He walk towards D.o " as always hyung~" he said in his evil tone. "Ummm lose the creepy devil voice and the scary smile. Perfect. Now where's my Channie at?" He scan around the house as he snap his finger. 

 

 


Chanyeols eyes were glue to Shin as soon as she came out the car. " yah! Chanyeol!" Suho rushed over to his side "w-whaaaaahhh" his jaw drop as his eyes spot an angel outside. Beakhyun sigh as he walked over " what are you guys---" his eyes   the glass window. "She's an--" "Shut up Beakhyun, keep your her off of eyes.." Chanyeol couldn't even  speak right but the others didn't even notice. All their attention was on Shin. Kyungsoo sigh shaking his head. " I don't even want to see..." He was hesitating to walk over. After seeing Suho who had all his attention on money finally had his eyes on something..... Human.

 

 

 

 


Shin came out her car holding Kevin's hand. Her hair was full of loose curls which made her look very beautiful. Both eyes dart towards the window as they heard a bang. "Channie!!!" Kevin jump up and down as he waved wildly at Chanyeol. Shin laugh as she also waved. "She's waving at me" Suhos eyes widen with a smile. He push him aside as Chanyeol shook his head "nah, she's waving at me fool." He waved back. "Y-yah! Beakhyun! Your drooling on my windows!" Suho yelled as he pulled Beakhyun away by his collar. Chanyeol rush towards the door but got beaten by Kyungsoo's who was opening it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello my lady~" he bowed with his hand sticking out and the door wide open. Shin bowed also at the cute squishy one. "Channie!!" Kevin drop Shins hand and ran towards Chanyeol with open arms. "Little guy!" Chanyeol picked him up and swung him around naming him laugh. Laughing at the view, Shin took a step inside the house as Kyungsoo closed it behind her. " it's nice to meet you....Shin?" He held out his hand with a cute smile. "Oh sorry." Shin bowed taking his hand. " I'm Lee Shin Mi. It's nice to meet you?" She stared deep in his eyes. "Oh. The names do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O for short--" "Short he is. Nice to meet you, my name is Beakhyun" he kiss the top of her hand lightly making Shins eyes widen. "U-uh nice to meet you Beakhyun-shi." 

 

 


She pulled her hand back and bowed with a small smile. He sigh walking over " hello Shin. Chanyeol tells me so much about you--" "Oh! Can you tell me all the stories about how you killed--" shin quickly slapped her hand over beakhyuns mouth. With a grin in her eyes, she poked her head towards Kevin and gave him a wink. 

 

 

 

Hopping he got the message, he nodded and Shin Sigh letting her hand down. "Sorry about that" she bowed. Beakhyuns cheeks were full pink as he touch his lips "her hands are so soft~" he mumble to D.O who was glaring at him. " shut up before I poke something towards your throat NOT soft." He grin as he whisper into his ear. Beakhyun shiver moving away " like I was saying. Chanyeol here told us a lot about you. I hope we all become close by tonight." He held his hand out for a shake. She gladly took it with a smile

 

" I hope we do to....--" "Oh, my name is Suho. Kim Suho, the leader of the house." he flash his five million dollar smile.

 

 

 

Shin held her chuckle in " and Chanyeol!" Kevin held Chanyeols hand in the air. " Hi Shin" he showed his gummy smile....which made her think of Kris. "H-hi.." Her face showed no reaction which made Chanyeol kinda sad.

 

 


"I'm sorry I didn't dress formal. I didn't think this was a classy party.." She bowed as she seen all the guys in tux. "N-no Shin, you look fine, perfect actually. We just wanted--" Beakhyun shook his head " Chaneyol-shi over here told us your very high class and thought we should wear something..... Your style" he smile staring up and down at himself. Shin stared at Chanyeol in disbelief. 

 

 


Waving her hands in the air, she shook her head "Ani ani ani! Please don't miss understand. Just because of what I do doesn't mean I'm high class. I don't consider myself high class, please be comfortable with me..... I hope I didn't give you guys any trouble." The guys shook their heads " no you didn't give us any trouble and you look fine.... You honestly look like an angel" Suho smile at her. Her whole outfit was white. White jeans with her red scarf hanging loose around her neck.  She had her light brown boots keeping her warm. As the two exchange smiles, one was giving a glare to Suho. *cough KEVIN *cough. 

 

 


" well let's go talk somewhere more comfortable. Follow me Shin" D.O escorted her towards the open living room. All followed while at the back, Kevin was tugging on Chanyeols arm. "Hmm?" He stared down at Kevin. He pout pointing at Suho and them his mom. he didn't get his message until Kevin whisper something into his ear. 

 


" I need to tell you something" Chanyeol pulled away worried as he seen Kevin still pouting. He nodded and the two left towards Chanyeols room. " here you go.." As if D.O was the maid of the house, he was also by her side, even when they sat down. Suho sat across from her while Beakhyun sat next to Suho. He wanted to sit on the other side of Shin but d.o kept giving him his killer eyes. "Oh? Where did Chanyeol and Kevin go?" Her eyes scan the house. 

