Today Was A Fairytale

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

You woke up the next day and gave a long yawn. From the corner of your eye, you saw your phone light up and you saw a picture of Mark back-hugging you on your phone screen, signaling that he had sent a text message. You smiled happily when looking at the picture and you opened the text message.

"Sung 'hyung'~ I'm coming in 30 minutes~ ^_^" Mark texted.

You laughed hysterically at the emoji he sent.

"Yah... What's with that face?! XD" you replied before hurrying to bathe.

The moment you came back after showering, you read his reply.

"What can I do? I'm an idiot for you~ HAHAHA!!! *P.s I asked Jackson how to reply to you thus the cheesiness and the Jackson-ess" Mark texted.

You chuckled and shook your head in disbelief. Then you looked into your closet and was shocked by the really different clothes you had. One the left side were the tomboy clothes and on the other side were your rugged, edgy clothes.

"The heck..." you muttered under your breath.

"God... of all days, now I feel like I should look like a decent girl. There has got to be something..." you said as you rummaged through your closet.

30 MINUTES LATER...

"JISUNG!!! MARK IS HERE!!!" Jinyoung yelled as he let Mark in.

Mark and Jinyoung sat on the sofa as they waited for you to come down. You had told Jinyoung recently that you and Mark were dating and he seemed okay about it.

"So... You and Jisung..." Jinyoung said suddenly, breaking the awkward silence.

"Erm... Yesh... sunbae..." Mark said shyly.

Then there was silence again.

"I don't have to ask you whether you really love her because I already knew since long ago but... as a father, can you promise me that you wouldn't hurt her? And if you had to... promise me that it would be for her own good," Jinyoung said.

Mark looked at Jinyoung, for the first time, seeing him as a loving father rather than a respected boss and senior.

"I promise, sunbae..." Mark said with a reassuring smile on his face that made Jinyoung smile as well.

Just then, they heard a pair of footsteps coming down the stairs and they stood up immediately. You came down the stairs wearing a black and red checkered dress with grey socks that ended above your ankles and black, shiny creepers. Jinyoung turned to look at Mark and saw the brightest smile on his face. Jinyoung smiled in relief, knowing you were in good hands. You approached the two of them and smiled awkwardly at the two of them.

"Mark, remember you have practice at 9pm... so bring her back before that," Jinyoung said firmly.

"Hahaha... Yes, sir..." Mark said as he opened the door.

All of a sudden, you hugged Jinyoung, catching him by surprise. Mark turned around and saw the two of you hugging and he smiled, happy that the two of you were now seeing eye to eye.

"I love you, Appa... thank you..." you said.

Jinyoung controlled his happy tears from falling and just nodded in response before letting you go.

"Be safe and have fun, the two of you!" Jinyoung said before the two of you left the house.

You and Mark were holding hands while walking down the pathway. The weather was perfect, the sun wasn't blazing hot but it provided enough warmth. Sunlight was filtering through the green leaves that hung above the two of you. The wind blew softly, making your hair fly slightly against the wind.

"Ahhh~ This is nice," you sighed as you leaned your head on Mark's shoulder, the two of you continued walking.

"Ahem... Aren't you going to ask me where we're going?" Mark asked.

Your eyes widened and you looked up at him with a shocked expression which made him laugh.

"Yah! What if I was going to kidnap you?! Huh?!" Mark teased.

You punched Mark's arm slightly and the two of you laughed.

"Fine... I FORGOT! Where are we going?" you asked.

Mark smiled and started jumping a few times in excitement making you laugh hysterically at his childish behavior.

"We're.... GOING TO PLAY BASKETBALL!!!" Mark exclaimed.

Quickly afterwards, he made a run for it since he would get into trouble with you. You gasped as he continued running and you chased after him.

"YAH! MARK YI-EN TUAN! OUR FIRST DATE IS PLAYING BASKETBALL?! GET BACK HERE, YOU DIMSUM!!!" you yelled angrily as the two of you continued running with you following close behind him.

After a few seconds, Mark stopped to catch his breath and you quickly hopped on behind him, placing your arms loosely around his neck so you could stay on his back. To make it up to you, Mark carried you on his back until the two of you reached the basketball court that was at the corner of the park. A group of boys were playing basketball and were going off for a break when Mark caught up to them to borrow their ball. Once he got it, he ran back to you.

"Lets play!" he said.

"Ugh... I use my feet better than my hands..." you said, wishing that he had proposed to play soccer instead of basketball.

He held your hand and led you to stand a few metres away from the basket. He stood beside you and held out the ball in front of you, back-hugging you in the process.

"I'll teach you. Hold the ball," Mark instructed.

You held the ball and Mark adjusted his hands so that now his hands were on yours. The amount of skinship that was happening could make a fangirl die of heart attack and your heart was beating so, incredibly fast.

"Okay! Just follow my actions!," Mark said.

With that, he placed his arms up and you followed. Then he threw the ball and it went through the basket. Like a child, your eyes widened with fascination and you ran to get the ball. Mark laughed, knowing you liked doing things once you got the hang of it.

"I WANNA TRY AGAIN!!!" you exclaimed as you stood at your spot.

Mark watched you from the top bench that was located beside the basketball court. As you were playing, he silently took out his polaroid camera and started taking photos. After a few throws, you noticed and quickly covered your face with your hands.

"Yah! One last photo!" Mark pleaded.

"Ughhhh... WHY?!" you whined.

"Just walk naturally towards me..." Mark said.

You placed your hands down and started walking towards him, smiling and blushing since you had no idea how to pose. Mark took a picture and the polaroid came out. You sat down beside him as the two of you waited to see how it would look like. A few seconds later, the phooto could be seen and Mark smiled at it. You took a look and woahed, applauding Mark for taking a nice photo.

"Okay, now give it," you said.

Mark quickly held the photo away defensively and pouted his lips.

"I'm keeping this in my wallet~" Mark said as he slotted it inside the clear pocket of his wallet.

You scoffed, trying to hide your happiness by facing the front however, Mark saw your smile and smiled to himself.

The two of you spent the whole day there. Just eating ice cream from the carts and walking around in the park. The two of you had so much fun that Mark almost forgot that he was supposed to send you back home before he started practice. It was 8pm and the two of you were outside your house.

"It was fun, Mark. Thanks," you said.

Mark pinched your cheeks causing you to wriggle and squirm.

"Yah! That sounded so rehearsed!" Mark complained as he let go of your cheeks.

"OKAY! IT WAS REALLY, REALLY FUN! BEST OF THE BEST! 10 OUT OF 10!" you yelled at the top of your lungs making him laugh.

"Yah... Yah, Park Jisung..." Mark said seriously, all of a sudden.

"... What?" you asked.

"... I love you..." he said, looking straight into your eyes.

You pressed your lips together and formed a smile. You couldn't help but get shy so you leaned your forehead on his chest to hide your blush. Mark chuckled.

"Yah... Ahem, ahem, Its your turn!" Mark said, blushing as well.

You stood up straight and held his hand.

"I love you, Mark Tuan..." you said, making Mark smile.

"Remember about fairytales?" you asked and he nodded.

"Today was one of them..." you said and he smiled at you, agreeing with what you said.

Mark kissed your cheeks before walking off.

"GOOD NIGHT, GIRLFRIEND!!!" Mark shouted when he knew you were already inside the house.

You heard him and smiled.

"Good night, boyfriend..." you said happily.

 

(Just got to say that this is probably by favourite chapter... HAHAHAH!! Damn... wished this happened to me... LOL ain't gonna happen)