Chap. 1.

The Mafia's Son.

 

 

Authors P.O.V

 

After putting Kevin to sleep, Kevin followed his dad to his bedroom. As Wufan heard little foot steps behind his he smiled. "Son." he said low, turning around. Kevin bump into his long legs, with his teddy bear in his hand. "Daddy~ I don't want to sleep alone." He pout hugging Kris long leg. Kris sigh "Babe~" Kris hollered down the hallway.

 

Shin was in the shower when she heard Kris call her name. " Son, you have to learn how to sleep alone." Kevin shook his head, holding onto his dads leg for his life. Hiding his laugh behind his hand, Kris walked to his bedroom with Kevin holding his leg. Shin got out the shower with her towel rapt around her body. Her hair dripping wet, she hears a loud thump walking in her house. "What the.." She walked in the hallways and seen Kris struggling to Kevins room with Kevin on his leg. Smiling at the view, Shin called out Kris's name.

 

"Wu Yi Fan, what are you doing? your suppose to be putting him to sleep, not play with him." She crossed her arms. Kevin stood up and ran to his mommy with open arms. "Mommy~" he rapt his arms around her legs. Shin laugh, cupping her baby's face "Why are you up? you should be in bed." she said looking down at him. He shook his head " I want to sleep with mommy and daddy..." He buried his face in her thighs. Shin sigh looking up to her husband who shrugged.

 

"Baby. You need to learn to sleep on your own. You have to be a man." she said calmly. He pulled away looking up to his mom with teary eyes.

 

"....Do you not love me enough?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 She looked up at Kris while biting her lips. * You are definately your dads son.* Kris smirk while putting his hands up in the air like he did nothing. Shin bent down to her sons level. " I love you MORE then daddy." She smiled giving him a kiss. Kris covered his heart as if he got shot. He was being silently dramatic behind Kevin. Shin rolled her eyes. "Just for tonight, okay?" She says wipping away his tears. He nodded giving his mother a kiss on the lips. As he pulled away, he ran into their room, snuggling under the bed sheets. Kris apporch his wife.

 

" Your not getting any kisses from me tonight." He says with his head held high, arms crossed while walking pass her. Shin giggle whispering "Finally.." loud enough for Kris to hear. He stop and turn around "For that. All your getting is kisses from me tonight" He smirks and walks inside their big room. Shin shakes her head while rolling her eyes. After changing into shorts and Kris's white t-shirt., she walks into their bedroom. " Nice top babe." He says sitting on the right side of the bed, reading a book. Shin gave him a wink "Thanks babe. Its yours" she jumps in bed.

 

 

He laughs putting down his book and glasses, getting a good look at her body " Its better on you then me--" " Thats because it's a see-threw top" She shakes her head. Kris smile with his hands in the air "You caught me." Shin smile laying down. "Where is he?" She ask. Kris lift the blankets off his body. Kevin was lying on the bed on the end, curled up into a little ball. Shin smile " My baby~" She grabbed and pulled him towards her chest. his black hair. Kris laid down with his head leveled with Shins.

 

 

He reach over and rubbed her cheeks with his thumb. " Goodnight babe" He reaches over and gives her a lovely kiss. Shin smile and notice he wasn't pulling back. He slowly parted her lips and slip his tongue in . Shin's eyes widen, slaping his chest away. "Really Wu fan!" She whisper yelled. Kris smirk "I told you all your getting is kisses from me tonight" He wink trying to put his lips back on hers. Shin's face flush red but because they were in the dark, you couldn't tell. The only light that came in was the moon light. Shin slaped her hand over his mouth.

 

 

"Our baby is right here and your trying to kiss me? go to sleep" She closed her eyes. Kris got out of bed and careful carried Kevin in his arms. " I'll be back" He whispers. Shin covers her face as she knows whats coming. Hearing Kevins door shut from down the hall, Shin hid under the sheets with her eyes shut. Her heart jump hearing his foot steps come closer. Closing the door, Kris turn on his desk light next to the bed. "Hiding?" Shin hears him say. She smiles biting her lips. As she holds the sheets over her head with her fist, Kris slowly slips under the sheets and lay on top of her.

 

 

She lets out a laugh that Kris finds cute. She drops her smile and looks him dead in the eye " Your not getting any tonight. So go to sleep." She covers with both of her hands. He sits on top of her with a question face. She wobbles her head side to side teasing him. He smirks at her "Looks like we have to do it the hard way.." He starts ticking her side making her drop her hands, laughing. "Stop~" She laughs hitting him.

