Obliviously Crushed

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

"Say 'Ah...'" the dooctor said and you did.

He pulled out the ice cream stick and threw it into the bin.

"You seem fine. Your breathing is normal... no redness in your throat. You're perfectly fine, Jisung," the doctor said with a warm smile on his face,

"But Doctor, I've been feeling weird all day," you said.

"Like?" the doctor asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE!" you said loudly, panicking.

The doctor chuckled at your unexpected innocence.

"Okay... If you get this weird feelings again, you can visit me," he said.

With that, you thanked him and left.

LATER ON...

You were doing your homework with Yugyeom and JR was teaching the two of you some history stuff that you two didn't get at all. Yugyeom, being the good kid that he was, just listened while you zoned out and pretended to listen. Just then, Mark came into the room... and you did the weirdest thing. You covered your face with your textbook.

"Hyung!!!" Yugyeom cheered.

"Yugyeom!!!" Mark cheered back.

Then, he looked down at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Jisung ah... What are you doing?" he asked, laughing at your behavior.

You placed the book down and kept a chic expression on your face.

"Nothing..." you said.

In your head... YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT CAME OVER YOU. It was just that when he came in... you felt... shy.

"JIIIIIIISUUUUUUUNG AHHHHHH...." Mark called for the fourth time.

You snapped back to reality and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Huh?" you said.

"Food! I bought fried chicken!" Mark announced.

"But we ate fried chicken a few days back..." Youngjae whined.

"But its Jisung's favourite, thats why I bought it," Mark said as he took it out.

Those words made you blush and you hurriedly looked down at your book to make sure no one noticed.

"Yah... Just get married to her if she's all you think about, Hyung!" Bambam exclaimed, not helping your blush at all.

"GOD, GOOD, GOD, GOD, GOD!!!! WHY AM I BLUSHING?!" you screamed to yourself in your head, face palming yourself against a brick wall mentally.

Then, a plate of fried chicken drumsticks were in front of you. You looked up and saw Mark smiling at you.

"Here you go, I know you like the drumsticks more than the wings," Mark said.

At that moment, you started coughing... HARD. Mark leaned back, shocked, while Yugyeom, who was sitting beside you, was trying to comfort you by patting your back.

"Yah, yah, yah... 'Hyung', are you okay?" Yugyeom asked, laughing while doing so.

As you tried to stop, you nodded. Then, stood up and walked into the bathroom to calm down. When you did so, the 7 boys just looked at one another in confusion.

"Well... I guess she's having the coughs now," Youngjae said and everyone agreed, obviously oblivious.

"Oh! Um... I have something to announce..." Mark said and everyone looked at him.

He cleared his throat and clasped his hands together.

"I... met someone... Like... a girl... a special girl," Mark announced shyly and everyone had their teasing faces on.

"OOOHHHH!!!!!!!" the other 6 boys cheered.

"Who is she?!" JB asked excitedly.

"Um... She's someone we all know..." Mark hinted.

"JUST TELL US!" Jackson yelled impatiently.

At that moment, you came out.

"I'M BACK! I'M OKAY! WHAT DID I MISS?!" you exclaimed as you sat beside JB.

"MARK HYUNG MET SOMEONE SPECIAL!" Bambam cheered.

If it was any other day before, you would have smiled. Geez, you would even go up to Mark and tackle him or something... but at that moment, you just stared blankly at him.

"Well?! Jisung ah, you're going to have another girl join the gang!" Mark said enthusiastically.

You smiled, trying to at least look happy so that Mark wouldn't feel sad.

"Oh! Yeah," you said.

"Are you okay? I mean, you don't seem as happy as I pictured you to be," Mark said worriedly.

"What... No... I'm happy for you! I am! Really!" you said as you walked over and gave him a real quick hug... which you never do because you would hug him for a long time.

"Um... Geez, I'm tired from running from fan girls in school today. I'm going to go home," you said.

You grabbed your bags and the rest just stared at you.

"But its like... 8 o'clock. You always leave at like 10 o'clock... Gosh, sometimes you even pass out on the sofa and go to school with Yugyeom," Youngjae said.

"Yeah... I'm just... I don't know what's wrong. I've been feeling weird the whole day. I think I need some rest," you said weakly.

"Okay, well we're gonna hang out on the rooftop first right?" Mark asked as he grabbed his jacket.

"Um... Not tonight. Sorry, bro," you said.

Mark looked at you, confused.

"Okay... You want me to walk you home?" Mark asked.

"Nah... I'll be fine alone," you said with a weak smile on your face.

You felt bad as you closed the front door. Mark looked at you sadly all the way until you closed the door and he couldn't see you anymore. You were walking back home when all of a sudden you stopped. For some reason, it was like you didn't have any more energy to walk... or even breathe. It was even difficult to take a deep breath in and you had no idea why. Just then, you felt something cold trickle down your cheek. You placed your hand on your cheek and then held out your hand... and you saw a tear. You kept on staring at it... and realised that a few more tears started to trickle down.

"Haish... Why am I like this?" you asked yourself as you wiped your tears away and continued walking home.