Finale: Fairytales and Happy Endings

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

"17 year old Park Jisung wows the world with her soccer skills"

"South Korean teen newbie places 5th in the world in soccer"

"21 year old Park Jisung is one of the top earning income people in the world"

"South Korea's jewel, 22 year old Park Jisung, makes her way home!"

You took a deep breath as you stepped out of the huge entrance doors, greeted by millions of fans and reporters who were shouting your name. You smiled and waved at them happily. You had been wanting to come home since... what seemed like forever. You had been able to talk to Jinyoung 3 times a week through phone calls and occasionally, you were able to talk to Bambam since he finished practice early. The last time you saw Mark was when you left and you wondered how it'd feel like seeing him again.

 Then you saw a familiar black van and a familiar man in a suit. Your smile widened and you ran to greet Jinyoung.

"APPA!!!!" you screamed as you ran into his arms and he picked you up and swung you around.

"Ahhhhhh.... Jisung ah... I really missed you!!!" He said as he placed you back down on your feet gently.

"How are you?!" you asked.

"Well, the company has been doing really, really well. I've been healthy and all my scars from the car accident a few years back have healed completely and faded away," he said.

The two of us went in and the van, just in time before the fans and reporters ran over us.

"Wow... Never thought I'd imagine my daughter to be more famous than me," Jinyoung teased making you hit him softly at his arm.

"Nah... You're still number one, Appa," you said making him smile.

"Oh yes, so... the driver is going to bring us back home where I'd be moving your luggages in your room. Then, he is going to send you somewhere," Jinyoung said halfway during the journey.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Where will I be going?" you asked.

He smiled mischievously at you.

"Its a surprise..." he said.

LATER ON... NIGHT TIME...

Jinyoung had already went home and the van was on its way down a really familiar road. The car stopped right on front of where your school was and you smiled and laughed to yourself. Just then, the driver turned around.

"You're supposed to follow the heart shaped letters and it would lead you somewhere," he said.

"Ah... Okay, thank you..." you said as you got out of the car.

It was around 8 pm and the sky was dark with a hint of orange glow from the sunset. You saw that there was a heart shaped note on the trunks of the trees. You picked the first one up.

"Park... Jisung..."

You walked, a few steps to the front and picked up the next one.

"How have you been?"

"Me? I missed you..."

You knew right away who it was and you smiled to yourself. You continued picking the rest of the notes as you walked.

"Let me tell you a fairytale..."

"Once upon a time, there was a prince and a princess..."

"The prince and the princess had been best friends for years and they cared for one another more than they cared about anyone else..."

"The prince... was a PABO.."

"He met other princesses, thinking they were the 'one'..."

"Little did he know... the princess he had been waiting for..."

"Had been with him all along..."

"Jisung ah, do you want to know the rest of the story?"

"Look up..."

You looked up and saw the school field. Then, something caught your eye. Your eyes began to tear up when you saw a small table for two under a tree, with fairy lantern lights hung on it which was beside the field.  Then there... you saw a familiar man, the man you had been dying to meet again for 5 years years, Mark Yi-En Tuan. You approached him slowly, the notes still in your hand. It seemed like a dream come true. You saw tears in his eyes and you started crying. You hit his chest softly and laughed a little.

"Yah~ What's this?" you asked through happy sobs.

"So, the prince realised that he didn't even have to meet other princesses... because he already had one in his heart," Mark said.

Then, he cupped your face in his hands and wiped away your tears.

"That princess that I've always wanted to meet, the one I had been waiting for... is you," he continued saying.

You smiled and the two of you shared a sweet kiss under the romantic fairy lights. He leaned his forehead on yours.

"The fairy lights were my idea and the boys wanted a table here... Then they realised that we didn't prepare any food..." Mark said making you crack up and shake your head.

You were happy that some things didn't change.

"So, yes... Back to business!" he said as he stepped away from you, however, still holding your hand.

"Business?" you asked.

"Yes... So, I distinctly remembered that I told you, once you came back and you were single, you'd be mine," he said, a hint of mischief in his voice that made you laugh.

"God..." you said teasingly.

"Well, I'm single... how about you?" he asked.

You bit your lip and acted unsure of his question making him nervous.

"Oh my god! If you're taken... I WOULD'VE KISSED SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND!" Mark said, panickingly ,making you laugh hysterically.

"God! I'm not taken! I was just joking you idiot!" you said.

"Yah! Yah, Park Jisung! You almost made me sad that all my efforts went to waste!" he said dramatically.

"Really~~~" you teased.

He ran over to you, slung his arm over your shoulders and started messing your hair up... like before. The two of you laughed and after a few seconds he let go. He stood in front of you and held your hands. You gazed into his eyes, his perfect eyes.

"You're mine, Park Jisung," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Always..." you said softly.

"Well, just to make it official..." he said a she knelt down suddenly.

You eyes widened and you covered your mouth with your free hand while Mark held your other hand. Mark took out a small boox from his pocket and opened it, revealing a ring.

"After all that shopping with Jackson, buying you bracelets and rings of sorts, the size of your ring finger is etched into my mind," he said making you giggle.

He took out the ring and you saw something carved on the inside band of the ring. You read it and laughed.

"Pfft... 'Mark Tuan's Princess'?" you said and he nodded.

"To remind you that some fairytales do come true... and that ours is one of them..." he explained and you began to cry a little again.

"Park Jisung... my best friend... my... freaking everything?" he asked.

"Hah... Yes?" you asked.

"Will you be my wife?" he asked.

You bit your bottom lip and nodded.

"Duh, Mr. Dimsum..." you answered with the happiest smile on your face.

So that was the start of your happy ever after with Mr Dimsum.

:)