 

 

This was the perfect time to dive his head low and kiss her deeply. Shin held his face, parting their lips. Looking into his beautiful eyes, she sighs "Okay, I give in." He smirks with his lips against hers. Her arms circling around his neck, he starts her neck, leaving dark spots around neck and collar bone. Shin bites her lip as her hands run threw his black hair. her legs around his waist, she pulls his lips back to hers. After making out for -I don't know how long....maybe even hours- Shin laid her head on Kris's hard chest. He her beautiful long black hair while humming a song * Wu Yi Fan- The time that boils the Rain song* She slowly fell asleep as he hummed till he gave out.

 

 

 

 

Monday. August 6. 2014

 

 

Shin open her eyes and seen Kris brushing his teeth shirtless while walking around the room. She stared at her clock "Looks like someones gonna be late.." She said half asleep while sitting up. He pause in the middle of the room with his head darted her way. "Your awake." He walks over and gives her a minty kiss on the lips. He walks back to the bathroom and rinse out his mouth. "Here. A better one." He cups her face and gives her long fresh kiss. She smiles pulling away "Was last night not enough?" she smiles. He shook his head "Baby, when its you, its never enough." He gives her a wink. Shin laughs at his chessy comment.

 

 

"Work?" She says getting out of bed. He nods putting on his top "Yeah, theres a new group that will debute soon." Shin see's him shruggle with his tie. She walks over and sits on his desk while he stands between her legs "Girl group or boy group?" She ask fixing the tie. "Girl group." He answers. Seeing his reflection in the mirror, he smiles stealing a kiss from her. "Thanks babe" He walks over to the bed where his pants is. She jumps off the desk and walks to the bathroom. Tying her hair up in a loose pony tale, she washes her face and brushes her teeth. As she lifts her head up, Kris stands behind her, staring at her pasionately.

 

 

 

"Beautiful. My wife is pure beautiful." He rapts his arms around her waste while kissing her neck. Shin turns her head getting a better kiss to the lips. " I might come home late tonight but I'll try my best to come early, okay?" Shin turns around placing her arms around his neck " I don't want you to rush home. Take your time, im not going anywhere." She kisses him on his soft lips. Pulling away she gives him a warning look " Just make sure those girls keep there distance." She says. Kris laughs while nodded "Yes mam!" he salutes her. She gives him a kiss on the cheek while grabbing his jacket putting it on for him.

 

 

"I'll take Kevin with me to work. Xiumin and Jia are gonna vist and there gonna bring Ling Ling with them." He nods. They both walk down stairs " Bye Bye~" She pouts holding the door nob while he stands out side. "Don't say it like that. I'll come back for those lips, don't worry" He gives her a good bye kiss. Shin smiles as she waves him off. She sighs closing the door. She honestly hated the feeling of being away from Kris. Although she pushes him away every now and then, she loves it when he comes right back. Thats the reason why she loves him. She never thought after all these years she still have those feelings but talking about it with Song Jihyo, she said it means you miss and love them dearly.

 

 

 

After having Kevin, Shin never had a feeling of being alone when Kris leaves. Her little Kevin was always kept her busy and she loved it. She walks into the kitchen and cooks Kevin some pancakes. "Oh!" She drops her spatula " Wu fan didn't eat!" She notice. She was too caught up on his morning lips, she forget to cook him something before he left. "Morning mommy~" Shin stared down and seen little Kevin hugging her legs. "Morning baby" She bends down and gives him a kiss. "Did you wash up?" She ask finishing the pancakes. He nodded running over to his seat. Setting the pancakes on the table with some orange juice and sasuages.

 

 

" We're gonna go to my work today, Ling Ling will vist so you'll get to play with her." Kevin jump up from his seat. "Yeah!" He pump his fist in the air. He pause looking at his mom "Can I bring my toys?" He beg cutely. Shin nodded while laughing. " Before we go, we have to stop by daddy's work. He forgot to eat before he left" Kevin nodded. He was so happy, he couldn't wait any longer to play with Ling Ling. After eating, Shin and Kevin got ready. Wearing her simple clothes, she worn her black t-shirt and her ript black jeans. Dressing her son, he worn a panda shirt with his black jeans. Putting his jacket on, Shin let her hair fall as she walk down the hallway in her black heels.

