What Do You Want?

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

The two of you stared into one another's eyes for a few more seconds.

"Mark, seriously, what do you want?" you asked, frustrated with his indecisive attitude.

"Jisung, you---- Oh..."

The two of you turned to the side and saw Junho at the top of the stairs, eyes wide from the awkward situation.

"Um... Am I interrupting anything?" he asked, embarassed.

"No... No, you're not," you said as you pushed Mark's arm down so you could go down with Junho.

LATER ON... AT NIGHT...

You were just so tired from the party and you were fast asleep... until someone knocked on your window and scared the F out of you. You woke up straight away and saw Yugyeom outside the window, sitting on the roof. You scratched your head as you opened the window. Yugyeom smiled brightly as he placed his legs into your room, so now he was sitting on the base of your window.

"What the heck, Yugyeom? What are you doing here?" you asked sleepily.

Yugyeom laughed a little and looked around your room.

"I just missed hanging out here... and I didn't get to talk to you! You went up the stairs of the club!" Yugyeon whined.

"Oh... yeah..." you sighed.

"Why~~~" Yugyeom asked, knowing that you were hiding something.

"Mark said that he didn't reject my feelings although he didn't feel the same way... then he said he didn't know how he really felt about me," you confessed.

"Woah... Maybe that hyung will finally see that he loves you as well," Yugyeom said.

The two of you continued talking since it had been so so so long. Sadly, the two of you didn't notice that Mark was just outside the house. He had wanted to talk to you but then he saw that Yugyeom left the house as well. Thus, he decided to follow him only to realise that him and Yugyeom were going to the same place. He looked at the two of you talking and felt something boiling up inside of him... like when he saw you and Joey talking and getting along.

 THE NEXT DAY...

GOT7 was practicing their A dance routine however all of them weren't there because Yugyeom finished school late that day. Everyone would usually understand but for some reason that day, Mark didn't. Halfway into practice, Yugyeom arrived and he quickly tossed his bag on the sofa before bowing to everyone.

"Sorry for being late..." Yugyeom apologized and as per usual everyone just said it was okay... except for Mark.

"Could you rush next time?" Mark asked, making everyone taken aback.

"Hyung, I got here as fast as I could," Yugyeom explained.

"You finished school at 6pm and we started at 5.30pm. If you were fast enough, you could have been here by 6.30pm. Look at the time now. What time is it now?" Mark said fiercely.

Yugyeom looked at his watch timidly and looked down to the floor sadly.

"Its 7.30pm..." Yugyeom said, feeling tears in his eyes.

"Yah, what's with you? Gyeom is always late on tuesdays and we all know that," JB said as he approached Mark slowly.

"If you were a real leader, you would have done what I did," Mark said rudely.

JB widened his eyes and shoved Mark hard. Mark approached JB to continue on fighting but JR blocked the way and pulled him to a corner while Jackson was calming JB down.

"Okay... Come on, talk to me, hyung," JR said softly.

"You're not mad at Yugyeom for being late..." JR said and Mark sighed and nodded.

"Then, what?" JR asked.

"I saw Yugyeom talking to Jisung on her roof last night..." Mark revealed.

"So? You're mad at him for breaking curfew?" JR asked in disbelief.

"No... I was mad... because it was supposed to be me and not him," Mark said.

JR backed away slightly and scanned Mark's face.

"You're falling for her..." JR said, his smile slowly appearing.

"What? No, I'm not..." Mark denied.

"You were jealous seeing Yugyeom and Jisung talk. That only means one thing!" JR said excitedly.

"Ugh... Nevermind..." Mark said as he went back to the rest to apologize to JB and Yugyeom.

LATER ON... AT NIGHT...

You got a text message from Fei telling you to meet her at the dance practice room on the 3rd floor. You wore a black muscle tank top that had a skull on it with ripped jeans that ended just above your knees and black combat boots. You walked into the room to see Mark and Fei dancing.

"Oh! Jisung ah!" Fei exclaimed when she saw you through the mirrors.

Mark's eyes widened as he straight away placed his hands down from Fei's waist. You stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to react. Fei grabbed your hand and brought you to the center of the room.

"I need your help!" Fei said.

"Er... Okay," you said.

"I'm doing a short dance on a program in a few days time and the routine has to be manageable for all people! So I wanted to see whether you could do it," Fei explained.

"Ah..." you said, not knowing how else to react.

"Okay! Mark's going to grab you by the waist and pull you towards him," Fei said suddenly.

"Wait, what?!" you asked but suddenly, you felt a hand on your waist and Mark pulled you towards him.

Oh, your poor heart. You heart was beating as fast as a bullet train the whole time. Fei was giving out instructions while the two of you danced. A little while later, Fei had to leave to cook because Jia had burnt the rice and the rest had no idea how to cook except for instant ramyun. Thus, Mark and you were left alone, still in one another's arms.

At that moment, "Forever Young" started playing. It brought back memories... sweet ones. Mark and you had danced to this song back in LA and what made it more special was that that was your first dance. You pulled away from him but he held onto your hand.

"You want to dance?" he asked suddenly.

"Um... Nah, its okay..." you said as you held his wrist and placed his hand down so you could grab your bag and leave.

Mark looked at you as you walked out and rushed out the room to see you continue walking away. He hated the fact you were walking away without turning back.

"I WAS JEALOUS!" Mark shouted.

You stopped and turned back slowly to face him.

"I saw you and Joey talking and I was jealous. Then I saw you and Yugyeom getting closer and I was jealous as well. I don't want anyone else getting close to you because I feel I should only be the only one!" Mark confessed.

Without realising, you started crying and he approached you.

"STOP GOING BACK AND FORTH AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" you screamed.

Then the most unexpected thing happened... Mark placed his lips on yours.