Teaser 13~

The Mafia's Son.

Teaser13

 

 


Taking a quick shower, she gets out 20 minutes later. She had her towel rapt around her body and another one around her hair. As she open her closet to grab her clothes she saw Wufans hoodies that he let her have. She grabbed the box in the corner of her room and threw all his stuff inside. 

 

Recap on hoodies~


"Babe! Hand me my sweater!" Shin yelled. " wear this one, it's warmer." Kris threw her his red hoodie. Shin chuckle " You know? Every time I tell you to hand me a jacket from MY closet, your always throwing me yours." It was pretty big but she didn't mind, she loved it. " what? I can't see my girl wear my clothes? It's hot on you babe" he wraps his arms around her waist, kissing her neck deeply. Shin chuckle " I know." She turns around and gives him a better kiss.

 

 

END.

 

 

 

She sighs as she held the red hoodie in her hand. Tossing it in the box, she grabs the other ones. As she empty outs Wufans clothes that he left, she notice that her closet was mostly empty. She sadly chuckles to herself " Pathetic" she stand up tossing her clothes on the bed. Wearing her blue jeans with a white T-shirt tucked in. Putting her hair up into a wet bun, she puts on her warm brown boots and pause in front of the box. Her hand stutter to reach out for the red hoodie, her favorite hoodie. "No" she tells herself. With confidence she walks out her room, leaving the hoodie half inside the box and the other half hanging out.

 

 


"Your leaving right now mommy?" Kevin runs out from his grandpa's room to Shin. " Yup. When I come back, you'll get ready and we'll go do something fun, okay?" She crouches down with her knees towards her chest. He nodded " I love you mommy, drive safe" he gives her a peak on the lips. Shin nods with a smile " make sure grandpa doesn't fall asleep on you and if he does, you know my number" she pinches his cheek lightly. He nods with a smile " KEVIN! Hurry! She's about to build her castle!!" Her father yelled from his room. Kevin chuckle " I got to go mom, bye!" He gives her a fast kiss on the cheek and runs to his grandpa's room.

 

 

 


Driving towards her old house, she slows down. The closer she gets the more she wants to turn back. Pulling her phone out, she calls Himchan. 

 


"We'll it's about time you call us!" Himchan yelled over the phone. "Noona! Bogoshipda!!" She heard Zelo yell behind. "Shingie! When will we see you again?" Daehyun stole the phone from Himchan. " I miss you guys too. Although I don't sound like it, I do. I was wondering if you guys could help me with something?" She ask. "Of course Princess!" Youngjae shouted. Shin face palm herself " is this what happens when I don't spend time with you guys? You create nick names for me?" She shook her head as she heard laughter over the phone. " what help did you want again?" Himchan yank the phone back.

 

 

" I need you guys to bring the moving truck to my house. Easy right?" She says.

 

They all nodded confuse " okay but don't you need a moving truck if your moving?" A slap can be heard over the phone.

 

" awheee~ noona, Jungup just hit me!" Zelo whined.

 

Shin sigh shating her head " I am moving but that's all I can tell you for now. I'll see you guys in a little bit. Drive say okay?" she parked her car. " yes Boss!" They all said in unison. Hanging up her phone, she gets out the car. Feeling the cold wind hit her skin, she rushes to the front door. Pausing as she enters the keys, she mumbles " You have to stay strong" and the door opens....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM EVIL~ jk.
Comment your thoughts about what you THINK is coming next and you'll get a chapter within 24 hours or so~

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay but your honestly gonna get it someday tomorrow. Promise.

Oh and in the story I mention "Drive safe" or "Buckle his seatbelt". It was a way for me to tell those to wear their seatbelt when they're driving.

#PrayforLadiesCODE #WearAseatBelt #Eunbi #Rise
EXO-L