 

 

 

Grabbing her leather jacket, she grabs her shades on her way out. At the end of the hallway Kevin came out with his daddy's black shades. Shin chuckle at how cute he look. "You got your back-pack?" He turned around and showed his spider man back-pack Sehun got him. He ran to his mom holding her hand "Lets go~" She smiles nodding. Kevin gets in his seat in the back, with his toy in his hand. Shin stop by Mcdonalds getting her husband breakfest. Driving her way to his Company, theres so many fan girls out side yelling for their "oppa". Shin sighs getting out the car. She grabs Kevins hand and walks threw the crowd of fans. Everybody knew the famous Kris Wu had a y wife and thats all.

 

 

As one girl turn her head around, she whispers which reaches out to everyone. "She's here" "omg! she's so pretty!" " They are such a perfect couple!" they said as she walked by. They made way for her and her child. Shin made sure no one touch Kevin. She bowed giving everyone a smile. Opening the door she exhale. Looking down at Kevin he did the same. She laugh pinching his cheek "Come on, lets go see daddy" She smile as Kevin nodded. Walking down the halls, they all bowed respeactfully at her. "Oh Mrs. Wu, what brings you here?" Kris's Secretary said. "Oh.." Shin looked at his name tag " Minhyuk. Its Minhyuk" He said before she did.

 

 

Shin chuckle as she apologize. "Its fine. If your looking for him, he's in his office. I'll walk you in." She nodded with a smile. Kris picked his head up as he hears a knock at his door. "Come in" he hollered. In came Minhuk "You have a guest visiting." He bows with a smile. Kris sighs " Tell them I'm busy." Shin pout while standing behind the door. Minhyuk looks to the side and back to Kris. "Fine. I guess we have to leave Kevin" Shin says walking in with her arms crossed. Kris stood from his seat as Minhyuk bows leaving the three. "Babe!" He runs over and hugs her. Shin stumbles back a little but manage to stand.

 

 

"I thought you were busy?" She said jokely. He pulled back with a shy smile. " Never for my family. What brings you here?" He carries Kevin in his arms. Kevin raps his arms around Kris's neck giving him a hug. "Daddy, you need to eat before you leave. Mommy will be worried again" He says cupping his fathers face. Kris chuckle while nodding "Sorry I forgot. I was so filled with yours and mommy's love, I forgot to eat." Kevin smile brightly as Shin set his food on his desk. "We thought we shouldn't let you miss the important meal of the day, so how does Mcdonalds sound?" She said. Kris gave her a kiss on the cheek as he made his way to his chair with Kevin on his lap.

 

 

 

"Oh? Mommy! Daddy has a picture with all of us!" Kevin says smiling. Shin smiles making her way to the other side of the desk. "Oh? I have the same one sitting on my desk too" She smiles. Kris looks up to her " I'm really happy you guys came. I got so bored signing papers. I was just staring at the picture." Shin gives him a kiss on his cheek " Well that makes two of us." Kevin jumps off his dads lap and walks towards the door. "Mommy! hurry. Ling Ling might be waiting for us~" He whines cutely. Kris smiles and decides to a bit. He grabs his wife's waist and pulls her down, making her sit on his lap.

 

 

"But mommy doesn't want to leave" He rests his head on her shoulder. Shin shakes her head " Stay here in my arms, your so warm" he closed his eyes. Kevin pout walking up to his dad. " But Ling Ling is waiting for us~" He gives Kris his puppy eyes. Shin laughs as she see's Kris falling weak at his son aegyo. Shin stands up "Give dad a kiss and we'll leave." She says. Kevin jumps into his dads arm, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye dad! I love you!" He runs out the office. Shin laughs " I got to catch him. See you at home babe!" She gives him a quick kiss on the lips and runs for Kevin. Kris shakes his head as he see his wife run in heels.

 

 

 

" LOVE YOU!!!" He yells smiling like a fool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hows this Chapter? Likey- Dislikey?  

So much kissy, kissy~

I hope you guys like it. Thanks to the 4 subies that subscribed although there was no chapter out.

KamSamMiDa Chingu~ Oh and im just gonna go with numbers instead of titles. I find that harder then writing a chapter.

WEIRD ME. Anyways Love Ya!

love EXO-L