Chapter 25

The Mafia's Son.

This ones gonna shock you to DEATH?!!!! (just kiddin) but....Nevermind. I'll just let you read. Short&Sad (Thats all I have to say)

 

 

 

 

9 Months Later!

 

 

"I'm scared babe~" Kris looked down at Shin who was sitting in a wheel chair with a needle in her arm. She had tears in eyes as she looked up to her husband. He stop pushing her around and kneeled right in front of her. "Im here. We're gonna go through this together, Okay?" He kissed her gently while cupping her face. "We went through this once and we're gonna do it again." Shin pout nodding her head.

 

Everything that she was doing now was no different when she was having Kevin Wu. She was scared....She remember when her and Jia were watching "Women giving birth" when they both we're having their first kids. She was scared that she'll end up like the lifeless women on the bed, right after the baby was born.

 

 

Kris felt pain stab him in his heart. The way his wife held his hand that was shaking, he knew she was very scared. She was still crying but silently. Kris wasn't gonna let her go any time soon. "Baby, It's time." Shins personal doctor said. Shin looked up at Kris with eyes full with of tears and smiled at him. Brushing his thumb against her tears, he kissed her on the forehead. "Together?" he stuck his pinky out.

 

 

"Together." she took his pinky with hers and locked it.

 

 

 

.......

 

"Breath~ Breath~ And Push!"  She pushed with all her might as the two were holding hands. Kris smiled as he kept on rubbing circles around her back. " She's here! Get ready to push on three honey" Doctor song ji hyo said with a smile.

 

1..

 

2....

 

3......

 

 

"Wah~" A high pitch babies cry was heard in the room. Shin's head fell back as she finally felt all the struggle was gone. But something weird was happening, her vision was getting burry and she assumed it was her tears but....she was wrong. "Babe. Look, she looks so beautiful, just like you---" He voice came to a stop as his eyes land on Shin who's eyes were shut. "Babe?" He handed their baby back to the doctor.

 

"Shin?" He repeat thinking she was taking a small nap. His heart drop as he heard the doctors yelling around the room. " Please wait outside Mr.Wu--" "My wife!? Whats wrong with my wife-- She's fine right?! she fine?!" He yelled feeling tears drop. Waiting for a answer, he only got a small bow and the door shut on him.

 

 

Outside waited everyone.

 

Chen, Lay, her Mafia brothers. B.A.P, her Mafia family. Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, and Beakhyun, Kevin's nanny. Jia and Xiumin, her bestfriends. Luhan and Tao who still kept a good relationship with Shin and who were hanging out with Chen and Lay. Sungmi, her princess at heart. And her one and only father (of course with his gang that took up the whole parking area outside).

 

They all waited for Shin......

 

 

"He's coming!" Yelled Tao as he seen Kris walking down the hallway with his baby. Everyone stood up ready to see the baby and Shin but by the look of Kris's face, their smiles drop.

 

The doors open and they could hear Kris's cry clearly. "...S-shin.....she..." he bit his lip from crying louder. Sungmi ran over to her brother and looked him in the eye. "Wheres mom?" she ask with a bit of shake in . "Shes not waking up....." his voice was a whisper but enough for everyone to hear.

 

The hallway went silent.

 

......

 

 

Somehow, everyone fit in her wide room. She was still breathing but not waking up. Shin was back to her slim body but it still didn't look like their Shin they once knew. Her skin was at it's palest and she looked really skinny, boney skinny. Kris didn't look any different. He was getting pale and wasn't eating either. He felt sick seeing his wife like this. Dr. Jihyo sigh, "Mr. Wu, can I speak to you outside?" she said as Kris was holding Shin's hand. With a sigh, he kissed her hand and got up, following Dr.Jihyo out.

 

"Everyone should go home. It's getting late--" Mr.Lee couldn't continue as he felt his words stuck in his throat. Tears threatening to drop, he rushed out the room without giving his daugter a glance. Jia was behind Xiumin, crying in his shoulder. She was scared and knew how Shin felt. As for her Mafia family, B.A.P all had their heads hung low. They couldn't stare at their leader any longer. They felt the need to cry and break down, begging the doctors to heal her. They we're as scared as anyone in the room.

 

 

Tao who left long time ago went the nearest church to pray, along with Lay and Youngjae. Luhan and Chen stood on Shin's left side bitting their lip from letting out any crys. Taking a step foreward, Luhan brushed a strain any from her face. "I'll visit you tomorrow..." he left the room quickyly. Chen gave her a kiss on the cheek and without saying anything, he left the room.

 

Chanyeol, Suho, and D.O walked up to her next, giving her a tight gently sqeeze to her hand, they all bid her a goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. Himchan walked over to her side, holding her hand. "Don't you give up on us. We haven't gotten the chance to say thank you. So wake up Leader. We'll be waiting." A teardrop landed on her cheek as he brushed it away with his lips. Zelo and the rest of the members dicided not to say anything and just walk out. It's not that they didn't have anything to say, it was because the longer they stayed, the more hurt they'll feel.

 

 

 

Leaving Xiumin, Jia, and Sungmi. Sungmi was balling her eyes out while holding Shins right hand. Jia walked over and took Sungmi by the shoulders "Come one sweetheart....Let her rest.." She nodded and the two left the room.

 

 

As soon as the door shut, his tears fell. Walking over to his side, he drop to his knees. "Shin....." he cried out holding her hand. "Please Shin.... Don't leave me." He stared up at her face for an answer but only heard her weak breathing and the noise of the monitor. "Promise me you won't leave me....Please~" he begged tieing their pinkys together but her hand was slowly falling out of his hold.

 

 

He knew he shouldn't be thinking like this but he couldn't help but to feel it. All of a sudden, he felt memories of them two flash in his mind.

 

"Yah!! Fat cheeks!! How many times did I tell you? I get the bigger piece~" she messed his hair up as she took the bigger steamed bum. Pouting he let her take it.

 

"Touch my Xixi again, YOUR ALL DEAD! UNDERSTOOD?!!" Her body was shielding Xiumins as she glared at the group of boys who were beaten for trying to mess with her Xiumin because he was too "fat". "AND YOU?!" She walked over to the kid clutching his stomatch "He's not fat, he's fluffy"

 

With those memories running through his mind, he wasn't ready for them to come to an end. Holding her hand tight but gentle, he stared at her face."You can't leave me....Please---" Suddenly, his voice was inturpted by a noise.

 

 

 

 

 

BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP----