I Must Be Sick

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

You tiptoed into the house, hoping your step-parents were sleeping... but then the living room lights flickered on, and all you could do was sigh. You turned to the side and saw JYP sitting on the sofa, glaring at you.

"Its 11 o'clock... and detention?... again?" he asked.

"Please, Jinyoung. It was only one time today," you said in a monotonous voice.

You called your step-parents by their name. Since your parents died when you were just 10, you never could picture calling anyone else Omma or Appa. JYP did ask you to call him Appa... but you refused and called him by his name, same with his wife.

"And I'm missing 60 dollars from my wallet... Any idea where that went?" He asked suspiciously.

You bit your lip, wondering whether you should lie or not. But the heck, he'd find out later anyway so you just sighed and told the truth.

"Fine... I took it to get a snapback. I'll pay you back, Jinyoung," you said as you headed to the bathroom to wash up.

From inside, you heard him sigh and go upstairs into his studio. Whenever the two of you would argue or something, it kind of gave him inspiration every time to create a new song or beat.

After bathing, you slumped down onto your bed and turned off the lights with the remote control that was attached to the side of your bed. The lights turned off while the fairy lantern lights . It gave your room a nice, warm glow that just comforted you. Just then, your phone vibrated and again, you saw Mark's face.

"What?" you asked emotionlessly and you heard Mark chuckle.

"Are you sleepy?" Mark asked.

"... Me and JY (JYP) had a confrontation again..." you confessed.

Mark sighed.

"Come on, dude... Just give him a break..." Mark said.

"Fine... I'll try," you whined.

Mark laughed hearing you whine and you raised an eyebrow.

"What?!" you snapped.

"Nothing... I just... I like it when you do your whiny voice. Its like aegyo," Mark said, picturing the anger on your face.

"Aegyo?! Whatever, Dimsum hyung," you said.

"Okay, okay, go sleep," Mark said.

"But I can't sleep......" you groaned.

"Want me to stay on the phone until you sleep? I'll tell you about all the stories in the entertainment industry," Mark proposed.

"Okay..." you said.

So several minutes passed and Mark had been talking to you all about his schedules and the idols he met. Then, he heard your soft snores and smiled.

"Goodnight, Jisung..." Mark whispered before hanging up.

Jackson stared at Mark smiling to himself and shook his head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Face it, Hyung... You like her," Jackson said.

"What? No... You know the type of girl I like," Mark said as he placed his laptop on his lap.

"There is this saying... "Sometimes you fall for someone that you least expect"..." Jackson said dramatically.

"Who said that?" Mark asked.

"Hehehehe... Me..." Jackson said teasingly making Mark just look at him in utter disbelief.

"I... actually like someone..." Mark stuttered shyly.

Jackson narrowed his eyes at Mark and raised an eyebrow.

"Whoooo?" Jackson asked.

"I'll... I'll tell you guys soon," Mark said, smiling to himself.

THE NEXT DAY...

"DID YOU TALK TO GOT7 YESTERDAY?!"

"HOW ARE THEY?!"

"DID YOU FAINT AT THEIR HANDSOME-NESS?!"

Your face got redder and redder as the girls in you school kept on asking questions about GOT7. You slammed your fists on the table and they shut their mouths immediately.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT I COULD! WHY ARE YOU STILL BOTHERING ME?! GOD!" you yelled before storming out of the classroom.

As per usual, you were stuck in school and JYP had notified the teachers to not let you out before the last bell rings, so you hung out at the benches overlooking the soccer field. You shifted the ball between your feet, trying to calm yourself down.

No one in school really liked you. Girls were jealous that you were close to GOT7 and the guys found you weird that you acted too much like a guy. The only people that were there for you and understood you were GOT7 and yourself. You took out your phone and called Mark since the two of you had one another's mobile phone number on speed dial.

"Jisung ah~" Mark greeted in a sweet tone making you smile and laugh.

"Yah... What's with that tone?" you asked, acting like you didn't like it.

"Hahaha... I'm just happy you called," Mark said.

Then... you felt something. You had this weird sensation in your stomach, like the kind you get just before a test... but this actually felt good. Was it butterflies?

"Uh... Oh, okay..." you responded, still feeling that weird thing.

"So... Why did you call?" Mark asked.

"Oh... Just some girls bothering me again because I'm close to GOT7 and they know that we're close so they ask A LOT about you," you complained.

"Oh well, sorry, I guess. I must be a pain in the ," Mark apologized.

"The heck... No, dude, you have no idea how much you're a PAIN RELIEVER to me," you said.

THEN THAT WAS IT. You felt your heart beating faster... as though you were chasing a bullet train. You placed your fist over your heart and your mouth wide open.

"Ah... That's good. Oh! I have to go now! See you later, Jisung-ie!" Mark said in a sweet tone.

You hung up and placed your phone on the bench, still shocked at what was happening. You felt yourself getting warmer and placed your hand over your forehead.

"Aigoo... Must be all that pizza I ate with Jackson yesterday night that's making me feel weird," you sighed.