 

 

He chuckle sitting across from her " Chanyeols probably showing him around the house. Don't worry" another smile flashes her way. She nodded looking around feeling a bit awkward. "Soy~" Beakhyun jump from Suhos side to Shins. " I have a list of questions to ask. Yah know, since I'm a fan of yours~" he lightly place his head on her shoulder. She awkwardly giggle "y-yeah....a fan" she mumble. The two seen the uncomfortable in front of them. "Beakhyun. Will you please come help me with the deserts in the kitchen?" D.o gritted his teeth with a force smile. 

 

 

 

But the other only sigh happily with his head resting on Shins shoulder "Sorry. Shin doesn't want me to leave her side---" "I said get the hell up, you little---" "D.O." Suho warn d.o with his deep voice as he stared at Shin who looked confuse. He drop Beakhyun by his collar and stared at Shin. " I apologize for my actions just now. I hope I didn't scare you" he said worried. She only chuckle shaking her hands " no. Your good and thank you" she Sent him a warm smile which made him feel very happy. 

 

 


The last girl he did that in front of cried and they never saw each other again. After years he tried hiding his madness for anything that will make him explode ~Beakhyun~ So he puts it all on his cooking. He is the maid of the house also the 2nd mother for disciplining the members in the house when Suho can't. "Y-your welcome..." He shyly looked away as he ran to the kitchen with Beakhyun in his headlock, excited.

 

 


 She giggle as she seen the two leave the room. "Sorry about that--" "No it's fine. It's probably normal for you to deal with 3 guys." She smile. He tilt his head with wide eyes "Do...Do you think I'm....gay?!" He stood up dramatic. "I never said that. I just... You know... 3 single guys in one huge house?" She shrugged looking away. He fake a chuckle "it's actually  6 guys living in this huge house and Yes we are single but that doesn't make us gay--" "Your not gay. I get it" she cut him off. A smile appear on his face " Good..." He walk over to her side. " I have a question" she stood up walking away from him making him feel embarrass. 

 

 


"Uh what Is it?" He crossed his legs trying to look cool. Her eyes caught the pictures that we're hanging on the shelf. " you said 6. Where are the other two?" Her arms crossed. He stood up and walked behind her "the other...two s" he mumble the last part. "They went out to get some stuff long time ago, they we're suppose to be here 2 house ago---" he stop when he heard her chuckle.

 

 

"What's so funny Shin?" He ask with his arms crossed. "Your the leader. I think you sent out the wrong two" she pause in her steps turning around. " you should send someone that's scared of you. Someone that will come back within the tile you give them. I don't know who the two you sent out but, it would seem like they're taking advantage of your kindness." Her words hit him. *She is right!* he thought still trying to keep his cool face on. 

 

 

" next time you send someone out, send that Beakhyun guy. He seems to listen to you...." She walk pass him and back towards the couch. " Your really good with these things, aren't you?" He smiled in amazement. " That's a leaders job." She smirk smiled weakly. " okay then Miss. Boss, can you help me?" He ask with a sweet smile.

 

 

 She sigh " it's not hard. When the two come back, give them your cold shoulder for a weak and don't believe anything they say. Then they'll fix their act and be under your control, easy" she said lightly without thinking of the two. "YOUR RIGHT! Thank you Shin!!" He jump towards her, pulling her into his embrace. His head was full of happiness. Someone other then D.o finally listen to him.

 

 

 

Shin pushed him away "Your welcome." She smile. He shyly nodded "Oh! The other two, I'll introduce them since they aren't here. Our youngest member in the house is Sehun. Oh Sehun." Her eyes widen "Sehun?" He nodded with a smile. "Yup. His father owns half of the planes in Korea. And then there's Jongin, Kim Jongin." Her face turn pale within 5 seconds. "K-kai.... She stood up only to fall back down. Her memory of hell with him all came back. The night he her in her sleep when she was hurt. The day he took her away from home and somewhere far. What made her more painful was Sehun. Who promise to keep him far away from her. Who also promise that'll she'll never get hurt, but he lied.

 

 


------

 

 

"What is it buddy?" Chanyeol sat on his bed with Kevin next to him. He only sigh with his head down "Mommmy and daddy fought... And daddy...he kiss another girl" he mumble with a pout. "Aye what are you talking about?" He tried changing the mood. He stared up with tears in his eyes

 

 

" another girl kiss daddy and daddy kiss her back.. Mommy won't stop crying... Channie, I don't think mommy loves daddy anymore. She always scream " YOU WUFAAN!?" What's ?" He pout staring up at Chanyeol.

