When You Laugh, I Laugh

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

SOCCER PRACTICE...

"Jisung!" your coach shouted from the side of the field.

You kicked my ball to one of your team mates before jogging to where your coach was. She was talking to two men in suits who were scanning you from head to toe.

"These two men are recruiting young female soccer players to represent South Korea in a global competition. They've been going to all schools in South Korea and the coach has to pick one for the try-outs... and I'm picking my best player, you," your coach said.

You were absolutely blown away by what she said and was resisting the urge to round around the whole school.

"The try-outs will be at the Olympic Stadium this coming friday at 5pm. Don't be late," one of the men said.

"Yes! YES, sir, I won't be late!" you squealed as you bowed to them 10 times before running away, across the field happily.

 

LATER...

Soccer practice ended and as promised earlier, Mark was waiting in the van outside your school. You hopped in inside before anyone else saw you and him meeting one another so secretly. The moment you went in, you turned and didn't see Mark on the seat beside you.

"AAAGHHHHH!!!!!!"

You gave your "Are you serious?" expression and turned to the back to see Mark laughing at his own lame joke.

"Yah! Couldn't you at least act shocked?" Mark asked as he stumbled his way to the side beside you.

"Yah... You play pranks like this to me all the time!" you whined.

"Then be shocked every time! You should at least do that because I only do these kind of things with you!" Mark complained, revealing a bit of his feelings for you.

A smirk appeared on your face while Mark's face started getting redder and redder every time your smile got bigger and bigger.

"You only do these kinds of things with me?" you asked teasingly.

"Ahem, ahem! Anyway... how was practice?" Mark asked, changing the subject.

"Ah! I HAVE AWESOME NEWS!" you yelled, making Mark shocked.

"Errr... wow. Okay, yeah, what is it?!" he asked excitedly.

"EEEEEKKKKKK!!!" you screeched in a girly way making Mark shocked, again.

"Woahhh..." Mark said softly.

"I'M PICKED FOR A SOCCER TRY-OUT! IF I GET IN, I'LL GET TO REPRESENT SOUTH KOREA!!!!!" you shouted at the top of your lungs.

Mark's eyes widened and he started high-fiving you countlessly to express his happiness.

"REALLY?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Mark yelled merrily.

'Sorry to bust your bubbles but I'M DRIVING HERE AND I NEED TO FOCUS WITHOUT YOU TWO SCREAMED AND YELLING!" the manager scolded.

You and Mark looked at one another and started laughing quietly.

"Sorry!" Mark said.

The two of you arrived at the GOT7 dorm and realised that no one else was around. The manager had gone off to the company building to settle some stuff. It was normal before to have the two of you hang out alone at an empty house... but it wasn't anymore now that you two wer a couple. Mark cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

"Erm... I'll call for pizza delivery while you shower," Mark said.

You looked down and saw that your legs still had some grass an dirt on them from soccer practice and your whole body was sticky with sweat.

"Um... Yeah..." you said as you made your way to the bathroom.

You had already finished showering when you realised... you left your towel and fresh, new clothes in JR's room. You face palmed yourself and was panicking on what to do. Without a choice, you peeked your head out of the bathroom door.

"Mark~~~" you called out.

"Yup?!" Mark yelled from his bedroom.

"Errrr... Could you pass me my clothes and towel that's in JR's room?" you asked embarrassingly.

Mark's eyes widened and he was trying to control his laughter.

"Uhummm... Okay..." he answered as he went to get your clothes and towel.

You closed the door and a few seconds later, Mark knocked on the door. You opened the door slightly, letting only Mark see your eyes only.

"Your clothes and towel, miss..." Mark said, enjoying every second of your humiliation.

The moment you reached out your hand to get your stuff, your undergarments fell on the floor close to the door. The both of you stood there, staring at one another.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" you yelled as you quickly picked it up and closed the bathroom door.

You leaned your back on the door and started knocking your head against your clothes, in an effort to get rid of the amount of humiliation your were feeling. After you got dressed, you stayed inside for a while, afraid to come out. A few minutes later. Mark knocked on the door.

"Yah, I don't hear the water running. Have you fainted in there or something?" Mark asked.

"Ughhh..." you grunted.

Mark heard it and smiled.

"You okay?" he asked,

"No... UGH! THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING!!!" you whined as you covered your face with your towel.

"Yah... It wasn't that bad..." Mark said.

You opened the door and pouted your lips at him.

"You saw my undergarments~~~" you whined as you leaned your forehead on his chest.

Mark laughed at your sudden aegyo before placing his arms around you for a hug. He swung you a little, side to side to comfort you.

"Its fine, really. You don't have to be embarassed," he said ressuringly.

"Really?" you asked.

"Really, I won't tell the boys," he said.

He let go of you and you took a step back and smiled at him.

"Thanks for not telling... and laughing at me" you said.

Just then, a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm going to laugh at you," Mark said afterwards, bursting into hysterical laughter.

You started hitting his arms and chest, trying to get rid of your embarassment and for him to stop. However, hearing him laugh so hard, made you laugh just as hard as well.