CONGRATULATIONS IDIOTS

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dimsum

Fireworks.

That's what you were feeling when the two of you kissed. Well... it was more than that. It was like riding your favourite rollercoaster. You were feeling a little dizzy but you didn't want the kiss to stop. Then, Mark pulled away suddenly, taking you aback. He was shocked and so were you.

"You... um... You felt... um... anything?" you stuttered nervously.

Mark nodded.

"Fireworks..." Mark said making you smile.

Mark placed his hands on your cheeks and gazed deeply into your eyes. He started laughing in disbelief, how happy he was that he finally figured out that the girl he had been waiting for had been with him for years.

"I think I love you, Park Jisung..." Mark sighed, tears in his eyes.

Your tears of sadness became tears of joy and the two of you shared one more long kiss that night. The two of you went to the GOT7 dorm and JB was the one who opened the door. He looked down and saw that the two of you were holding hands. JB's eyes widened and a big, wide smile spread across his face.

"OH. MY.GOD!!!!" JB screamed at the top of his lungs as he backed away to let the two of you in.

As the two of you stepped into the living room, everyone came out and were staring at the two of you who were still holding hands. The house was then filled with loud noises like laughter, happy gibberish language and teasing smooching sounds that made you and Mark blush insanely red.

"Yah! Shhh!!!" you shouted.

"Oh! Heyyyy~~~ Our temper 'Hyung' is back~~~" Jackson teased.

"Hey~~~" everyone else chided.

Everyone started laughing and then you realised... the time.

"Oh! I have to go home! Appa is going to be pissed!" You said as you rushed to wear your boots.

 Mark followed suit and the two of you left in a hurry. After half an hour, the two of you arrived just in front of your house, perspiring. Mark looked up and gazed at the full moon. The area where you were living wasn't so brightly lit so the stars could be seen clearly. You followed Mark's gaze and sighed in relief.

"We never really paid attention to the moon, do we?" Mark asked and you nodded.

"Isn't it funny how sometimes we don't notice the most obvious things?" you joked and Mark laughed, since he could relate.

"Yeah..." he said.

The two of you stared at one another for a few more seconds before you realised that you were supposed to go into the house.

"Um... I should go in..." you said awkwardly.

Mark pressed his lips together and held your hand to hold you back. You looked up at him, wondering why he did that.

"Earlier... when we kissed... you have never kissed anyone before, have you?" Mark asked with a smirk on his face.

You started making whiny sounds and you covered your face with your hands in embarassment.

"Was it that bad?" you asked.

Mark laughed and held both your hands aand placed them down. He came closer and gave you a peck on the nose.

"The heck... Yah, I was expecting one on the lips!" you said roughly in your familiar tomboy tone.

Mark laughed again.

"We still have tomorrow... and the next day... and way more days after that!" Mark said cheekily as he walked off.

"Pppshhh... ..." you muttered teasingly under your breath as you entered your house.

THE NEXT DAY...

You woke up and rubbed your eyelids sleepily.

"Ugh... Must have been a good dream..." you sighed sadly.

Just then, your bedroom door busted open and in came the GOT7 members whoo were singing the Congratulations song. Jackson and Bambam were holding a banner that had derp faces of you and Mark at the ends and in the middle it said, CONGRATULATIONS IDIOTS!. The rest were holding either stuffed toys or flowers while Mark, who was at the back, was just shaking his head at his friends' childishness. Jackson threw the banner on you and tackled you on your bed and the rest, except for Mark, folllowed suit.

"CONGRATULATIONS, 'HYUNG' AND MARK HYUNG!!!!" the 6 boys yelled at the top of their lungs.

You smiled... under all that weight, thankful that it wasn't a dream. You shoved them all away with all your strength and they fell of the bed making Mark laugh.

"ARE YOU GUYS CARZY?! Aigoo..." you complained as you grabbed a huge beanie and covered your messy bedhead hair.

Everyone was begging to know what actually happened so you and Mark told those grown kids everything.

"Ooooooh..." they all reacted when you finished explaining.

"Oh! Park Jisung had her first kiss with her first boyfriend!!!" Youngjae exclaimed suddenly.

Then once again, the 6 boys started singing the Congratulations song to celebrate your first kiss. You covered your face with your blanket to hide your embarassment while Mark stood near the door and shook his head in disapproval at his friends' behaviour.