 

 

 

His cheeks redden and his eyes widen. "No. Don't say that Kevin. That's a really bad word." He sigh patting his head "when ever you hear mommy say a bad word say "Mommy! That's a Bad word!" And then she won't say it again." He got on his knees as he cupped Kevin's face " I don't know what to say about your daddy but for your mom, if your dad can't make your mom happy....... I will." Kevin's face brighten.

 

 


"You help mommy be happy?" He whipped his tears away. Chanyeol nodded "and to be honest little guy, I have a secret to tell you. Promise you won't tell your mommy?" Kevin stuck his pinky out accidentally poking Chanyeol in the eye. "Awwwh!" He fell to the ground, rolling around dramatically. Kevin couldn't help but laugh "I'm sorry Channie~" he tried hiding his laugh behind his hands.

 

 

"Ani, ani-- Oh my Jesus! Do you have knifes as fingers?!" He cried covering his left eye. Kevin shook his head chuckling just in time Shin came through the doors. "W-what---Nevermind. Come on Kevin, we're leaving." She walk over to him grabbing his hand. She was scare to see the person who hurt her again. More scared to see the person she trust to keep him far away from her. Chanyeol stood up with one red eye "what's wrong? Why are you leaving? We didn't get to eat yet?" He pout through the pain of his eye. 

 

 


She bowed towards Chanyeol "I'm sorry Chanyeol but I can't stay here. Maybe next time" she lied.

 

 

After hearing who's back, she never wants to come back. "But--" his words were cut of as he seen Shin carry Kevin out the room. He followed after confuse "is there something wrong? Let me help you.." He ran down the stairs after her. "What's wrong Shin?" Suho stood in her way. "I'm sorry but I got to go somewhere. Thank you guys for having me over but I have to go. I'm glad I met the people you talk about Chanyeol. I'll be seeing you at work then, bye" she ended the conversation with the door closing behind her. "Shin~ I have cookies-- where'd she go?" D.o pout as he scan the living room. Suho shrugged as both Chanyeol and him watch her drive off. "I don't know but she just left--" "what were you guys talking about that made her look so...so" he was lost for words. "Hurt? Sad?---" "scared. She looked scared" Chanyeol finished. 

 

 


"LOOK WHAT YOU DID BRAT! YOU SCARED HER AWAY!!" D.o yelled at Beakhyun who had half of the plate of cookies in his mouth. "Noooo!" He yelled through his full mouth. They all sigh until Suhi pop his head "wait a minute! She said "I'll be swing you at work then, bye" to you?" She pointed towards Chanyeol. "Yeah. I don't work for her husband any more-- well today I need to go start--" and it all hit him.

 

 

Kris cheated on Shin and Kevin saw it. His face turn red and his eyes grew even bigger. " C-Channie, are you okay?" Suho ask worried. He only shook his head "That damn husband of hers cheated on her and Kevin saw it--" "That explains why she introduce herself as Lee Shin Mi instead of Wu Shin Mi..." D.o said as he came from the kitchen. "Let's go." They all left the house in there tux. How strange of them to get mad over something that isn't there business. Because Shin had the power to make a guy fall weak to his knees with one smile.  Even if she was taken, that wouldn't stop anybody from stealing her heart out of another's hand.

 

 

 


 

Kris held a heart every guy needed but she only chose Kris to keep it safe until the accident. She's broken and won't turn back no matter what he does. "But mommy I don't want go~ we just got here~" he whined in the back seat. Shin was shaking as she tried to focus on the road. "I'm sorry baby. I just need to--" "see daddy?" He cut her off with a hit of excitement. "No honey, I need to--" "But I want to see daddy~" he started to whine again. Shin couldn't handle all of Kevin's cry by herself and had so much on her plate to handle. " Kevin. Do you really want to go see daddy?" She ask with annoyance. He nodded with a pout " okay." She made a U turn heading towards Kris company. 

 

 

"Mommy?" He said confuse. "Your gonna go visit your dad." She said in a low tone. He didn't know why but he felt sad "together?" He said with a pout. She sigh shaking her head "no baby, just you and daddy." She park the car and OF COURSE there would be paparazzi. She sigh as she looked back at Kevin. " I'll pick you up when you call me okay?--" "I don't want to go." His sudden words made her confuse. "I don't want to go mommy, not without you." He pout as he reach out for her hand. " let's go together please~" be begged with his fathers eyes which Shin saw. Those eyes that she fell in love with, her Kevin had them. "I said no Kevin." She pulled her hand away. Sadness filled his heart as he drop his head.

 

 

*please understand the pain I'm in baby* she felt needles poke through her heart. 

 

 


"Let's go..." His head rose with a smile. "Together?" He ask with the sound of hope.

 

 


"Together.."

 

 


WHAT AWAITS AHEAD OF THEM?!

 

 

i KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASN'T WORTH THE WAIT AND ALL~ SO IM VERY SORRY!

BUT WHAT I CAN SAY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IS.....YOU WILL HATE ME~

MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

JK. OH! AND WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE A TEASER

EXO-L