Changed

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

"He woke up an hour ago?" JR asked sleepily.

Everyone had woken up the moment they heard your name... and also once JB shouts... sheesh, he wakes up the whole of Seoul.

"Yeah, a nurse was just cheking up on him when he opened his eyes. The hospital called Taecyeon hyung and then he called the rest," JB said.

Everyone then looked at Mark.

"You have anything to say?" Jackson asked.

"Um... Its great, awesome..." Mark sighed.

"Come on, hyung. She's... She was your best friend," Youngjae said.

"Yah! She is still is!" Mark said angrily.

"Okay, okay... Then, what is it?" Bambam asked.

"... We hadn't seen one another in like 4 months. I've been dying to see her again and now that she's coming back... I don't know what to do when I see her," Mark said.

It had been 4 months since you left. Paparazzi had been trying to break through into the orphanage to try and get some answers from you so because of that you weren't allowed any visitors until any change happened. That change was today, when Jinyoung finally woke up from his 4 month coma.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

 

(Basically, you changed. You used to wear tomboy clothes like loose OBEY shirts with jeans and sneakers. Now you're style is more on the rugged and edgy style)

The rain just ended but there was still a light drizzle and the sky was still grey. The car stopped in front of your old house... JYP's house. You opened the car door slowly and stared at the house. Memories started flooding in like when the GOT7 members would sleep over and the whole lot of you would trash the place. Then, you remembered Mark... Mark Yi-En Tuan, your best friend. Maybe now its Ex-Best Friend. You entered the house and the lights. Everything looked exactly the same as before... but it still seemed so unreal to you how you're back at home.

"Jisung 'hyung'?" a familiar voice said.

You turned around and saw Nickhun and Wooyoung, carrying boxes. Once they saw your face, they dropped the boxes and ran over to hug you. You were taken aback of course. For 4 months you hadn't seen any one of them and in the orphanage, you were by yourself most of the time so basically, you hadn't felt compassion for  4 months straight. It took you a few moments to realise that you were supposed to hug back so you did. They let go off you and took a step back to look at you.

"You look different..." Nickhun said, surprised that you were actually wearing a crop top and the only bright colour he could see was the faded red and yellow on your crop top.

"Where's your red sneakers?" Wooyoung asked.

"Um... I threw them away. They were getting too worn out..." you said.

Something was off and after knowing you for 4 years. Nickhun and Wooyoung could tell that you weren't the same Jisung they knew.

"Jisung, are you okay? I mean, this might sound weird but you look and sound different," Nickhun said carefully.

"You used to have this chirp in your voice when you spoke. Your hands would go all over the place when you talk and now you just seem more... well... sad," Wooyoung said.

You seriously didn't realise it. You still felt the same though, but it was true. Your style changed, your behavior changed... you weren't the Jisung that they knew before.

"Oh... um... Nah, I'm fine, really. Where's my dad?" you asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, he's checking out now. He'll be here in an hour or two. In the meantime, why not visit GOT7?! The kids missed you a lot!" Nickhun suggested cheerfully.

"Um... Maybe later... I'm pretty tired," you said emotionlessly... making the two guys worried.

"Erm... Okay, well, you got our numbers, so if you need anything call anyone of us. Oh... and Welcome back, 'Hyung'," Wooyoung said before the two of them left.

You went up to your room and sighed in relief when you saw that the fairy lantern lights were still there. Mark gave you a lot of precious things but one of your favourites were the fairy lantern lights he got you on your 15th birthday. You had been losing sleep because of the flu so Mark bought the lights after hearing from some people that it could help. You smiled... thinking back on those moments. Then slowly your smile faded because you realised they were now just memories. Slowly, you fell asleep.

LATER...

"Jisung?"

Yoir eyes fluttered open and Jinyoung was sitting beside you, on your bed. The moment you saw him, you sat up and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and the two of you just stayed in one another's arms.

"I was so so so worried..." you said.

The two of you let one another go and Jinyoung looked at you from head to toe.

"You look different..." he said.

You chuckled.

"Erm... Yeah, that's what Nickhun and Wooyoung said," you said.

"Oh! Have you seen the GOT7 kids?" Jinyoung asked.

You bit your lip and shook your head.

"I was too tired. Maybe I'll see them tomorrow," you said.

"Oh, actually, you'll be seeing them tonight! There'll be a "Welcome Back" party for you and me!" Jinyoung said excitedly.

"Party?" you asked and he nodded.

"It'll just be the JYP family. EVERYONE is going to be there!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Everyone... meaning Mark will be there too..." you thought to yourself.